• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Okay guys, now that we have the new lands open, where do you think each character sets belong in terms of what makes sense for organizing? I'm sure everyone has different opinions so I would like to hear them! When I reorganize, I will post my layout again!
Don't ask me. I have the Frozen sled ride in Frontierland right now. True story.

How the heck are people already over 6000 points on the event boards? I am in 288 place with 1300. Ugh! I’m not even going to try when people are that far ahead

What is the mini event? I am in 51st place, but I never received a pop up telling me about the event. I see no trophies. I haven’t clicked any smilies? Havent seen a tapper??

Edit:
NEvermind. I figured it out.:thumbsup2

But don't forget... those empty plots aren't going to last long. Eventually there will be new buildings and attractions available, and the once-empty land is gone again, just like all of the other plots that have been opened.
Oh believe me I haven’t forgotten. :rotfl2:

I didn't mind 50 leaves for Bambi because there were only three characters, and the 50 was to move from 9 to 10. Now I need 60 each to move from 6 to 7. And every time I reach 60 or above, all seven characters pop up for each additional microbot. They really need to fix that somehow.

No question, the number required is too much! It also looks like the number of microbots go up 10 for each level. My GoGo is Level 7 and she requires 70. Hope it means you ONLY need 100 to max a character, but who am I kidding it will probably be 120 or 150 :confused3

The only “positive” is there are 10 ways to get them and 8 are 1 hour jobs.

This seems like it's going to be harder to balance having a free character available to do Dark Tower stuff. Most of the Mickey & Friends, Toy Story and the Cinderella people all have token tasks. So we need to be mindful about not sending everyone out on 4 or 6 hour tasks right before we need to have someone free to reset the Dark Tower task.

I agree, they’ve added to many characters to the game with the last update. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about them letting us level Pirates past 6 and the new pirates, I just wish they waited a month to do it. ALSO, I have every character in the game, and all but the lates are max leveled and having trouble balancing things. Can’t imaging how much harder it is for all the players that don’t :scared1:

Who's bright friggin' idea was it to have the Beast be the first featured character, and then have him start off the BatB side quest storyline???

It’s just that little extra sprinkle of pixie dust they give us at the start of tower events. :thumbsup2

What is the mini event? I am in 51st place, but I never received a pop up telling me about the event. I see no trophies. I haven’t clicked any smilies? Havent seen a tapper??

Edit:
NEvermind. I figured it out.:thumbsup2

Umm what is it? I clicked past too fast lol

Okay guys, now that we have the new lands open, where do you think each character sets belong in terms of what makes sense for organizing? I'm sure everyone has different opinions so I would like to hear them! When I reorganize, I will post my layout again!
A reminder of all of the sets:
Mickey and friends
Toy story
Cinderella
Peter Pan
Pirates of the Caribbean
Monsters Inc
WALL-E
Tangled
Sleeping beauty
Zootopia
Bambi
Jungle Book
Incredibles
Nightmare before Christmas
Frozen
Mulan
Beauty and the beast
Lion King
Aladdin
Alice in Wonderland
Snow white
Winnie the Pooh
Lilo and Stitch
Big hero 6

Land Places:
Frontierland
Fantasyland
Tommorowland
Toon Town
Adventureland

And even where you think they go in specific spots of those lands
And of course the attractions that don't necessarily go with a character set

How the heck are people already over 6000 points on the event boards? I am in 288 place with 1300. Ugh! I’m not even going to try when people are that far ahead

That's nothing. #1 on my leaderboard has 35,481. Top 5 are all over 20,000. Meanwhile, I am in 500th place with 1400.

I don't know about everything, but I want all the Pirates (and maybe Pan, too) and Jungle Book things in Adventureland. It's already too much to fit in there!

I know. It's crazy. I'm not going to worry about it since there's no chance at my placing anywhere since I'm not willing to cheat or pay money for this silly contest.

Don't ask me. I have the Frozen sled ride in Frontierland right now. True story.

:scared1::rotfl::scared1::rotfl::scared1::rotfl::scared1:

Umm what is it? I clicked past too fast lol

So once you get points then you rank on the board. I'm not knocking myself out for it though. People must be using gems to get them so far ahead on the leaderboard. It's very odd in my opinion, but I'm just working to get the tokens for Christopher Robin. I don't even care about ranking on the board. Whatever I get, I get.

I think that's what they are calling the starting area. With California Screamin in the middle.

Which doesn't exist as an attraction anymore. I wonder if we will get a re-theme someday.

Good point. DL got it rethemed... so why didn't we?

So now for the past two years, there has been a pirate ship sitting in the waters of Adventureland, just inside the game screen's grayed out area. And now that the interns have finally opened Adventureland, the pirate ship has magically vanished. Brilliant.

I noticed that too! So annoying. It was just a way for them to taunt us, I guess. I was planning to put my Peter Pan stuff near that ship.

I’m putting my PoTC buildings and the Tiki Room there for now. I just fill the rest of the space up with hat stands that have been sitting in storage for a while (this is why I never sell them to Merlin). Maybe when the 2nd plot opens up I can move the Jungle Book and Lion King buildings there too. I try to keep themes together which is easier because I don’t have every single building in the game and no plan to pay gems for the storyline ones.

Restarting your game won't bring on the new update if you have downloaded and installed it yet.

It hasn't even given me the option to update it. It says no update available.
And very rarely do we ever have to physically go in and update it, it does it automatically on our PC when we open it up next.

Now that we have new land open, perhaps if there is downtime between events, I will play "squish squash" again, to put everything out, fitted tight together and give me some open space. Sometimes I'm very good at it and I get entire open areas of land. Most times I am NOT that good. Right now, I'm just focusing on the tower challenge. I might be int he minority but I really do like the tower challenge.

So for those who are using this game on Windows PC, that downloaded it through the Microsoft Game Store, how do you uninstall it? There are NO program files for this game anywhere on my computer, so I have no way of uninstalling it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter