Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can someone who has played from Day 1 please let me know the total # of days from their calendar. I know I started shortly after the game was available but not on day 1 since when I joined this board I felt like I was really behind. I'm curious to know what the highest total # can be. Thanks!

My IOS game which I started on Day 1 says 682. However, there could probably be more days, if it counted the number of reward collections. Someone else might have done a better job of collecting right when the rewards reset. I know I was bad at the reward clock resetting, say at 10:45 PM and I'd check at 10:30 PM and then not check again until like 11:15AM.

I agree with those speculating it will be Fantasia. If it was something like Little Mermaid, or a movie with a huge fan-base, they'd play that up and reveal it to get new players like with Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. Fantasia isn't too popular anymore, and the only people who will probably appreciate it are those who love Disney enough to play this game for two years. 7 characters is definitely a stretch with Fantasia, but I think they could do it - A Centaur and Centaurette (I'd actually LOVE that - I've always kind of wanted Disney to play them up more), the Hippo and Crocodile, Chernobog, Maybe some of the Pegasus (the black one has always seemed very prominent).

Or it could be a classic Disney Parks event, where we see a lot of characters exclusive to the parks. That could be Country Bears, Br'er Fox and Br'er Rabbit (cuz at this point, why would Disney acknowledge them as being from Song of the South?) and...i dunno...Orange Bird?

I get that. It wouldn't be my first choice (or my second or third) either. Hippos dancing in ballerina tutus all over the park?

Ah, I'm guessing the Fantastia guess has to do with the Sorcerer Mickey costume. 7 unnamed broomsticks maybe? Haha. I don't think it's Fantastia because how could they get people to pay for their "premium" characters?

Premium: Chernabog and Yensid. (unless, Chernabog is the "villain" then replace with Hop Low)

Regular characters: Ben Ali Gator, Madame Upanova, Hyacinth Hippo, Hop Low. Not sure about the last one, maybe Baby Pegasus.

That would be 7.

My IOS game which I started on Day 1 says 682. However, there could probably be more days, if it counted the number of reward collections. Someone else might have done a better job of collecting right when the rewards reset. I know I was bad at the reward clock resetting, say at 10:45 PM and I'd check at 10:30 PM and then not check again until like 11:15AM.

Thanks. I’m at 664 so that makes sense to me. If I was around 20 days behind it would have seemed like a lot back then.

Now Fantasia...that was a horrible movie. "Night on Bald Mountain" scared the pants off of me growing up and to this day I despise the scenes with the dinosaurs.

wait, what? Fantasia is amazing and an incredibly important part of cinema history ..... well, at least my opinion

Plus Chernobog is the Disney Villian that is the most evil according to Walt

Why do you think it's Fantasia? Just curious. I'm ok with it either way. I think I'm one of the few who likes the movie.

I love Fantasia, but does seem like an odd choice as outside of the Sorcerey Mickey part and that Chernabog is in it, not sure how many characters the average Disney fan could name

Maybe the Sorcerer Mickey and Fantasia is sort of a standalone part fo this update and not part of the main event - otherwise if they told us an attraction that fit perfectly the theme then what would be the point of keeping the rest a mystery?

wait, what? Fantasia is amazing and an incredibly important part of cinema history ..... well, at least my opinion

Plus Chernobog is the Disney Villian that is the most evil according to Walt
And what's weird is that, even with me being a huge villain fan, I never considered him a true villain. Who was his protagonist? Nature? He created storms. It's a part of life.

I am sitting at my desk pin shopping. Started to wonder if maybe it won’t be 7 characters from one group or movie. Although it is highly unlikely as they haven’t done it before, but you never know. Are there enough ‘single’ type characters available? Such as Figment? The Yeti? Humphrey the bear?

I also ran across Star Wars - there are a lot of characters there too. I hope they don’t do that group as I don’t like the cartoon version of live characters.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Winnie the Pooh group!

I am sitting at my desk pin shopping. Started to wonder if maybe it won’t be 7 characters from one group or movie. Although it is highly unlikely as they haven’t done it before, but you never know. Are there enough ‘single’ type characters available? Such as Figment? The Yeti? Humphrey the bear?

I also ran across Star Wars - there are a lot of characters there too. I hope they don’t do that group as I don’t like the cartoon version of live characters.

I feel like they'll keep Star Wars out of this game - they've done a good job keeping this strictly Disney and Pixar, with the strange deviation into PotC (which is under the Disney name, so not really a deviation). Disney announced back in January that Gameloft will be producing several games for all of the Disney brands this year, so they'll likely be keeping Star Wars for a separate game. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we saw Star Wars and Marvel specific versions of this game coming from Gameloft in the coming months.

I would be up for park characters: Figment, Orange Bird, Divine, Big Al (or other Country Bears), Sunny Eclipse, Trader Sam, the Robot Butler from Horizons, Madame Leota, RX-24, Mimi Kaboom, etc.

Can someone who has played from Day 1 please let me know the total # of days from their calendar. I know I started shortly after the game was available but not on day 1 since when I joined this board I felt like I was really behind. I'm curious to know what the highest total # can be. Thanks!

666 days for me (ominous) and 40 days consecutive. I agree with there are days missing because it was a rolling 24 hours not a static time.

To my surprise I’m at 684 days. I don’t think I started on day one, thought it was a week or two in, but maybe I did?

Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, I might have started on day 1. I think I first found out about the game on toucharchade when people were running public betas of the game. That might explain why I don’t/didn’t think I started on day 1? :confused3

I agree with those speculating it will be Fantasia. If it was something like Little Mermaid, or a movie with a huge fan-base, they'd play that up and reveal it to get new players like with Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. Fantasia isn't too popular anymore, and the only people who will probably appreciate it are those who love Disney enough to play this game for two years. 7 characters is definitely a stretch with Fantasia, but I think they could do it - A Centaur and Centaurette (I'd actually LOVE that - I've always kind of wanted Disney to play them up more), the Hippo and Crocodile, Chernobog, Maybe some of the Pegasus (the black one has always seemed very prominent).

Or it could be a classic Disney Parks event, where we see a lot of characters exclusive to the parks. That could be Country Bears, Br'er Fox and Br'er Rabbit (cuz at this point, why would Disney acknowledge them as being from Song of the South?) and...i dunno...Orange Bird?
Oooooooo...love the idea of a Disney Park event. Random park rides and characters that are not part of a big movie. That would be fun.

Omg...don't everyone rip me to pieces everyone, but I really don't want to see Star Wars characters in my Kingdom. Or for that matter, Marvel characters. I like both franchises, but please send them to their own respective games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter