Disney Magic Kingdoms

I had a platinum chest ready and waiting to be opened. Got Fantasmic on the first try. It is only Epic, not Legendary. I still don’t have Splash or the Racetrack.

I even had space to put it without clearing more stuff. I had stored some concessions to make room for the Jolly Roger and had space next to that.

I am not sure where future attractions are going though.

Not that I've dropped a dime on this game, but I will say I support that the legendary chest multi-packs that cost $10 appear (at least as far as the NBC bundle and my missing Oogie) to guaranty at least one character. Which give 6 gem purchased legendary chests would cost you 360 gems and $10 will only buy you 240 gems, the real money is a decent trade off to not have to deal with RNG.

Still, the F2P-er in me desires a way to grind for locked characters. Let me decide what i value more, my time or my money.

Not that I've dropped a dime on this game, but I will say I support that the legendary chest multi-packs that cost $10 appear (at least as far as the NBC bundle and my missing Oogie) to guaranty at least one character. Which give 6 gem purchased legendary chests would cost you 360 gems and $10 will only buy you 240 gems, the real money is a decent trade off to not have to deal with RNG.

Still, the F2P-er in me desires a way to grind for locked characters. Let me decide what i value more, my time or my money.

I hear you about the difficulty in trying to decide the value between time and/or money. While I may, or may not agree with some players rationale, I always respect their choice on whether they choose to spend money or not. As long as someone is happy with their choice, who am I to judge?

I use to be a F2P-er, and still am, in some games, but I have no problem spending some money in a game if I feel like it’s a good deal. I usually purchase a character bundle and/or parade float each event, because while I do my fair share of complaining about the game, I also want to make the occasional contribution to the game in hopes it keeps the game around longer.

Last edited:
This event is going to be so freaking cute. I like the fact that they kept it a surprise. I got pretty burned out after Snow White, and feel like this was the perfect amount of time between events. I could see how someone who maxed out their progress would be bored, but many players still have a lot to catch up on. I have been slowly leveling everyone up and collecting for Peter, and now I'm ready and excited for Winnie the Pooh! I saved up over 1,000 gems which will disappear quickly, but no Grumpy type chests please!!!

Regarding the visit home button: it's only at the top (or right under any token collecting tasks) if the character is at level 10. Otherwise, it's all the way at the bottom of the list. So even though the PoTC characters max out at level 6, their home button is still at the bottom of the task bar.

I can't get mine to update to see any of the changes. I'm on an ipad mini so no refresh button.

I still haven't been able to update my game either and I'm on in iPad.

Less than 4 hours, no update available for me. Went and checked on my Amazon Fire, and no update there either.

Hello my friends, I have an iPad so I’m offering a suggestion, although I’m sure you’ve tried already, but in case you haven’t.....
Go to the App Store
Pull the screen down and wait for the updates to move to the top (I had to do this about 7 times, no joke)
Once the update moves to the top then tap the update button
BIG NOTE: IF your welcome screen is still Peter Pan, go back to the App Store and start pulling the screen down again (also did this about 5 times).

GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Less than 4 hours, no update available for me. Went and checked on my Amazon Fire, and no update there either.

I’m in the same boat! I may not be one of the first to get an update, but I usually have it at some point on the release date. I have never had an update take this long.

I just hope it doesn’t delay starting the event - I seem to recall that has happened to people in previous events.

Edit: just got it to update. Completely removed the game from my iPhone 7plus, and then went to App Store and downloaded it.

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat! I may not be one of the first to get an update, but I usually have it at some point on the release date. I have never had an update take this long.

I just hope it doesn’t delay starting the event - I seem to recall that has happened to people in previous events.

Edit: just got it to update. Completely removed the game from my iPhone 7plus, and then went to App Store and downloaded it.
Thanks. Just tried to uninstall and reinstall didn't work. Appreciate the tip though

Thanks. Just tried to uninstall and reinstall didn't work. Appreciate the tip though

Oh, I forgot. I also turned my phone completely off in between removing and reinstall. Don’t know if that would make a difference or not.

Finally it's updating!

Still need 11 flutes for Peter Pan.

Last edited:
Tigger and Eeyore are the premium characters.

Bought Tigger right away for 200 gems, love him already!

Man, I need more gems! Probably buying Tigger when I get to 200, and trying to decide on the parade float or seeing if I can scrape together enough for Eeyore. I might actually end up looking at the shop for this event - this is my favorite set of characters, and I would really like to have most of them :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter