Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same update here. Oh, and FYI: sadly Rabbit's House does NOT have a small footprint. It's getting squishy in my Kingdom. Mostly because of all those tiny curved areas in Tomorrowland. Can't fit much back there.
Yeah, I saw that it wasn't very small but I was able to fit it with plenty of room still by the portal in Frontierland. I'm sure my park will be completely squished by the end of this event haha

I have all the ears, but only 14/35 flutes. Not having Grumpy and Hook certainly slows the process...patience lol
I have both of them so I hope that makes you feel better because they are barely helping haha. I'm at this point where I don't even care how long it takes, Wendy took forever for me so I didn't have high expectations for Peter lol

Well, I ended up on a pretty good board even though I only waited like a day in airplane mode. Really not even that long, since I was still able to keep my streak up. If these people stay like they are, I should be in the top 5 without much problem. Other events have been worse, though!

Mostly hoping I can get enough to welcome Kanga and get that part started today :)

No event progression for Kanga after the 12hr OR upgrading her to level 3. Gonna welcome Pan now since this will no doubt make tokens drop faster for all 3 of my Pooh characters.

Splurged and spent $7.99 on a platinum bundle. Lo and behold, I get BOTH the racetrack and Fantasmic. I feel like I need to go buy a lottery ticket now.

If I knew I’d get both, I’d pay the $7. But the lottery crap is what keeps me from buying.

Yea, spending money for perks in a mobile game is fine, spending money for RNG is some BS. (stupid word filter)

Splurged and spent $7.99 on a platinum bundle. Lo and behold, I get BOTH the racetrack and Fantasmic. I feel like I need to go buy a lottery ticket now.

ugh, I decided to splurge to - figures with 6 shots had a good chance at Fantasmic!

Between the 6 I got 2 Epic prizes ... BOTH were status of Pooh :(

Opened a platinum chest hoping for Fantasmic...and got a musical fountain instead. Ugh, straight into the cauldron.

I was hoping the amber chests would be for Pooh tokens, since Sorcerer Mickey has no time limits.

I'm halfway through Rabbit's 8 hour task and have 8 nightcaps. Kanga's at level 2, Tigger at level 3 and Rabbit at level 4. Aladdin characters will be focusing on their quests. I had 15 EC left after welcoming Kanga and building Rabbit's House, so I think building EC will be a grind.

I opened up 2 platinum chests. Got a pirate statue today (just thrilled with that one) and some other decoration yesterday. I'm giving up for now. :sad2:

Everyone is doing so well, yay all of us. I just went in and tried to reconfigure my entire kingdom, which makes it SUPER DIFFICULT when characters are in the buildings. By tonight, I should be able to squash some more things together and with any luck I’ll be able to fit everything else. I have found for me that if I take out all the concession stands and then reconfigure the buildings, I just go back and let the game add the concessions where they fit and play with it that way.

Thank you to everyone who is warning us about what is coming next. I currently have:
Alien at 7 - I finally took him off yarn duty, so he might make it to 8 soon
Wendy is ready for 7 - she's going to stay there for a while, she's a PITA!
Peter Pan - collecting for 2, need 1 more ears to move to 2 - he's a PITA too
Rabbit - collecting for 5
Tigger - collecting for 5
Kanga - collecting for 2
Pooh - 8/40 hats, so it's a start....

I'm currently building Rabbit's house and thanks to @lmmatooki and everyone else's suggestions of swapping buildings in the kingdom, I should be able to put things down and still have room for other things, which is a nice feeling, :)

Last edited:
Did everyone notice that Pooh's Hunny Hunt attraction, which is available in 12+ days, drops books? It is a required attraction, not premium. I don't remember being given a way to bypass the collecting of the 2 event items that get converted to what you need (so for this one: honey stick + honeycomb = book) before. By the time we finish building it, we'll probably have 9-10 days left in the event. Why am I nervous there is going to be some task where we have to collect 150 books...

Opened a platinum chest hoping for Fantasmic...and got a musical fountain instead. Ugh, straight into the cauldron.

I was hoping the amber chests would be for Pooh tokens, since Sorcerer Mickey has no time limits, :)

I'm halfway through Rabbit's 8 hour task and have 8 nightcaps. Kanga's at level 2, Tigger at level 3 and Rabbit at level 4. Aladdin characters will be focusing on their quests. I had 15 EC left after welcoming Kanga and building Rabbit's House, so I think building EC will be a grind.

I agree, I was hoping for the chests to give us Pooh tokens. I got 3 fabrics for Mickey today.

I’m not seeing the omnidroid which is the largest pita attraction?

I like that you used pita as a description too!

After Rabbit's 8hr event quest in his house, it unlocks a 8hr solo event quest for him and a 4hr event quest for Kanga at Rabbit's House

These long quests make me nervous! Like I somehow won't get all the characters for the event if I keep doing the quests, but I've noticed that the quests, even when they aren't event related, they get EC, so I like doing them, because it means getting more EC and that's important too, :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter