Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just hit 80K EC so I'm leveling up a character or two I guess. Not more than that since I don't have the microbots to do it, plus I want to still have 80K EC tomorrow morning.

While I have my issues with this event, mainly that I just have no interest in BH6 characters, I've found it much less stressful and time consuming than previous events. The microbots are SO MUCH BETTER than having to collect 2 items to make 1. Not only did those 1 hour jobs require logging in more, they also tied up 2 characters form collecting other needed items.

YES! I totally agree. The other way was such a pain and required too much of my time. I know they want us playing 24/7 but honestly if it's going to require that then I have better things to do with my time.

Well, I’m down to needing 2 ear hats and 1 shoulder pad for the armor, so we shall see if I get lucky. Hoping to collect one more time at least before bed and then again in the morning.
I’ll definitely hit my halfway mark for gem conversion if I don’t get the items for the armor, so that’s nice at least.

ending the day on a positive note!

1) I JUST collected and I'm down to needing 1 ear hat and 1 should pad, so maybe????? There's still 15 hours of the event, so MAYBE MAYBE, but I'm not holding my breath.
2) I really LIKED the micro bots. Made those tokens MUCH easier to collect so I hope they keep that feature
3) I'm ridiculously excited for the live stream tomorrow. I know they are going overboard with the events and the back to back and all that, but I get excited for new things.

1) I JUST collected and I'm down to needing 1 ear hat and 1 should pad, so maybe????? There's still 15 hours of the event, so MAYBE MAYBE, but I'm not holding my breath.
2) I really LIKED the micro bots. Made those tokens MUCH easier to collect so I hope they keep that feature
3) I'm ridiculously excited for the live stream tomorrow. I know they are going overboard with the events and the back to back and all that, but I get excited for new things.
Me too on your numbers 2 and 3. No complaints here. Hope you get what you need, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Also, glad to hear things are turning around for you!!!!!!! I told you...good things really do happen to good people!!!!

I too, am excitd for this live stream. Since the teasers online were so focused on land, I’m really optimistic this will be permanent content and or significant game play changes like when they introduced elixir or the collect all function or even the home section to send characters you aren’t using. Also...still crossing my fingers for Pirates to level 10 ability!

Quite a while since my last update but here goes...

• Completed BH6 in full - bought GoGo and used gems for Fred. I enjoyed the event, had some luck with drops as I got the armor with a couple of day to go. At 46k EC, I had no Lion King characters to help.
  • I now have ALL storyline characters - come tomorrow (pre next update) I won't have any story lines waiting for me! Busy leveling up characters, up to Jungle Book when viewing the character book in list sequence (not chronological)
I'm still really enjoying the game, quirks and all.

I'm so excited to find this thread! Brand new player here who is enjoying the game. So far I have Mickey Mouse which is great because he's my favorite character! I see that they are running a six-hour event around Big Hero 6. That makes about one character an hour, so I look forward to adding each of them into my game. I have 2 gems and about 311 in magic, so it is all coming along nicely. I hope Minnie Mouse is the next character I can add, because what good is Mickey without Minnie? This seems like a fun game without any pressure and is already my favorite game. I see that all of the Incredibles, Frozen, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan characters are all grayed out and it says "Coming Soon" so I cannot wait to add them too. They can't come soon enough for me. If anyone has any advice for a new player, I would appreciate it. What should I work on next after I finish my Big Hero 6 characters six hours from now? Oh, and does anyone know how I can get rid of the gray areas in Frontierland? That is my favorite land so I want to go there next. Thank you all!

Last edited:
After completing the event last week, and with the subpar rewards in the tapper events, I guess I haven't really bothered to check back in on the game as often as usual. I just crossed 70,000 with six hours left until this is all over. I won't make the 80,000, but I'll go as high as I can (we're talking about a measly 5 gems, or most likely 4 after they round up). During the event, I was able to bring both Bambi and Flower to 10, so now I only need to complete Jack-Jack (5 hats away from 9). All Big Hero 6 characters (except for Baymax) are at 6.

I don't have enough gems to buy Baymax. Was hoping this morning for another chip but no such luck. No way to get him now without spending money and I'm not doing that.

I don't have enough gems to buy Baymax. Was hoping this morning for another chip but no such luck. No way to get him now without spending money and I'm not doing that.
I was looking at it, I have 2 chances left for more Baymax Hat ears for his costume. To purchase, I think it is 143 gems. I think I'll pass on it. Costumes have largely been NOT useful in the game. They are a tedious mechanic, so unless I get those two drops, I'll pass on it, jut like I did for Olaf and a host of other costumes.

I was looking at it, I have 2 chances left for more Baymax Hat ears for his costume. To purchase, I think it is 143 gems. I think I'll pass on it. Costumes have largely been NOT useful in the game. They are a tedious mechanic, so unless I get those two drops, I'll pass on it, jut like I did for Olaf and a host of other costumes.

I still need one Chip for Batmax’s costume and maybe two chances left. Still have not decided if I will use gems to finish up. I will not buy anything.

I am definitely not getting Baymax's armor, that's for sure. But I've had this game for a long time and this is the first event I've actually gotten every character in. I always miss the last one/main character. I prefer what they did with the 2-hour blimps and the opportunity to hit the time wall halfway through. It really helped imo.

Now, a question-- is there some kind of rhyme or reason to sending characters home? I'm low on magic so I'm assuming it's better that I keep playing my characters and get a bigger payout that way. Considering I can usually check in every 2-4 hours or so.

I still need one Chip for Batmax’s costume and maybe two chances left. Still have not decided if I will use gems to finish up. I will not buy anything.
Don't forget you get (hopefully) Gems from conversion, so don't just look at your current gem total!

I am definitely not getting Baymax's armor, that's for sure. But I've had this game for a long time and this is the first event I've actually gotten every character in. I always miss the last one/main character. I prefer what they did with the 2-hour blimps and the opportunity to hit the time wall halfway through. It really helped imo.

Now, a question-- is there some kind of rhyme or reason to sending characters home? I'm low on magic so I'm assuming it's better that I keep playing my characters and get a bigger payout that way. Considering I can usually check in every 2-4 hours or so.
The 2 hour blimps mean that those microbot quantities can get out of hand for characters, but you do get some event currency, so that can help people too.

The 2 hour blimps mean that those microbot quantities can get out of hand for characters, but you do get some event currency, so that can help people too.

The microbot quantities were definitely pretty high, yeah. But I would much rather do that and level up my characters strategically during the event than try to collect 2 items just to get 1 item. I found the old way to be very irritating and probably why I never had good enough timing to get the final character.

Within under three hours to go, I ended up paying around 140 gems for Baymax. I won't get the armour but at least I finished the set of characters (and got 12 gems for completing the set) Disappointed that even with buying the two premium characters, I couldn't finish the event. I know that I haven't been able to play all day, everyday but its frustrating I still ended up paying gems and still didn't finish the event.

If you are short on magic, don't send your characters home. You can earn far more magic if you send them out on short tasks (even 2 hours) IMHO. For people like me, who have been playing since the beginning and have amassed 27million magic and tons of characters, it just makes gameplay easier and I don't care if I'm not earning as much magic as possible at this point.

I think that's a fair decision. I haven't lost out on anything by skipping the costumes in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter