Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 24/35 books for Stitch, I have 14,428 EC, and I am just over 5.5M magic too!
Wow, great job. I feel super slow now. I have a whopping 8k in EC, only 5 books, and all 3 L&S characters at lv 5. I'm on the last task before I hit the story wall. Hopefully, I'll begin to collect more books when it finishes in an hour and a half. As far as my magic goes, I also have 5M. I feel like I'm going at a turtle's pace this event.

I have 33/35 books, so should be done with those right around bedtime. I'm lower than most on EC though at 8.7k. Nani is at lvl 4. Pleakley and Cobra are at lvl 3. All are ready for the next level, but I'm holding off unless necessary - I've never managed to max out EC to get all possible gems. I think I got 26 last time, which is the best I've ever done. Without BatB characters I will probably struggle more this time around in terms of EC. I suspect my failure to max out is at least partly due to not ever purchasing the event parade floats. Maybe I'll run Goofy and Jessie on their 6min task for a while.

In non-event news
Primeval Whirl vs Jolly Roger - I'm at 23k elixir and wondering which of these is more useful. I'm leaning toward Jolly Roger because I still don't have Wendy, so still have lots of use for the tokens this drops. Also any reason to not hold off on welcoming Fairy Godmother? I can't see her being useful for the event (she doesn't collect EC I don't think), so I figure I'll just wait to welcome her after the event to keep her tokens out of the chest drops. I'm one ear away from Shere Khan - who will also wait until post event I think. And Wendy...hahaha.... I'm still miles away from getting her! Currently leveling Mad Hatter to lvl 10.

Wow, great job. I feel super slow now. I have a whopping 8k in EC, only 5 books, and all 3 L&S characters at lv 5. I'm on the last task before I hit the story wall. Hopefully, I'll begin to collect more books when it finishes in an hour and a half. As far as my magic goes, I also have 5M. I feel like I'm going at a turtle's pace this event.
I hope it picks up for you! I honestly have been so lucky with being so far along in this event considering I can't check in every hour (or even every 4 hours) every single day but it goes to show that it is doable! Hang in there!!

Primeval Whirl vs Jolly Roger - I'm at 23k elixir and wondering which of these is more useful. I'm leaning toward Jolly Roger because I still don't have Wendy, so still have lots of use for the tokens this drops.
I can't say for the Primeval Whirl but I was able to collect for the Fairy Godmother easily without it. I think the Jolly Roger will be more beneficial for you first and then work towards the other one after.

I have 33/35 books, so should be done with those right around bedtime. I'm lower than most on EC though at 8.7k. Nani is at lvl 4. Pleakley and Cobra are at lvl 3. All are ready for the next level, but I'm holding off unless necessary - I've never managed to max out EC to get all possible gems. I think I got 26 last time, which is the best I've ever done. Without BatB characters I will probably struggle more this time around in terms of EC. I suspect my failure to max out is at least partly due to not ever purchasing the event parade floats. Maybe I'll run Goofy and Jessie on their 6min task for a while.

In non-event news
Primeval Whirl vs Jolly Roger - I'm at 23k elixir and wondering which of these is more useful. I'm leaning toward Jolly Roger because I still don't have Wendy, so still have lots of use for the tokens this drops. Also any reason to not hold off on welcoming Fairy Godmother? I can't see her being useful for the event (she doesn't collect EC I don't think), so I figure I'll just wait to welcome her after the event to keep her tokens out of the chest drops. I'm one ear away from Shere Khan - who will also wait until post event I think. And Wendy...hahaha.... I'm still miles away from getting her! Currently leveling Mad Hatter to lvl 10.

I was trying to choose between Jolly Roger and primeval and I picked Jolly Roger. Hoping it helps me out towards Peter Pan as collecting for him is AWFUL

I was trying to choose between Jolly Roger and primeval and I picked Jolly Roger. Hoping it helps me out towards Peter Pan as collecting for him is AWFUL
That's it my mind is made up! Now to just get the last 7k elixir. Wendy has been such a pain to collect for, and I imagine Peter is even worse. Hope this helps me out when I manage to afford it.

I'm a bit nervous if I'll be able to get the full 80K event currency for the gem conversion this time around. I'm sitting at 21K EC, but I feel like I'm not earning the EC quite as fast as the last event. I know I'll need 15K for Stitch, and probably another cumulative 20K for Angel, Lilo, and the rest of the buildings (assuming Jumba will be premium), so from here I basically have 20.5 days to get 100,000 EC, meaning I need to average 5K a day to get there.

Got 27/35 books for Stitch, so fingers crossed I can go back to the shorter tasks by tomorrow night depending on what drops in the next 24 hours.

On a more positive note, my character level ups are doing well. I've got the following left:
Nani 4 ready
Cobra 3 ready
Pleakley 3, ready
TS Alien 9, ready
Wendy 9, halfway ready to 10
Pan leveling to 8 now
Fairy Godmother 3
Piglet 9, ready
Rabbit 9, ready
Pooh 6, 1 away from 7

Since I'm holding the Lilo & Stitch characters where they are to save EC until Angel arrives, hopefully I can cross another 2 characters off the list entirely before she unlocks.

Well it was a busy day in the nursing world for me today, so I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped.
I’m up to 18/35 books (3x almost done now, hopefully I’ll have time to collect and send back out before bed)
14,900 in EC
Nani at level 4
Cobra bubbles at level 3
Pleakey at level 3.
Have enough flowers to level up Nani, pleakey and cobra bubbles when ready, now working on saving up the tanks and nets to catch more frogs.

As for regular magic, I gained pretty well today. Almost up to the 500k I need to get the lost boys hideout. Then back to trying to earn to level up my characters.

That's it my mind is made up! Now to just get the last 7k elixir. Wendy has been such a pain to collect for, and I imagine Peter is even worse. Hope this helps me out when I manage to afford it.
Jellyfish produces a wand every eight hours. Pluto can produce one each hour. I'd stick with your decision and go for the Jolly Roger. Peter Pan was two events ago and I still don't have the character at 10. Actually, Pooh and Peter Pan are both a little more than half way to 10. With the Jolly Roger, you get the chance of a Peter Pan ear hat every eight hours. Nothing for his tokens are shorter than that, so it's a safe grab.

So I Belle and Chip completed their joint task, and then for some reason it took a teapot 10 hours to make tea. Anyway, both tasks are completed and nothing else has popped up. Is this finally the end of this whole "book" thing?

So I Belle and Chip completed their joint task, and then for some reason it took a teapot 10 hours to make tea. Anyway, both tasks are completed and nothing else has popped up. Is this finally the end of this whole "book" thing?
I figure more will pop up in 2 days

Books done, flower collection time

I'm at 23/35 books and 15k EC. I've slowed down on books to get all the L&S characters from level 4 to 5 before the event progresses. Then it will be books and flowers.

I've been behind a bit thanks to work. Only just hit the event wall and only have 11 books. My drop rates are bad. Hopefully now hit the wall things will pick up with the drop rates
I still only have 14 books. So don't feel bad.

I’ve got all the books too, but only 15k in EC, because surprise surprise I’m in Manchester for work again during an event (and back again in 2 weeks). My characters I have Nani at 4, Pleakley and Cobra at 3.

In non-event news I have all of SW to 10 finally during this storywall. 10 flutes shy on Peter, no Jolly Roger yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter