Disney Magic Kingdoms

Haven't been on here lately - I'm going to blame DRL (Darth Real Life). In any case, I'm still trying to welcome Aurora - her last few tiaras just haven't wanted to drop for me. I managed to get Donald to lvl 5, which did indeed unlock his Halloween costume. I'm going to be hard pressed to get the costume before Halloween though as both fabrics are Legendary, and require 15 of each, plus 25 Donald hats! I did break down and buy the Haunted Mansion (hope I don't regret that if they start an event and I'm low on gems).

Anyone else having issues with a lack of wish kids?? I haven't been logging in as frequently, and therefore have been struggling to stay in the "ecstatic" happiness level, and keep finding myself near the top end of joyous. With a lack of wish kids though, I've got chests and parades as my only options for getting my happiness back up, which is frustrating when I'm working on tokens with Epic and Legendary drop rates! I need that extra 10% drop rate boost from happiness!

The events keep me from getting all my folks to level 10...
AND when that happens, I won't have any items to work to getting with my characters... and then I will be strumming my fingers and making fun of all the magic I have but can't use....
BUT ... I did I almost run out of during this bunch of land additions and expensive attractions and characters....

So I have NO IDEA which I wish for. As some wise soul said in some movie, "be careful for what you wish for"

I have something for all you NEW PLAYERS (and players who are as hooked on this game as I). I made a spreadsheet of all the attractions in Excel back in January of 2017 and posted it then on this board. I've mostly kept it up to date. I updated Tink's Pixie hut magic info... but didn't pay attention if there were others that changed since Jan 2017 in all the updates we've had.

So this file is for all of you who are wondering if you will ever have enough room for any new attractions and enough magic to buy all the good stuff... Back when I was a new player, I realized I had to store some of my attractions that were poor magic makers. And I need to make sure to click more frequently on attractions that were ready earlier.

Since Merlin's Gathering Spell option happened in some update this summer, that collects from all the attractions and concessions every 4 hours, my magic gathering is much better. But if you are really wanting to harvest magic, click in between the 4 hour times to get all those attractions that make magic in 2 hours.

So this file is something I used the wiki for the game: http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms

The file is a Excel file which I've converted to txt for folks to then import back into Excel. I'll also include a PDF print out of it.

Attachments

• DMK- Disney Magic Kingdom Game inventory list- Attractions- by Alohaberry 2017-10-7.pdf
    267.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DMK- Disney Magic Kingdom Game inventory list- Attractions- by Alohaberry 2017-10-7- TXT.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 13
I have something for all you NEW PLAYERS (and players who are as hooked on this game as I). I made a spreadsheet of all the attractions in Excel back in January of 2017 and posted it then on this board. I've mostly kept it up to date. I updated Tink's Pixie hut magic info... but didn't pay attention if there were others that changed since Jan 2017 in all the updates we've had.

So this file is for all of you who are wondering if you will ever have enough room for any new attractions and enough magic to buy all the good stuff... Back when I was a new player, I realized I had to store some of my attractions that were poor magic makers. And I need to make sure to click more frequently on attractions that were ready earlier.

Since Merlin's Gathering Spell option happened in some update this summer, that collects from all the attractions and concessions every 4 hours, my magic gathering is much better. But if you are really wanting to harvest magic, click in between the 4 hour times to get all those attractions that make magic in 2 hours.

So this file is something I used the wiki for the game: http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms

The file is a Excel file which I've converted to txt for folks to then import back into Excel. I'll also include a PDF print out of it.
Thx!!!!!!!

This game is the best! I'm totally addicted. Question - which characters are the best to focus on to progress the storyline? Not sure I want to even get EVE from Wall-E if she's not necessary... I already know that Tinker Bell is useless to level up!

This game is the best! I'm totally addicted. Question - which characters are the best to focus on to progress the storyline? Not sure I want to even get EVE from Wall-E if she's not necessary... I already know that Tinker Bell is useless to level up!
Eve is pretty useless. At least Tink helps with mini events.

Mini events? How does she help? Sorry I'm a bit of a novice!

Every now and then we suddenly get notification about collecting "X" for some mini event. For example, it could be coins or trophies. So when this happens, some characters like Tinker Bell will have tasks that allow you to collect the item. Then attractions and maybe some concessions also give you that item when you go to collect the magic. Then there are other events where you have to click on the flag, spider, tornadoes, etc. Usually those have been tied to an event, but not always.

There doesn't seem to be any set schedule when this happens. Or at least not one that I can tell.

Every now and then we suddenly get notification about collecting "X" for some mini event. For example, it could be coins or trophies. So when this happens, some characters like Tinker Bell will have tasks that allow you to collect the item. Then attractions and maybe some concessions also give you that item when you go to collect the magic. Then there are other events where you have to click on the flag, spider, tornadoes, etc. Usually those have been tied to an event, but not always.

There doesn't seem to be any set schedule when this happens. Or at least not one that I can tell.

I see! Thanks for that info, I'll keep my eye out during the next event.

So I've decided the following
A) this game is addictive but in a good way
B) even if they are useless, I do like having all the characters
C) if it takes me twenty years to level everyone up to ten then so be it, hahaha.
D) I know I said I wanted a new event and while I still mean it, I think I need a little by of time. Maybe Pocahontas addition in November?
E) thank you all for listening to my ramblings

So I've decided the following
A) this game is addictive but in a good way
B) even if they are useless, I do like having all the characters
C) if it takes me twenty years to level everyone up to ten then so be it, hahaha.
D) I know I said I wanted a new event and while I still mean it, I think I need a little by of time. Maybe Pocahontas addition in November?
E) thank you all for listening to my ramblings
I completely agree with all of this. I just really want something Halloween to get me in the spirit and to give me more time to accumulate magic. I would be fine with something towards the end of the month but Pocahontas would be great!

I've tried to get Incredibles and B & the B characters in Legendary Chests (60 gems a pop) and both times have received.... shrubs. Wow.

I've tried to get Incredibles and B & the B characters in Legendary Chests (60 gems a pop) and both times have received.... shrubs. Wow.

I had the same problem with the incredibles. If I spent the 9.99 or whatever it was for 6 chests, then I got luckier. I don't know why that happened, or if it just happened, but when I paid the money I did better. It's a sad situation, but hopefully this helps you a little bit. For me it helped to think of spending the money as if I'd gone to the movies. In my case, it works out well. It's cheaper than a movie and right now there are no movies I want to see. Best wishes my friend!

I had the same problem with the incredibles. If I spent the 9.99 or whatever it was for 6 chests, then I got luckier. I don't know why that happened, or if it just happened, but when I paid the money I did better. It's a sad situation, but hopefully this helps you a little bit. For me it helped to think of spending the money as if I'd gone to the movies. In my case, it works out well. It's cheaper than a movie and right now there are no movies I want to see. Best wishes my friend!

Well maybe I'll spend some money on a chest and see if that helps my chances. Thanks for the heads up!

Well maybe I'll spend some money on a chest and see if that helps my chances. Thanks for the heads up!

I just looked at all my receipts.... And in 1 year I have to admit I have spent almost $200. Now remember, I go to maybe three in theatre movies a year and prefer a McDs coffee over Stolemybucks any day or no coffee. I am pretty frugal... However, I spent... Wait for it... A total of $40 to get Frozone of Incredibles in those dang blast it $9.99 chests! "Honey have you seen my supersuit?" Anyway.... Just saying that sometimes the odds are not so good. So play wisely and... GOOD LUCK!

I just looked at all my receipts.... And in 1 year I have to admit I have spent almost $200. Now remember, I go to maybe three in theatre movies a year and prefer a McDs coffee over Stolemybucks any day or no coffee. I am pretty frugal... However, I spent... Wait for it... A total of $40 to get Frozone of Incredibles in those dang blast it $9.99 chests! "Honey have you seen my supersuit?" Anyway.... Just saying that sometimes the odds are not so good. So play wisely and... GOOD LUCK!
Wow...do you have every character and attraction? Love your Starbucks nickname!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter