Disney Magic Kingdoms

Unfortunately, with all of my Pooh characters on tasks to try and earn Pooh ear hats, Goofy is the only character who can now try to earn honey dippers. So there is zero chance he'll be trying to find eggs any time soon.
Sorry it’s Pluto not Goofy. My bad! And I don’t think it’s actually doing anything other than earning magic. Not 100% sure but don’t see anything else.

Two straight rounds of trying for pooh ears with none. Hopefully that gets better. Only have 7/15

Done with blue fabrics. Now I need 25 red fabric and 13 ropes. No idea how people got done so fast. Mickey has been working since event started.

Edit: I guess fanatasmic helps. But I don't have that.

@supernova Do you have Fantasmic? It seems like most of the people who are close to finishing Sorcerer Mickey do.

I’m currently at 43/65 red fabric, 20/30 blue, and 5/15 rope. Mickey always out collecting 1 of the 3, so I’m trying to figure out if I’m doing OK, my drop rate has been bad or if Fantastic is the difference.
I do have Fantasmic, which has been my saving grace. Well, that along with the chests. Seldom if ever has Mickey returned a rope on his four hour tasks. I've had better luck with the blue and red, although he hasn't exactly been consistent on those, either, come to think of it.

Sorry it’s Pluto not Goofy. My bad! And I don’t think it’s actually doing anything other than earning magic. Not 100% sure but don’t see anything else.
Thanks. Pluto has been sent "home", so he won't be finding eggs for me, either.

Thanks. Pluto has been sent "home", so he won't be finding eggs for me, either.

I think this is a task from last year's Easter stuff. There was a popup that the Easter costumes were available, so I assume the tasks we did last year are also available for newer players.

Also, I noticed that they didn't change the animations around the honey tree, now that Pooh is inside the tree. Meaning Tigger is trying to pull Pooh out, but there is no Pooh to hold onto. At least Eeyore's animation is still super cute.

Two straight rounds of trying for pooh ears with none. Hopefully that gets better. Only have 7/15

Edit: I guess fanatasmic helps. But I don't have that.

OK, that was weird! Something came up when I started writing this post and when I came back to finish it, it somehow posted the quote I + ed and still had the post I was writing in the draft/write reply area. Anyways...

Actually, 7/15 isn’t bad at all. It’s what I'm currently at and im very happy with my progress. @supernova beat me to posting it yesterday, but if you can average 3 Pooh ears a day your in good shape, but obviously I’m sure you want more. I didn’t start collecting Pooh ears until last night so I’ve gotten 7 in less than a day and still have 2 or 3 more attempts to get more tonight! (I hope I didn’t just jinx my drop rate for tonight, :scared:)

As far as Sorcerer Mickey items go, yeah it looks like Fantasmic really helps. I’m in no rush to get mine, since it doesn’t look like it’s a timed item or helps with anything, but the Fantasmic owners are making me feel like I’ve really fallen behind. :rotfl:

Last edited:
Only if you have Pluto’s Easter “costume”, otherwise it’s still digging up bones.

Only have 3 ear hats for Pooh but glad I'm not alone!
As for Mickey's costume 43/65 red, 29/30 blue, and 13/15 ropes.
I followed my general rule and only leveled if it was needed so I have Eeyore ready for 3, Tigger ready for 5, Kanga ready for 6, Roo ready for 4, Piglet ready for 3, and Rabbit ready for 6.
Also leveling the characters that are ready to 10 while waiting for Pooh

I have 5 Pooh ear hats in 24 hours so I am happy with that.

I do not have Fantasmic. So I am not even close to getting Scorcerer Mickey. 32/65 and 12/30. Have all of the ropes since that is what I sent Mickey out on first.

Ugh. Got my 1 pooh hat from Piglet and have not gotten any more in 2 rounds sending everyone who can go to do this. I really hope the drops turn around for this one - very very frustrating so far.

Welp I don’t have a home yet to send them to so they are working it for me!
Kind of jumping in here so sorry if I´m wrong but you should have a home at this point. If you click on the character, there should be a task where you can send them home. Or you can click on the sign in the circle parade route and get to the home from there.

Kind of jumping in here so sorry if I´m wrong but you should have a home at this point. If you click on the character, there should be a task where you can send them home. Or you can click on the sign in the circle parade route and get to the home from there.

Only if he’s beat Zurg already!

Ugh. Got my 1 pooh hat from Piglet and have not gotten any more in 2 rounds sending everyone who can go to do this. I really hope the drops turn around for this one - very very frustrating so far.
Agreed. I got the one from Piglet and one at midday, though I don't remember from whom. I'm on my 5th round of sending all 3 pairs out for Pooh and have gotten only the one token. I need to average 2 a day to get him before the end of the event, so this 1 a day token stuff is not going to cut it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter