Disney Magic Kingdoms

y’all are killing me with the newb jokes

in the spirit of being idiotic, do y’all ever have a workday where you cannot ever check into the game and you therefore feel 8 hours behind, cursing adulthood and the need to make money? no? just me? alright then.[/QUOTE that this whole grown-up thing is just not working out for me
The game not withstanding, I often think that this whole grown up thing has really not lived up to the hype.

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me please. I'm in the middle of the ravens event and there are three of them flying around the Haunted Mansion. I keep tapping on them, but they do not disappear and my count does not increase. Any thoughts?

(for Halloween, I'm going as a new player) ;)
*slow clap*
Well deserved supernova I literally laughed out loud!

my stupid crows and lunch boxes are flying/hopping around big thunder and i dont have it unlocked yet so every time i try to click them i get the "complete more jungle book tasks" so annoying.

i leave for Disney tomorrow morning, so i dont know how much of this event ill get done, i play on my laptop not my phone... #firstworldproblems LOL

I'm calling it a night for today. This is where I'm at so far: Cheshire Cat lv 3, Mad Hatter lv 6, March Hare lv 5, White Rabbit lv 5. Caterpillar has 8 shoes and 3 hats. 21k in event currency. 5th place on my raven leader board with 152 pesky ravens. I really like the drop rate for the Cheshire Cat so far. It was worth it to break my gem bank this morning for him. I know I lost a day and a half due to real life, just curious where everyone else is at this point. I also got Alice's attraction, but I'm not sure if it's been dropping tokens regularly or not. Hope everyone had a safe Halloween. It rained all night where I live. Guess that means more Kit Kats for me!!!!

All laughing aside, the stupid bats or crows or whatever they are actually are flying over my haunted mansion now. Only I can't tell which ones I need to tap. :headache:
The bats near the Haunted Mansion flap their wings really fast and the crows we’re supposed to tap on flap a lot slower, if that helps.

The bats near the Haunted Mansion flap their wings really fast and the crows we’re supposed to tap on flap a lot slower, if that helps.

I'm playing on my phone and they are just so small it's hard to tell. Thankfully they have moved on to other areas of my park now.

I'm calling it a night for today. This is where I'm at so far: Cheshire Cat lv 3, Mad Hatter lv 6, March Hare lv 5, White Rabbit lv 5. Caterpillar has 8 shoes and 3 hats. 21k in event currency. 5th place on my raven leader board with 152 pesky ravens. I really like the drop rate for the Cheshire Cat so far. It was worth it to break my gem bank this morning for him. I know I lost a day and a half due to real life, just curious where everyone else is at this point. I also got Alice's attraction, but I'm not sure if it's been dropping tokens regularly or not. Hope everyone had a safe Halloween. It rained all night where I live. Guess that means more Kit Kats for me!!!!

Hi. I have the Mad Hatter and March Hare at 6, the White Rabbit at 4, and the Cheshire Cat at 2. All are ready to level up but I've been prioritizing my Caterpillar who seems to be taking his sweet time about this whole thing. He needs one more set of shoes and 4 ear hats. He got NO items at all this morning, after everyone spent the night out looking for his stuff. It feels like it's taking forever to get him, but I'm on a trip so it's hard to tell if it's the drop rate or my own schedule that's causing this.

Anyone done the 2.5.1 update that was released today? I wonder if it fixes the character finder issue. I am going to download it when I get home later today.

Is there a list somewhere of what concessions drop queen coins during the Alice Event? I had Cackling Concessions put away to clean up my park to fit alice in and only read yesterday that it generated currency for the event. I took it out and sure enough it does drop coins. Now I am wondering what else I may have in storage that will help.

Anyone done the 2.5.1 update that was released today? I wonder if it fixes the character finder issue. I am going to download it when I get home later today.

I downloaded it and THANK GOODNESS it fixes the annoying character finder issue. Hooray! Although if you try to send out a two-character mission and the second character is busy, it will revert back to that character. Although now if you skip that character and send another out, it will continue down the last rather than reverting back. So much better!

It feels like it's taking forever to get him, but I'm on a trip so it's hard to tell if it's the drop rate or my own schedule that's causing this.

It's not just your schedule. I've been stuck with 5/10 shoes & 5/10 ears for a while now. My drop rate is non-existent at this point. I'd buy him with gems, but it would use all I have.

Has anyone gotten the Tweedles' Fairway yet? Any idea as to its requirements?

I downloaded it and THANK GOODNESS it fixes the annoying character finder issue. Hooray! Although if you try to send out a two-character mission and the second character is busy, it will revert back to that character. Although now if you skip that character and send another out, it will continue down the last rather than reverting back. So much better!

Thanks for mentioning this as I hadn't seen there was an update. Glad to see they fixed it as it was getting very annoying!

Wish I was having your luck ... I am doing fine with the tea cups and shoes (acutally have all I need) but the hats are coming very slow and the last few cycles the Cheshire Cat has not dropped anything.

Oh well, 1st world problems

Mad Hatter lv 7, March Hare lv 6, White Rabbit lv 5 and all ready to level. Cheshire Cat is currently doing the 35 minute leveling so I think that will be level 4? Caterpillar my focus now and has all the shoes but only 4 hats. 20K in event currency and not really trying in raven event so I’m currently ranked 428 with 118 ravens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter