Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just curious...

Assuming there is one...What is the cash bundle offer for Fred/ San Fransokyo? Since I purchased Fred yesterday with gems, I didn’t get to see the offer.

I probably missed it since this thread moves pretty fast but what's up with the castle looking building in the water behind Small World? Getting ready for mermaid shenanigans?

I'm on vacation, so I'm on regulary and I still feel like I'm making no progress at all. I usually have no issues getting through events while I'm working and have less time to be on so I can't say I'm too enthused about this event so far.

I probably missed it since this thread moves pretty fast but what's up with the castle looking building in the water behind Small World? Getting ready for mermaid shenanigans?

I'm on vacation, so I'm on regulary and I still feel like I'm making no progress at all. I usually have no issues getting through events while I'm working and have less time to be on so I can't say I'm too enthused about this event so far.
Hasn't that building always been there?

Can't remember if that purple flower has always been in the final shaded area of Fantasyland. Did they update the color of the ground in Adventureland? Or am I totally nuts at this point after staring at a building that was never not there?

It was never greyed out because it's lit up like it's available? I obviously pay a lot of attention to that area lol
It had been grayed out when that plot of land was cursed. Once we could unlock it, the entire area opens up. There are other buildings in the final corner or Fantasyland that most likely won't be playable buildings either. Guess they're just there for show. For the time being, anyway.

Im pretty sure I lost at least an hour of progress. I used Merlin to collect from my kingdom at 8am, and at 1pm it said I still have 20 minutes left!!! I’ve been offline so I know I didn’t accidentally play a video to collect early. :headache:

Obtaining Wasabi looks like it will be difficult for me. Gathering his tokens has become dreadful, almost painful. All day doing tasks and 2 of the 15 visors, that's it. Fred on the other hand is ready for level 2 and I"m afraid to level him up just yet, because I don't want any other characters that might assist with Wasabi to get me tokens that aren't his. I wish more characters helped gather tokens and then I also remind myself, there are still 20 days

So my stats are as follows:
Hiro - ready for 4
Baymax - 17 blueprints, 8 wires
Go Go - ready for 4
Honey Lemon - ready for 5
Fred - ready for 2
Wasabi - 2 visors <--- it's just sad that I don't have more, by this point in the day. Usually I do well on first day collections

Obtaining Wasabi looks like it will be difficult for me. Gathering his tokens has become dreadful, almost painful. All day doing tasks and 2 of the 15 visors, that's it.

Wasabi - 2 visors <--- it's just sad that I don't have more, by this point in the day. Usually I do well on first day collections

Now I don't feel so bad. I had a Doh! moment and upgraded Hiro to 4 yesterday, in both games. So Hiro+Honey Lemon 4 hr task are giving me Hiro tokens. Go Go has been furiously collecting Hiro tokens to get him ready for 5 so that the duo will be earning Wasabi's token only.

I have 4 visors and 1 ear in both games.

Thanks to work I didn't really get to check in on my game today other than briefly at lunch. So that means I've made very little Wasabi progress - 1 visor, 1 ear. On the plus side I have Hiro, Go Go, and Honey Lemon all ready for lvl 4 but holding so I don't get their tokens in the way. Fred is ready for lvl 2 and equally holding. I have 13 blueprints and 10 wires. Anyone else annoyed that Fred's 2hr for Wasabi tokens also drops the gaming remotes for the battle bots??!! Like I didn't have enough trouble collecting for Wasabi as it is...

Similar to what a lot of you had said, it's nice that I'm not really hitting any walls - sure I got the welcome Wasabi note a day before he was available, but I still had blueprints and wires to work on, so it wasn't like I was sitting idle with nothing to do but collect EC. However, I find this also means I have no idea on whether I'm as far along as the designers would expect me to be in order to have enough time to finish the full event. At least that wall made it clear I was progressing at an expected pace to finish the full event - now I have no way to judge that. Though based on where other folks on here are at in terms of blueprints and wires, I think I'm still progressing well. Time will tell if that is good enough to finish everything!

FYI - I must admit I do like BH6, though part of that may be due to the presence of a fellow female chemical engineer (Honey Lemon for the win!)

Get excited! I just noticed that Thursday's Magical chest on the calendar rewards now also contains Wasabi's visor and ears as options! Though I can't remember what I got out of my chest from the mini-event reward last time - I know it wasn't any of Baymax's tokens, and I'm not seeing any of the decorations among my stuff, so maybe it was just EC that I got...? Also there's another Magical chest on the calendar for next Friday! :-)

Anyone else annoyed that Fred's 2hr for Wasabi tokens also drops the gaming remotes for the battle bots??!! Like I didn't have enough trouble collecting for Wasabi as it is...
From what I'm seeing, you can only collect 2 of one bot items and 1 of the other. So it doesn't take long to max out on those and they won't get in the way of collecting for everything else.

6 visors and only 1 ear hat. Crazy since I've had 3 characters working for those ear hats all day. Honey & Hiro have come up empty handed both times. And that's 2 characters sharing a 4 hour task (so 8 hours worth of play time for the 2 of them). Ugh. This is going to take forever at this rate. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Thanks to work I didn't really get to check in on my game today other than briefly at lunch. So that means I've made very little Wasabi progress - 1 visor, 1 ear. On the plus side I have Hiro, Go Go, and Honey Lemon all ready for lvl 4 but holding so I don't get their tokens in the way. Fred is ready for lvl 2 and equally holding. I have 13 blueprints and 10 wires. Anyone else annoyed that Fred's 2hr for Wasabi tokens also drops the gaming remotes for the battle bots??!! Like I didn't have enough trouble collecting for Wasabi as it is...

Similar to what a lot of you had said, it's nice that I'm not really hitting any walls - sure I got the welcome Wasabi note a day before he was available, but I still had blueprints and wires to work on, so it wasn't like I was sitting idle with nothing to do but collect EC. However, I find this also means I have no idea on whether I'm as far along as the designers would expect me to be in order to have enough time to finish the full event. At least that wall made it clear I was progressing at an expected pace to finish the full event - now I have no way to judge that. Though based on where other folks on here are at in terms of blueprints and wires, I think I'm still progressing well. Time will tell if that is good enough to finish everything!

FYI - I must admit I do like BH6, though part of that may be due to the presence of a fellow female chemical engineer (Honey Lemon for the win!)

I’m not a female chemical engineer ... but I married one so I am a fan of them :D

Obtaining Wasabi looks like it will be difficult for me. Gathering his tokens has become dreadful, almost painful. All day doing tasks and 2 of the 15 visors, that's it. Fred on the other hand is ready for level 2 and I"m afraid to level him up just yet, because I don't want any other characters that might assist with Wasabi to get me tokens that aren't his. I wish more characters helped gather tokens and then I also remind myself, there are still 20 days

So my stats are as follows:
Hiro - ready for 4
Baymax - 17 blueprints, 8 wires
Go Go - ready for 4
Honey Lemon - ready for 5
Fred - ready for 2

I am sorry for both of us because my collection is just as slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter