Disney Magic Kingdoms

Okay... I am very confused. It says I can send 4 characters at once to battle, but how? As soon as I try to select another one, it deselects the first one!

If you have any of them at home and go to return them to the game it deselects any that you had already selected ... but if they are all out you should be able to select one from each group and then start the battle

Okay... I am very confused. It says I can send 4 characters at once to battle, but how? As soon as I try to select another one, it deselects the first one!
You can pick one character from Mickey & Friends, one character from Toy Story, one character from Cinderella and one character from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Needs to be one character from each group, so one Mikcy and friend, one toy story friend, and one cinderella friend. Also one nightmare friend.

And I don't really see why there will be a big need for hot chocolate? Here and there maybe, but it seems simple enough to just use another available character and let the rest do their 24-hour cool down. I guess we will see though.

Well, it depends on how many characters are available in each group. There are many Mickey & Friends characters, so you can just cycle through those. But only 3 Cinderella characters, so to keep a Cinderella character challenging all day, we will need to use hot chocolate on them.

I am not understanding this? Do I need to make sure no one is sent home?

On another topic - can someone explain in plain English how you get points?

No, you can have people sent home, you just need to make sure to reselect them in the challenges window every time you leave it.

You can, you just have to reselect them anytime you leave the challenge window. At least that’s what it appears to be, but only done it twice. I do find it more confusing than it needs to be.

Trying to give this event a chance, but really thinking this may be the first event that I'm eventually going to say screw it too. I missed the initial Incredibles event, so I don't have all those characters (only dash and Elastigirl), and really have no incentive to attempt to get Jack Jack at this point. This entire event just seems way too convoluted and messed up in my opinion. If this is the way future events are going to go, I predict less and less people playing the game during any events. It's just not much fun anymore at times. My kids already play this game much, much less than they used to. May just focus on continuing to level up Stitch, Peter Pan, and Wendy, along with the Bambi story line.

If I'm reading the banner at the top of my leader board correctly, the standings won't close until slightly prior to the event's end. A lot of people are going to be waiting a long time for their 1,000 EC. I hope they aren't counting on it to get tokens.

If I'm reading the banner at the top of my leader board correctly, the standings won't close until slightly prior to the event's end. A lot of people are going to be waiting a long time for their 1,000 EC. I hope they aren't counting on it to get tokens.
According to the Facebook page, the Leaderboard will reset after each chapter, and there are 3 chapters each 5 days in length.

looks like 4 hours til any refresh on cursing building ... given that uncursing each one gives like 4 EC seems almost silly
That word pretty much sums up this entire ridiculous event so far, and we're barely four hours in. Wonder if it's too late for them to scrap it all and just give us Stitch again?

That word pretty much sums up this entire ridiculous event so far, and we're barely four hours in. Wonder if it's too late for them to scrap it all and just give us Stitch again?

well, the battle part isn't too bad (though wish they showed the actual battle) and I like that we can get some additional items - and so far no need to use gems (unless you want to be in the top 50 of the leaderboard) so I am not giving up on the event as a whole just yet - just the cursed building part just seems silly especially as you just tap it to uncurse it. I used to play the Family Guy game like this and they had buildings be "cursed" but you had to send a character to de-curse it, so there was more to it

While I’m not that much of a fan of this “event” I don’t really thinks it’s aimed at many of us who have all of the characters and/or attractions. I’m just gonna play causally and make enough to get JackJack.

Think this type of “event” is aimed more at the newer or very causal player. It gives players the ability to get Jack, Anna and Elastigirl and a few attractions who might not already have them for FREE! So while their is no question it needs more tweaking, I think it’s great that they are giving those player the option of getting characters they don’t have and not have to spend real $ to gamble with chest

Think this type of “event” is aimed more at the newer or very causal player. It gives players the ability to get Jack, Anna and Elastigirl and a few attractions who might not already have them for FREE! So while their is no question it needs more tweaking, I think it’s great that they are giving those player the option of getting characters they don’t have and not have to spend real $ to gamble with chest

Yes, this!! I wasn’t here for the Incredibles event, and it’s the only character group that I don’t have. I’m happy to be able to get Elastigirl, Jack-Jack, and an attraction without playing “Legendary Chest Roulette” with my small collection of gems.

I’m totally lost at how the refresh works. Does one cup equal refreshing one character normally, and then once a day you can hit global refresh and refresh everyone youve sent who is tired for the same one cup?

its literally like the interns said how can we make small children cry and lose our entire established fan base in one setting? THIS!

Be sure to go to the rewards tab on the event page. (Top button, looks kinda like a bar graph). Your collected reward count toward the leaderboard! Also, not all group characters can be sent into battle. Chip and Dale aren't eligible for example, even though they are in the Mickey and Friends group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter