Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've been playing since the start and have never even had a million magic. It goes out as fast as it comes in. That's a ridiculous price.

Do you not bother with collecting from buildings when you play? I only use Merlin a few times a day to collect now.

I've been playing since Day 1 and am down to 4 million magic after unlocking BTMRR. I think that's on the low end for Day 1 players.

Has anyone started having drops of items that are for characters that are not all the way to level ten, but you had all the items maxed for their next level?

What I mean?

My Mrs. Potts has been level seven for over a month. She needs 12 sugar bowls to advance to 8. I've had those 12 for quite a while, so no more drop. then randomly today, a character finished a task which I thought they were just doing for money, and out came a sugar bowl.

Is this an unannounced part of the update, that we will be able to get enough tokens to power through to level 10? That would be amazing. I so often have characters doing tasks for nothing but magic as I focus on leveling up someone specific.

I guess I got lucky and got Splash Mountain fairly quickly ... but I've gone through platinum chest after platinum chest and still no Zootopia Racetrack
I have both of those attractions (I get really lucky with chests, got charming's gloves on the first day) but I am usually behind on gameplay/events, my drops get pretty crappy. It's a give and take

Has anyone started having drops of items that are for characters that are not all the way to level ten, but you had all the items maxed for their next level?

What I mean?

My Mrs. Potts has been level seven for over a month. She needs 12 sugar bowls to advance to 8. I've had those 12 for quite a while, so no more drop. then randomly today, a character finished a task which I thought they were just doing for money, and out came a sugar bowl.

Is this an unannounced part of the update, that we will be able to get enough tokens to power through to level 10? That would be amazing. I so often have characters doing tasks for nothing but magic as I focus on leveling up someone specific.
Mine does this too sometimes and it is random. I'm not sure what is going on with it though. I won't complain about it though, helps out a little I guess

On a side note, today is a really chilly day where I am at and I would love to spend it relaxing while watching Disney movies. Oh and attempt to get stupid Bagheera. Went through another 24 hrs without an ear hat drop!

Mowgli finished his long quest this morning, and now Merlin is telling me I can open up the new land. They have definitely realized that we were all sitting on too much magic. It's costing quite a bit to level up the Jungle Book characters every time, and this new piece of Frontierland was 650K. So I'm way down (now just in the 14M+ range) in terms of magic. ;) No new quests that I can see. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the new land is available.

Mowgli finished his long quest this morning, and now Merlin is telling me I can open up the new land. They have definitely realized that we were all sitting on too much magic. It's costing quite a bit to level up the Jungle Book characters every time, and this new piece of Frontierland was 650K. So I'm way down (now just in the 14M+ range) in terms of magic. ;) No new quests that I can see. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the new land is available.
Holy moly! I only have 2.4M so I am starting to send all my characters out on quests to save up on magic just in case they decide to upcharge on things more than they are now.

Holy moly! I only have 2.4M so I am starting to send all my characters out on quests to save up on magic just in case they decide to upcharge on things more than they are now.

I think that is a good idea. The reason I am mentioning the cost is because I think it's going to hit some people much harder than others. I've been playing for a while now and I tend to "collect" whenever I open the game.

I think that is a good idea. The reason I am mentioning the cost is because I think it's going to hit some people much harder than others. I've been playing for a while now and I tend to "collect" whenever I open the game.
I never thought they were going to add to the main storyline this soon, I was more along supernova's thoughts. So after I finished the storyline, I didn't try to collect as much but now I definitely will. I started the game around June/July after it came out.

I've got Mowgli on his 8hr quest now, which I guess is the one you were speaking of. I suppose Shere Khan can't be far behind at this point.

I've got Mowgli on his 8hr quest now, which I guess is the one you were speaking of. I suppose Shere Khan can't be far behind at this point.

Yes I think it was 8hrs, but wasn't entirely sure of the timing and I didn't want to post it and have it be incorrect. ;) Right after that one I was able to pay for the new Frontierland space, you know, the place where all the India and Middle Eastern stuff is suppose to go. :P And now I'm waiting my 24 hours for that quest to clear. I don't see any point in paying to speed things up. I'll just work on collecting more items and leveling up my characters. But I think we are very close to meeting up with Shere Khan at this point.

I never thought they were going to add to the main storyline this soon, I was more along supernova's thoughts. So after I finished the storyline, I didn't try to collect as much but now I definitely will. I started the game around June/July after it came out.
Part of the reason I kept posting what I did was because I half wanted to challenge these idiots. Which is another reason why I firmly believe they have actual interns and other staff trolling this board of 600 pages of posts. Let's face it -- with three areas left of Fantasyland to open, they didn't have any intention of expanding the game board just yet. They haven't even designed Adventureland yet, other wise we'd at least be able to scroll through there as a shaded out area, similar to how we did with the original game board. They jumped into action to get the new area open to shut players up, rather than just complete the original areas that are still shaded.

Just started building Kaa's Jungle Gym. So glad the “interns” haven’t realized that most of us want the buildings to have a smaller footprint. :confused3

Also, glad I’m gonna be opening new land soon because I need it. Had to put my Krakken into storage to fit the 3 new JB buildings. I know everything will fit on the current lands, but don’t want to spend the time moving things around since If I’ll have the new land anyways.

Just started building Kaa's Jungle Gym. So glad the “interns” haven’t realized that most of us want the buildings to have a smaller footprint. :confused3

Also, glad I’m gonna be opening new land soon because I need it. Had to put my Krakken into storage to fit the 3 new JB buildings. I know everything will fit on the current lands, but don’t want to spend the time moving things around since If I’ll have the new land anyways.
I was actually thinking the opposite. I noticed that the buildings are now able to be placed a bit closer together. I've packed quite a bit into one area of Frontierland. It seems to me that they've removed a full set of blocks around the perimeter of the buildings lately.

I was actually thinking the opposite. I noticed that the buildings are now able to be placed a bit closer together. I've packed quite a bit into one area of Frontierland. It seems to me that they've removed a full set of blocks around the perimeter of the buildings lately.

Fair enough. Definitely agree that the Frontierland changes are welcome and in general we are able to place buildings closer. Think I was just frustrated that if Kaa's building was one row or column smaller I could have fit it in without having to store a building.

At least they’ve gotten away from huge footprint building like the Incredibles Omnidroid city, Frozen rink. Im Actually suprised that they haven’t shrunk some of the buildings down a few blocks. I’m sure that could creat some issues, but doubt they would be that bad..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter