Disney Magic Kingdoms

I knew it. While some people are drowning in Elixir, in my Windows game I just collected enough to purchase Primeval Whirl with yesterday's Merlin cauldron dump. But I didn't buy it right away, figuring it would be time for another elixir attraction and I would want the one that is useful now, and not the one that was useful 3 months ago. So I planned right. So I will buy the new one, and go back to saving for Primeval Whirl.

If the update for Windows would drop.

In my Windows game not only do I have the Ice Rink in my Platinum chest, but I still have Mad Tea Party, Splash Mountain and Zootopia...all I get are Planters.
I bought the other attraction about 2 weeks ago...not happy in my decision now.

I was able to get Davey Jone’s Organ with elixir. It collects for the heart chest, Davey Jones ear hats (luckily got him in a chest) & Barbossa ear hats.

Hey y'all.... lonnnnng time lurker of this thread. Joined today finally. :wave2:

Not going to lie. I gem'ed through the 24 hours of land unlocking. My impatience got the best of me. Up next is a 4* hr task for Wendy to search for her brothers and a 8 hr joint task for Will and Elizabeth to strategize at the tavern.

*edited this - I forgot that I didn't start wendy and the PotC task at the same time.

Last edited:

I'm going away for the first week of this event if it follows the same three week pattern, it the windows update would even drop. I've managed to bribe my sister into checking it for me twice a day so will have to see how it goes. Didn't get Jack Jack last time was 1000EC low. But if I had a choice of being engaged or having Jack Jack I would choose my fiancé.

As of this morning, all Bambi characters are at 10 and in storage. Turns out I didn't need the rink, so I'm fine with not winning it.

Congrats for finishing the Bambi characters. But an even bigger congrats for being able to store them now,:rotfl:

My Flowers been ready to max for a few day, but I wanted to wait until the event ended before leveling it. Started leveling last night and will be finished in 8 hours. My Bambi is currently only level 8, I though I was at level 9 :eek: Need 7 more butterflies to level to 9.

Congrats for finishing the Bambi characters. But an even bigger congrats for being able to store them now,:rotfl:

My Flowers been ready to max for a few day, but I wanted to wait until the event ended before leveling it. Started leveling last night and will be finished in 8 hours. My Bambi is currently only level 8, I though I was at level 9 :eek: Need 7 more butterflies to level to 9.
And I went the opposite way. All of my BH6 characters were ready to level up, so I spent the remaining week trying to collect as many microbots as I could. And while I wasn't leveling any of them up, I used that time to finish the Bambi set and get Jack-Jack to 9. Once the event ended, I had 236 microbots, so I was able to take most of the BH6 characters to the next level. I think I only missed out on two, but am now back to scrambling for microbots every for those last two.

Wasn’t able to update the game until now, but after overall I really like the changes that they made.

Even though I was complaining about why they were opening up a new land when they still have 6 plots they haven’t opened, I do like the fact that they have more land. I really am intrigued and like that one big patch of of land! I really hope they treat that as one patch of land, but likely it will be 4. If it’s 4 I really hope they make them available at the same time, but if not, have all available in a short period of time. I think that area has the potential to be the most useful land area in the game.

While I know why they do it, I really don’t like the fact that they moved all the BH6 characters down to the bottom of the. It's gonna be a pain having to scroll down the page everytime I want to level, or view what items I need for a character. I really wish they add a characters I need tab/window, that would put all the characters you still need to build together. That would be a wonder feature for a future update.!

Wasn’t able to update the game until now, but after overall I really like the changes that they made.

Even though I was complaining about why they were opening up a new land when they still have 6 plots they haven’t opened, I do like the fact that they have more land. I really am intrigued and like that one big patch of of land! I really hope they treat that as one patch of land, but likely it will be 4. If it’s 4 I really hope they make them available at the same time, but if not, have all available in a short period of time. I think that area has the potential to be the most useful land area in the game.

While I know why they do it, I really don’t like the fact that they moved all the BH6 characters down to the bottom of the. It's gonna be a pain having to scroll down the page everytime I want to level, or view what items I need for a character. I really wish they add a characters I need tab/window, that would put all the characters you still need to build together. That would be a wonder feature for a future update.!

I'm totally with you on the opening new land but still have 6 plots to open as well. I didn't quite understand that logic, but I've learned over time to not figure out their logic, because it's very difficult to be inside my own head, let alone someone else's.

The Characters I still need Tab/Window - I like this idea. You should DEFINITELY suggest that to the customer care people, because that is pretty smart! I've suggested that they have something similar but with gems or money price for those of us who have missed out on characters and they never really answered me, but it'd be nice to have that coming from someone else too, so please suggested it!

Last edited:
Still no update for me. Been checking the app store throughout the day but nothing so far for me.

No update for me either. :(

I just saw on facebook that there is a small issue with the android app, but they are aware of it and fixing it now. I hope you all get the updates in time!
Eh, this happens almost every time, and we always seem to get it right before the actual event starts. I'm used to it. Minor setback for having a grown-up phone and not an iPhone.

Wasn’t expecting to be able to start collecting for Captain Barbosa right after Elizabeth and Wills 8 hour mission. He needs 35 Barbossa hats and 25 epic ear hats. Honey Lemon and Yokai help together (both at lvl 8) and so do Hiro and Baymax so that’s good they are being put to use.

Wasn’t expecting to be able to start collecting for Captain Barbosa right after Elizabeth and Wills 8 hour mission. He needs 35 Barbossa hats and 25 epic ear hats. Honey Lemon and Yokai help together (both at lvl 8) and so do Hiro and Baymax so that’s good they are being put to use.
Put to use?? They're still busy trying to level up the BH6 set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter