Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi, can anyone confirm that for jafar ears does abu have go be at level 9???? Thats insane! I thought we never require characters in the same event to be higher than level 6-7!! Freaking out now
indeed, but his task is with Iago so if you don't have him don't worry about Abu

indeed, but his task is with Iago so if you don't have him don't worry about Abu
Thanks for the reply..Oh i do have iago but if its possible to get ears without him being on level 9 i can relax as hes currently level 4 and in 8 days left i cant go to level 9 for sure

Thanks for the reply..Oh i do have iago but if its possible to get ears without him being on level 9 i can relax as hes currently level 4 and in 8 days left i cant go to level 9 for sure

Yeah I'm in the same position as you! I won't Be able to get either of them to Level 9. However, my drop rates for the cloths have increased. Started Jasmine. Only need two more for Aladdin.

Yeah I'm in the same position as you! I won't Be able to get either of them to Level 9. However, my drop rates for the cloths have increased. Started Jasmine. Only need two more for Aladdin.
You'll get there i am on jafar now got the cloths so easily i feel my luck will jinx with his tokens

The drop rate for fabric is terrible. Sent everyone out and woke up with not a single piece of fabric. Sent them all out again. Hopefully I can get the Aladdin costume today so I can start the 12 hour quest for Jasmine and Aladdin.
I did really well with Jasmine, actually. Wound up picking (by accident) the correct characters and their fabric tasks, and wound up getting her pretty much right away. Took me 24 hours to get Aladdin, then sped up the 12 hour Aladdin/Jasmine task so that I could get right to Jafar. Then the Gameloft interns tried to steal $15 from me to get Jafar right away. Yeah, well I have a week to keep playing, and I like my money right where it is... in MY pocket, not theirs. Sorry interns, not this time, either.

Aladdin and Jasmine have their costumes now and are in the middle of their quest. Guess I can start trying for Jafar's items tomorrow.

Anyone know what the rewards are for the current contest?

The drop rate for fabric is terrible. Sent everyone out and woke up with not a single piece of fabric. Sent them all out again. Hopefully I can get the Aladdin costume today so I can start the 12 hour quest for Jasmine and Aladdin.

I did really well with Jasmine, actually. Wound up picking (by accident) the correct characters and their fabric tasks, and wound up getting her pretty much right away. Took me 24 hours to get Aladdin, then sped up the 12 hour Aladdin/Jasmine task so that I could get right to Jafar. Then the Gameloft interns tried to steal $15 from me to get Jafar right away. Yeah, well I have a week to keep playing, and I like my money right where it is... in MY pocket, not theirs. Sorry interns, not this time, either.

Started the same way and ended up with my first two fabrics 10 minutes in. Gave me a false sense of security and maybe that's why I'm so frustrated. Since then my pull rate has been 6/22 and really hoping I can pull the last two and start the 12 hour missions before bed. Even if that's what happens, I feel like I'm a day behind where I should be.

I'm trying to remember if all items carry over after the event ends? I know the individual items should, but I can't remeber if the lamps will. Currently have 76 and am sure that number will grow considerably the next few days.

Also, anyone else finding that the game reloads more often when you return to it later on? When I come back to it, within an hour or two, it usually just opens up for me, but the last day or two it has to restart most of the time.

Last edited:
Started the same way and ended up with my first two fabrics 10 minutes in. Gave me a false sense of security and maybe that's why I'm so frustrated. Since then my pull rate has been 6/22 and really hoping I can pull the last two and start the 12 hour missions before bed. Even if that's what happens, I feel like I'm a day behind where I should be.

I'm trying to remember if all items carry over after the event ends? I know the individual items should, but I can't remeber if the lamps will. Currently have 76 and am sure that number will grow considerably the next few days.

Also, anyone else finding that the game reloads more often when you return to it later on? When I come back to it, within an hour or two, it usually just opens up for me, but the last day or two it has to restart most of the time.

Definitely noticed the game reloading more frequently since the new mini upgrade, but I rather reloading than loosing hours and hours of progress so if that's the trade off, I'll take it.

As for the lamps, if it's like the LK event, the lamps will carry over but not the dust pans and sweeps, so I plan to use all of those up, even if I only get event currency out of it!

I'm also noticing the game reloading more often, as well as just crashing on my iPhone (something that use to happen all the time but hasn't happened for a long time until now).

Aladdin and Jasmine will be done with their 12 hour task in the morning. For those who struggling with fabric, I got slightly better drop rates letting my happiness dip down around 70%.

I'm ticked that Abu has to be level 9 to go on a joint task with Iago for Jafar's token. Iago was very helpful with Genie, but not so much since then (I don't know if he dropped a single fabric).

I got the offer bundle to buy jafar for $15 kinda considering it cause it comes with exclusive stand. But I also like the deal for $10 and gems I had before thoughts?

Aladdin and Jasmine will be done with their 12 hour task in the morning. For those who struggling with fabric, I got slightly better drop rates letting my happiness dip down around 70%.

I'm ticked that Abu has to be level 9 to go on a joint task with Iago for Jafar's token. Iago was very helpful with Genie, but not so much since then (I don't know if he dropped a single fabric).

Finally finished collecting the fabric and just sent them out right now.

I'm also ticked about Abu, but for a different reason. I misread the screenshot and though it was Iago that needed to bel level 9. If I realized it was Abu, currently at level 7, I woulda leveled him up a few days ago. I'm sure I'll regret it, but I just clicked on him to leveling him to 8. Looks like theirs not much item overlapping between Abu and Jafar, so that shouldn't create many issues. Hopefully i can level him to 9 in a few days if it's necessary.

I'm still trying to get Aladdin. I've been sitting on 5 pieces of fabric for 16 hours? Sent everyone out again. Everyone is coming back time and time again with no fabric. It's very frustrating when the fabric isn't even a rare drop.

Hi everyone. Still dealing with Hurricane Harvey drama so I haven't been able to post regularly. The drops of fabric was pretty quick for me. I'm about 2 hours away from being able to start working on collecting for Jafar. For those of you speculating on buying Jafar...my opinion is that you still have an entire week. Hold off for now. You may earn him thru normal 'free' gameplay. A lot can happen in 7 days...don't panic.

Hope you get all of your fabric this morning. You and I have been neck and neck this entire event. I won't have my characters at level 9 either. I stopped leveling up the characters at 6 to save up currency for the end event currency transfer to gems. Hopefully that won't work against us too much. Good luck!!!!!

Jasmine and Aladdin finished their 12 hour when I woke up. Abu's 2 hour task is purple, but it's not required to start getting Jafar's tokens. So I have Abu doing his task and everyone else collecting for Jafar. Nothing yet, but then again, I just sent everyone out an hour or so ago. Jafar's tokens are also in gold chests.

I was able to start welcoming Jafar at about 10 pm last night. So far I have 7 of his staffs so I'm good with that.

Anyone know what the rewards are for the current contest?
I wanted to keep my in-park happiness as high as possible to have the best chance of characters dropping items...so I started the new Happiness Event.
Rank 1-10: 10 Brushes, 10 Pans, 3,000 Event Currency
Rank 11-50: 8 Brushes, 8 Pans, 2,500 Event Currency
Rank 51-150: 6 Brushes, 6 Pans, 2,000 Event Currency
Rank 151-350: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,750 Event Currency
Rank 351-600: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,500 Event Currency
Rank 601-1000: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,250 Event Currency
Rank 1001-1750: 2 Brushes, 2 Pans, 1,000 Event Currency
Rank 1751-2750: 2 Brushes, 2 Pans, 750 Event Currency

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter