Disney Magic Kingdoms

i just got the update. its Whinnie The Pooh.
Wonder why the interns went with this spelling over the correct spelling of Winnie?

Characters:
Kanga
Surprised they'd go with her over Christopher Robbin.

Attractions:
Eeyore's House
Huh????

inside the Platnum Chests they added a Fantasmic! attraction to the drop.
Zootopia Racetrack? Is that you?

in the costume shop is the Sorcerer Mickey costume. he needs:
65 Red Star Fabric (acquired by Visit Goofy's Playhouse 8hr Mickey Task, or collecting from Fantasmic!)
30 Blue Moon Fabric (Visit the Fun Wheel 6hr Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
15 Rope Material (Dance A Jig 4hr Pirate Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
1,940 Magic
Right. 65 fabric with a chance of 8 hours a piece. Wonderful.

Last edited:
i just got the update. its Whinnie The Pooh.

Characters:
Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Kanga
Roo
Piglet
Rabbit

they are still blacked out so i cant tell which are premium yet. but judging by past events it would most likely be 2 characters and out of the ones available id hazard a guess on it being Kanga and Roo.

Attractions:
Rabbit's House
The Many Adventures Of Whinnie The Pooh
Pooh's Hunny Hunt
Eeyore's House

Concessions:
Whinnie The Pooh Hat Stand

Whinne The Pooh Parade Float

65 Red Star Fabric (acquired by Visit Goofy's Playhouse 8hr Mickey Task, or collecting from Fantasmic!)
1,940 Magic
Thanks for the update!!! Pooh Bear is my absolute favourite!
Question...I thought everyone got the update at the same time. Mine still says 25 hours?..

Thanks for the update!!! Pooh Bear is my absolute favourite Question...I thought everyone got the update at the same time. Mine still says 25 hours?..

the event doesn't start for 25 hours. but you can download the update starting today. the only thing available to me to start is collecting the fabric tokens for the Sorcerer Mickey costume.

i just got the update. its Winnie The Pooh.

Characters:
Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Kanga
Roo
Piglet
Rabbit

they are still blacked out so i cant tell which are premium yet. but judging by past events it would most likely be 2 characters and out of the ones available id hazard a guess on it being Kanga and Roo.

Attractions:
Rabbit's House
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
Pooh's Hunny Hunt
Eeyore's House

Concessions:
Winnie The Pooh Hat Stand

Winnie The Pooh Parade Float

1,940 Magic

Thanks for the update - sort of hate that Fantasmic! Is just in the Platinum chest - feels like it will be a repeat of the Zootopia Racetrack and take forever to get ... and then that is needed/helpful for the fabrics for Sorceror Mickey ... if that is all just part of the times event that really sucks that getting Fantasmic! Is left up to chance of the chest

"in the costume shop is the Sorcerer Mickey costume. he needs:
1,940 Magic"

And you can bet that both Mickey and Goofy will be needed for numerous other quests for Pooh and others.

Looking forward to the event. I'm as ready as I can be, given where I am in the game, most of my characters are ready to be levelled, but just started the task of welcoming Bagheera! I am only collecting tokens for Elsa (takes forever as I only have some of the set), Toy Alien, Mother Gothel (trying to get her up so she can help with Bagheera), Mulan (no Mushu :-( ) and Grumpy is 8 ears short of being ready to level to 10. I have 15 characters maxed out, 16 waiting to go to level 10, and 25 ready for level 9 and only 5 that are level 7 or less, apart from those that are active. I just hope that there isn't too much of a downside for those of us who don't have all the previous event characters (no NBC, Aladdin or Incredibles), and are short of magic, elixir and diamonds!
Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the update - sort of hate that Fantasmic! Is just in the Platinum chest - feels like it will be a repeat of the Zootopia Racetrack and take forever to get ... and then that is needed/helpful for the fabrics for Sorceror Mickey ... if that is all just part of the times event that really sucks that getting Fantasmic! Is left up to chance of the chest
Is there more land? I still don't have the update. Thank you Apple

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter