Mike And Sulley To The Rescue
Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse
Haunted Mansion

Also missing Fantasmic

Game level: 53
Magic: 3.7mil
Gems: 527

Not a bad couple of months.

I think the problem with Nemo is that it's too water-based. I couldn't see them programming character to not leave the small waterways for the entire event. I'm sure they will give us human Ariel and even have Ursula crawling around on land. And for that reason, I could see the set including Sebastian but not Flounder, and certainly not the dad. Not sure how likely they would be to have characters solely in the water at all times.
I think if they eventually give us a land portion that has a lot of water, that is the only way I could think of it. Would be really cool to see that happen too!

So I think I need to start a blog... "bored on an airplane" :rolleyes1
Started out searching for easter eggs, now I'm here...
Yes, this video is "old" now, it took me that long to figure out how to get it here...
Rather than post photos of my layout, I figured I would test out the screen record feature; et voila!
Don't hate on me.. like I said BORED
*Edit: I now have Peter Pan's Flight, easy fit. So only missing 5 premium attractions, Jolly Roger and Fantasmic >:(

Last edited:

I think if they eventually give us a land portion that has a lot of water, that is the only way I could think of it. Would be really cool to see that happen too!

i agree, the Adventureland area of the map looks to have a large water area, but who knows when we will ever see that area opening. we've already fought both villains at both gates leading to it and still have diddly.

I think you mean Beauty & the Beast vs Toy Story 2.

I’ve gotten 2 platinum chests over the last week. Should I hoard them until the event? Is that advantageous?

Toy Story 2? Interesting take as of the three not sure I have ever seen someone say the second is their favorite

Personally I would take Up, Inside Out, Coco, and Wall-E over any of them (though of the 3 I think Toy Story 3 is the best)

Got fantasmic in my platinum chest from coming in first in trophy thing. I was 400 up on second place. Lol.
Congrats, that's the one thing I don't have yet. Just have to finish 3 characters and everyone is maxed out
Peter Pan-8
Piglet-9
Pooh-6

I did reach level 55 recently and was surprised when I was awarded 2 whole gems instead of 1. At first I thought I would go out and blow that 1 extra gem since it was not expected but then I remembered that old saying "a gem saved is a gem earned"

New Tapper Event (brooms) - looks like similar structure to the just ended event with more, smaller leaderboards

Event rewards are sorcerer Mickey fabrics/ropes and gems

Leaderboard awards are chests, gems, and magic

I did reach level 55 recently and was surprised when I was awarded 2 whole gems instead of 1. At first I thought I would go out and blow that 1 extra gem since it was not expected but then I remembered that old saying "a gem saved is a gem earned"
I noticed that too last week. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Placed first in the trophy event (the last hour was a race to the finish with the 2nd place finisher only like 10 trophies behind me), and all I got was a hot dog concession stand. *womp* *womp*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter