Disney Magic Kingdoms

Then build Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh for 6h for 10k EC. And the heffalumps are back.

Eeyore has a float task for 4h for a honeypot where he’s hanging by his tail from a balloon!
Well, there goes my 35k event currency. With two attractions left to build, I should have known that having a decent stash by the end of the event was just a pipe dream.

I'm nowhere near the levels posted above, making me ask myself what I've been doing wrong the last week. But then I remembered it's spring break and my empty nest isn't so empty. Right now we are watching the original Pooh movie as a family. So now I'm just thankful I've kept up somewhat. :goodvibes

So my only real criticism so far for this event is that Owl is missing. I even think that Rabbit mentioned him in the beginning. Seems silly to me to leave him out. :sad2:

And Christopher Robin!

Anyone else not have Roo reaching for pooh in the right place
In my game, he is by a tree close to Merlin.

Just got the last item for Roo and waiting now to welcome him. Have everyone but Eeyore at level 5 and really to go to 6. 20k in event money, all the Pooh caps. Shere Khan has been ready since the beginning of the event but waiting to welcome him until after the event, and need one more ball of yarn for Wendy. Have 1.5m now in regular money and still have 275 gems left after getting Tigger and Eeyore.

I'm feeling pretty good about things right now. Waiting for the other shoe to drop haha

Am I missing something? I can't get any of Pooh's token's yet? I have 41 of those purple sleepy hats. But when I click on Pooh's honey pot and hat tokens to see what I need to do, I get this message: "Complete more event quests to unlock this token's quests". I have done all the quests on the left side. I have Rabbit + Tigger at 4, Kanga + Eyeore at 3, Roo halfway to welcomed. Anybody able to get Pooh's tokens? What am I missing???

:eeyore: :hyper2:

Am I missing something? I can't get any of Pooh's token's yet? I have 41 of those purple sleepy hats. But when I click on Pooh's honey pot and hat tokens to see what I need to do, I get this message: "Complete more event quests to unlock this token's quests". I have done all the quests on the left side. I have Rabbit + Tigger at 4, Kanga + Eyeore at 3, Roo halfway to welcomed. Anybody able to get Pooh's tokens? What am I missing???

You need Roo and then complete a few of his tasks and then the next token opens up

Then build Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh for 6h for 10k EC. And the heffalumps are back.

Eeyore has a float task for 4h for a honeypot where he’s hanging by his tail from a balloon!

So 10K for that attraction and I see Pooh is 15k to welcome, so there goes a bunch of EC

Kind of funny if you go back a week when we were still wondering what movie the next update would feature and many of us were saying we didn't remember much about the Aristocats. Well, I just found the DVD. Guess we have it and I still haven't watched it in years. I'm guessing it came as part of a Disney pack of 10 or something like that. Guess I will watch it and see if it's better this time around. :rolleyes1
Awe! I loved that movie when I was a kid!

You're just not there in the storyline yet. Keep in mind that welcoming Roo unlocks the whole next set of event quests so whilst you've done all the ones available to you at the moment, there's a bunch more to come.

I'm not there myself yet as Roo is still in the middle of the 6 hour reunion with Kanga, but by the looks of it there's a 'Heave Ho! Pt.2' after a handful of Roo-prompted quests which unlocks the ability to get the honey pots.

Thank you to those giving the heads up!
Kanga and Roo are on their 6hr quest for me right now. What level should I have my characters at? I am only leveling when it is absolutely needed to save EC. Eeyore is ready for 2, Tigger is ready for 5, Kanga is ready for 5, Roo is at 2, and Rabbit is ready for 5. I am at 29,596 EC and I finally got back up to 4M magic today!

I am 3 for 4 on the honeypot tasks. The time I missed was when I had two characters at the tree at the same time. I don’t know if that means anything or was just chance.

Does anyone know what Pooh’s Honey Hut will cost? I’m back at 20k EC. Rabbit seems to be done right now I’m just waiting for Roo to finish at Pooh’s house.

I’m holding in the first broom tier but boy that’s a chore!

I’m amazed at people with millions in magic. I have 250-300k and can’t seem to get any higher. Of course I am way back before defeating Zurg.

I am 3 for 4 on the honeypot tasks. The time I missed was when I had two characters at the tree at the same time. I don’t know if that means anything or was just chance.

Does anyone know what Pooh’s Honey Hut will cost? I’m back at 20k EC. Rabbit seems to be done right now I’m just waiting for Roo to finish at Pooh’s house.

I’m holding in the first broom tier but boy that’s a chore!

I’m amazed at people with millions in magic. I have 250-300k and can’t seem to get any higher. Of course I am way back before defeating Zurg.

I believe someone a number of posts ago mentioned the Honey Hut was 10k EC and then I see Pooh is 15k to welcome

Thank you to those giving the heads up!
Kanga and Roo are on their 6hr quest for me right now. What level should I have my characters at? I am only leveling when it is absolutely needed to save EC. Eeyore is ready for 2, Tigger is ready for 5, Kanga is ready for 5, Roo is at 2, and Rabbit is ready for 5. I am at 29,596 EC and I finally got back up to 4M magic today!

Generally level 6 is sufficient for characters to tasks during the event I have found - sometimes less for the premium characters.

Hello, does anyone know is Roo only able to earn the honeypots? I cant see any optiom where the other characters are able to earn it thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter