Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thanks for noticing. Haven't had a chance yet. Although truthfully, I should be complaining how a forum full of adults hasn't figured out how to add color yet. This isn't anything new, folks. :idea:

Now, if only they still had that little smiley of the guy beating his head against the wall...

wallbash.gif~c100

Random thought ...

With the real California Screamin' being re-themed to the IncrediCoaster do we think they will do that in the game as well? Maybe a re-skin you could get via elixirs or something?

Thanks for noticing. Haven't had a chance yet. Although truthfully, I should be complaining how a forum full of adults hasn't figured out how to add color yet. This isn't anything new, folks. :idea:

Now, if only they still had that little smiley of the guy beating his head against the wall...
Okay, but just remember that you can only use smileys if they meet the new DMK Forum color restrictions. No cheerful color...no smiley.

To me, parades are the best way to earn gems. It’s not consistent or guaranteed but it will pay off eventually. I noticed earned more when I opened the 5th slot, but I know it can take time to get to that point especially if you’re saving up for characters or rides.

Has anyone noticed how fast happiness is going down? Even opening bronze chests throughout the day, I have to tap almost all of my smileys just to stay in the 40% range before I go to bed (to ensure I’m still in the ecstatic range in the morning). And wishes aren’t piling up as fast as they used to. I’ll be lucky to have 5-7 any given day. Maybe because I check less often now...
Same here

Random thought ...

With the real California Screamin' being re-themed to the IncrediCoaster do we think they will do that in the game as well? Maybe a re-skin you could get via elixirs or something?
No way. When did that happen?!? I've been outta the loop for DLnews. First ToT and now this? Wow...

So I decided to level up Simba to level 10 last night because I was waiting for drops of people I needed to level up first and I got tired of waiting. Low and behold, the drops started coming in. Even Shere Kahn's last token dropped that I have been needing for over a week now to just level him up to level 3!

And I am preparing to start my sit down with the live stream. I make an afternoon of it with some coffee!

So I decided to level up Simba to level 10 last night because I was waiting for drops of people I needed to level up first and I got tired of waiting. Low and behold, the drops started coming in. Even Shere Kahn's last token dropped that I have been needing for over a week now to just level him up to level 3!

And I am preparing to start my sit down with the live stream. I make an afternoon of it with some coffee!
What time is the stream today?

I did the same thing (finally Happy was ready to go to 10) and low and behold I got those 2 Grumpy ears that I’ve been waiting for for 2 weeks now.

I've been making sure all the Snow White characters are as leveled up as they can be...just to make sure anyone who can help with the update are ready. It's amazing the number of characters I have at 10 at this point.

I find it more amazing as to how many they DON'T use when updating the game. Pluto and Donald, are almost never helpful I've found, and all the event people, usually don't help either. I think there was ONE assist from the lion king to alice, but really, they should have have SOMETHING to do I think.

Queen of Hearts could help with the Evil Queen's tokens, IIRC. Donald and Pluto weren't event characters. Li Shang helps with Bashful, Chip with Sleepy, Oogie Boogie and Zero with the Queen of Hearts...

I can just see the people complaining up a storm if the prior event characters could do more. They'd all scream it's not fair and the game is rigged. :scared:

I just hope that the ? prizes offer premium characters,but I won't hold my breath on that. On the same token...

STORYLINE UPDATE!That's a relief since I'm moving next month and I really don't want to be bothered with another event right now(even though I can play offline).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter