Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did everyone have trouble collecting the circuit board for Baymax? I have the one I got in the chest but I keep sending out Honey and Wasabi and they never get any. At this rate, I won't be getting Baymax in time before the event is over.

Yes. 2 or 3 days of no chip drops for me. I broke down and spent some gems on Sanfrantokyo so I could also send the third group out. I'm now up to 5, but it's still slow. I've been keeping my Happiness at 90% or better in the Ecstatic range, and am making sure (not that I know if it makes a difference or not) to try and have the parade running during the collection when I can.

How much event currency is needed to max out the gems?

Past events the conversion rate has been for every 2000 EC = 1 gem with a Max of 40 gems. 80,000 EC gets you 40 gems.

Does anyone know what the prizes are for this new trophy event?

Finally got the armor for Baymax and the you are finished screen. I didn’t think I would ever get the last shoulder pads.

Not on Instagram. What is being posted?
How do you post a screen image?
It’s a picture of the castle like a crystal and it says 7k likes to activate.
And it says Such a strange and wondrous artifact! What mysterious powers lie within? Let’s see if we can activate it!

How do you post a screen image?
It’s a picture of the castle like a crystal and it says 7k likes to activate.
And it says Such a strange and wondrous artifact! What mysterious powers lie within? Let’s see if we can activate it!

It’s at 9397 likes. They changed it to 10,000 likes

Some people are saying the jewels correspond to the existing land areas we have already and the last jewel would be the new land spot...others are saying it seems like infinity wars...

Attachments

• FA9A441C-D92E-48CD-A061-A25E0754B3B8.jpeg
    FA9A441C-D92E-48CD-A061-A25E0754B3B8.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 32
  • D70C8434-C1FD-46BB-8475-14DB05FEC559.jpeg
    D70C8434-C1FD-46BB-8475-14DB05FEC559.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 69A692F6-9D31-4C0D-92ED-D3964A39B746.jpeg
    69A692F6-9D31-4C0D-92ED-D3964A39B746.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 24
Got Baymax’s armor and the screen that said I’m done. Time to stock up on EC. I’ve been very busy during this event so it’s not really memorable, but it was manageable and I didn’t hate anything about it. My one suggestion is to either lower the number of microbots required for level up or spawn 1-2 more (or spawn more often). Other than that this was fine.

Finally got the armor for Baymax and the you are finished screen. I didn’t think I would ever get the last shoulder pads.

Which is odd, because I finished yesterday but never got the "completed" pop-up.

Got Baymax’s armor and the screen that said I’m done. Time to stock up on EC. I’ve been very busy during this event so it’s not really memorable, but it was manageable and I didn’t hate anything about it. My one suggestion is to either lower the number of microbots required for level up or spawn 1-2 more (or spawn more often). Other than that this was fine.

Congrats on finishing up the costume. :thumbsup2

The stupid Ear Hats are holding me up. Stuck at 1/4 but finished collecting all the other items needed last night, but the hats just won’t drop for me. Also didn’t help that I didn’t realize Honey Lemon could do Ear har Jobs if she was level 6. Cost me a day of two of using her and I leveled her up to 6 this morning.

Happy to say I got Baymax welcomed this morning and am now struggling to get him to level two. I don’t hold much hope of getting his armor, but there are what three days left but so far no chips to level have dropped today.

Finally got Baymax this morning. Was able to level up suspiciously easily. Now need 2 hats and 1 chip for the armor, but honestly, if I get it great. If not, I'm OK with that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter