Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ya know,forgive me if I sound a bit rude(I don't mean to be)but maybe it's time to start being thankful for what we DO have and stop complaining about what we don't. It drives me nuts to see so many complaints about a (free to play) game when there really don't have to be. Look at what the developers have given us and what they keep giving us with all these new features. For pete's sake,they even opened up Adventureland not too long ago,they finally decided to release TLM for everyone who kept whining for it,they do give us new land from time to time,and yet it's never enough for people. I know I sound like a broken record,but it's ridiculous. And quite honestly,it will eventually get to the point where I will neither watch the livestreams or participate in these forums because of how toxic this community gets.

First of all, while I did quote your message I was not directing my “rant” at you and appologize if you read it that way. Your post was the first one that mentioned that we were not getting new land and that is what I was commenting on.

Secondly, while my response might have been more harsh than it needed to be, I have every right to express my opinion, just like you do. btw You can partially blame my dog for its harshness, because she greeted me with a head-but to the nose and bent my glasses, so I really wasn’t feeling great at the moment I was posting. :rotfl: You may not agree with my view(s) and that's fine, but I don’t think that requesting a plot of new land, especially since they have 12 unopened, for an event is asking for to much. Especially if you consider that they are adding close to a lands worth of attractions to the game for TLM.

As far as this being a free to play game, yes it is, but your kidding yourself if you think they are doing all of this out of the goodness of there heart. They do these events, more often than many of us would like, because events are where they make there money. And I don’t have any problem with them doing that and have actually spent money in this game, because I wanted something and wanted to help support the game. Ready for a real shocker, even though I complain about the game, I do like it (for the most part) I just see ways, like more land, that would make the game better IMO and voice my displeasure when they do something that disappoints me.

Since this is a message board I will continue posting my thoughts, some will be positive (yes I do post positive things) and some will be negative.

Out of curiosity, to those who have their parks grouped by movie/theme, where do you have Tinkerbell's house? Do you have it in with Peter Pan or the Princess/fairy buildings? And, when TLM begins, are you going to add Jumpin' Jellyfish to those attractions?

It really may be time to just accept the fact that each additional event is not going to include land. Gameloft has given up on classifying attractions to lands. And they clearly do not care that space has become an issue. It's time to pack up the Zootopia and Nightmare Before Christmas attractions. Do you WANT to? No, it clearly doesn't sound like you do. But at this point, you kinda have to. Stomping your feet and holding your breath until mom gives in and buys you the balloon isn't going to cut it. As much as what they imagined the game to be two years ago, everything has gone out the window. Park layout, attraction classification, pretty decorations, they all mean squat to gameplay. No one is asking you to give up the attractions, just put the junk away that is meaningless to the game, and make room for the current attractions. We'll get land at some point, but at this point, the difference between 'want' and 'need' has been definitely drawn. The Ice Rink that I received well after leveling up all of my Bambi characters to 10 is now officially useless. That's going into mothballs. My Zootpia police station and race track? Time to go. The Incredibles house? No need to have that out any longer. You see where I'm going with this. Let's just give in and accept the fact that nothing is going to change because we hope it will. We play, or we quit the game. Me? I'm not going anywhere because I can't have all of my little buildings out. :D

First of all who are you and what have you done with the @supernova we all know and love to hate? When is the last time you upset someone enough that they vowed to never return to these boards again? This level headed rational and calm @supernova over the last few months is really starting to creep me out! :rotfl:

Seriously though, I’ve already accepted that, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. Maybe with all the new land, I mistakenly thought they were listening to the a segment of players who have been playing from the beginning and wanted more. I’ll try not to make that mistake again. :thumbsup2

I guess I should stop trying to figure out the interns rational in some of there decisions they make. Problem is, it really would be fairly easy to open up 3 or 4 plots of land and make everyone happy?

Okay my friends, I have a LIST! Actually I have photos and the list you're all going to have to sort of make up on your own I think.

This is important. I DO NOT HAVE the following:

Haunted Mansion <---- this is on sale, but my gems are more important to me for characters (that's just me)
San Fransokyo
The Pirates of the Caribbean <---- this is coming I know

So this land thing. It's a BIG GIANT PUZZLE and I'm so much of a nerd that I miss doing puzzles and haven't done one is several years. That being said, I worked a very large puzzle!!!!! And I think I did a pretty great job. I'm sure you will all judge me and that's okay, I sort of judge myself, because i have nothing major going on in my life right now so there's all this spare time. Those TWO open space of land they gave us, Mine are going to BOTH be open for the Little Mermaid Event, because I'm missing those three buildings. If ANYONE has access to the person who created this link http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13470 , please tell them we need more like this for when they open up other areas of land. Or you know I can do my famous list and figure things out that way, but this link with the grid and stuff, that was CRAZY helpful. I also (as someone who is not up on tech) am very proud of myself for being able to make pictures of these maps.

Anything that is GREY has been set aside for concessions stands. Anything that I forgot to color in grey, well you can just put decorations or concessions stands in there. The boxes are labeled by dimensions because this way, if you want, you can play around with what you want in that space.

In order, Big Thunder is that Orange/Peachy color, California Screaming, the second green is Small World, and Space Mountain is purple! According to all these boxes and dimensions and info that I have, this will work. I'm not only a nerd, I'm also OCD! Here's to happy players, a successful event for all of us, and me getting some more money-making things in my life!

Big Thunder Land.png California Screaming.png It's A Small World.png Space Mountain.png

Last edited:
All the gem buildings are on sale. I don't have any of them. Are any of them particularly useful?

Not all. Pluto’s house still isn’t

I only buy the ones that are 50% off. It’s been ages since they last went on sale. What’s left for me to buy still isn’t that great of a deal IMO, especially since we all know a big event is coming next week. Buy a building or buy a premium character. That’s how I’m seeing it.

Attachments

• 393774C0-0DDC-4B8E-8AC7-8DDE94686DEF.png
    393774C0-0DDC-4B8E-8AC7-8DDE94686DEF.png
    682.5 KB · Views: 15

First of all who are you and what have you done with the @supernova we all know and love to hate? When is the last time you upset someone enough that they vowed to never return to these boards again? This level headed rational and calm @supernova over the last few months is really starting to creep me out! :rotfl:

Seriously though, I’ve already accepted that, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. Maybe with all the new land, I mistakenly thought they were listening to the a segment of players who have been playing from the beginning and wanted more. I’ll try not to make that mistake again. :thumbsup2

I guess I should stop trying to figure out the interns rational in some of there decisions they make. Problem is, it really would be fairly easy to open up 3 or 4 plots of land and make everyone happy?
I think we both know that they work very hard to NOT make players happy...

Out of curiosity, to those who have their parks grouped by movie/theme, where do you have Tinkerbell's house? Do you have it in with Peter Pan or the Princess/fairy buildings? And, when TLM begins, are you going to add Jumpin' Jellyfish to those attractions?

Once I had all the Peter Pan items, I moved Tink's house so it could be grouped with them.

As for Jumpin' Jellies, I never even thought about moving it since it's a standalone ride at DCA that really doesn't have anything to do with the Little Mermaid. But of course now I have to think about this. It does look like it would fit in nicely with the new buildings.

Ok...right!?! I think @supernova may be taking anger management classes.

Edited

10 x 10 Buildings
Chip ’n Dale’s Treehouse
Donald’s Boat
Mickey’s House
Minnie’s House
Pixie Hollow
Tortuga Tavern
Jungle River Drift
Incredibles House
Jack’s House
Festival of Lion King
Genie’s Lamp Show
White Rabbit’s House
Snow White’s Scary Adventure
Lilo’s House
Lahui Beach
Ito Robitics Lab
Tiki Room
Fantastic
Jumping Jellyfish
Primeval Whirl
Sword in the Stone
Tower of Terror

10 x 8 Buildings
Magic Mirror on the wall

11x10 Buildings
Kaa’s Jungle Gym

11x11 Buildings
Al’s Toy Barn
Pizza Planet
RC Racers
Cyclops Sushi
Wall-E’s House
Zootopia PD
Ancestor’s Shrine
Circle of Life
Cave of Wonders
Lotus Fountain
Alice in Wonderland
Tweedle’s Fairway
Seven Dwarf’s Cottage
Many Adventures of Poo
Pooh’s Hunny Hut
Rabbit’s House
Fantasia Gardens & Fairways

11x9 Buildings
Gaston’s Tavern

12x10 Buildings
Serpent Swing

12x11 Buildings
Dwarf’s Mine Train

12x12 Buildings
Mickey’s Fun Wheel
Jolly Roger
Fantasy Faire
Broomstick Graveyard
Troll Knoll
Lantern Attractions
Training Camp
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Streets of Agrabah
Ohana
Stitch’s Escape
San Fransokyo
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean

12x13 Buildings
Elsa’s Palace

12x9 Buildings
Wandering Oaken’s

13x11 Buildings
Frederickson Grounds

13x13 Buildings
Astro Blasters
Parachute Drop
Regal Carrousel
Mike & Sully to the Rescue
Omnidroid Course
Syndrome’s Zero Point Energy Rings
Magic Lamp Theatre
Astro Orbiters
Princess Fairytale Hall

14x10 Buildings
Zootopia Racetrack

14x14 Buildings
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Mad Tea Party
Jet Packs

15x11 Buildings
Beast’s Castle

15x15 Buildings
The Kraken

16x11 Buildings
Forest Ice Rink

18x12 Buildings
Arendelle Rink

20x20 Buildings
Omnidroid City

7x7 Buildings
Eeyore’s House
Space Traders

8x8 Buildings
Lost Boys Hideout
Little Rodentia
The Meadow
Finklestein Tower
Golden Zephyr

8x9 Buildings
Baloo’s Oasis

9x10 Buildings
Golden Afternoon

9x9 Buildings
Daisy Diner
Goofy’s Playhouse
Mickey’s PhilharMagic
Pluto’s House
Jessie’s Snack Roundup
Peter Pan’s Flight
Davy’s Organ
Laugh Floor
Rapunzel’s Tower
Snuggly Duckling
Aurora’s Spinning Wheel
Fairy Hut
Nightmare Candy Shop
Belle’s House
Tree of Life
Lucky Cat Cafe

Last edited:
Okay my friends, I have a LIST! Actually I have photos and then list you're all going to have to sort of make up on your own I think.

Haunted Mansion <---- this is on sale, but my gems are more important to me for characters (that's just me)
San Fransokyo

So this land thing. It's a BIG GIANT PUZZLE and I'm so much of a nerd that I miss doing puzzles and haven't done one is several years. That being said, I worked a very large puzzle!!!!! And I think I did a pretty great job. I'm sure you will all judge me and that's okay, I sort of judge myself, because i have nothing major going on in my life right now so there's all this spare time. Those TWO open space of land they gave us, Mine are going to BOTH be open for the Little Mermaid Event, because I'm missing those three buildings. If ANYONE has access to the person who created this link http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13470 , please tell them we need more like this for when they open up other areas of land. Or you know I can do my famous list and figure things out that way, but this link with the grid and stuff, that was CRAZY helpful. I also (as someone who is not up on tech) am very proud of myself for being able to make pictures of these maps.

Anything that is GREY has been set aside for concessions stands. Anything that I forgot to color in grey, well you can just put decorations or concessions stands in there. The boxes are labeled by dimensions because this way, if you want, you can play around with what you want in that space.

In order, Big Thunder is that Orange/Peachy color, California Screaming, the second green is Small World, and Space Mountain is purple! According to all these boxes and dimensions and info that I have, this will work. I'm not only a nerd, I'm also OCD! Here's to happy players, a successful event for all of us, and me getting some more money-making things in my life!

View attachment 347516 View attachment 347517 View attachment 347518 View attachment 347519
Wow!! You are awesome. Let me take a look on the computer so I can print it and I'll give you the real praise you deserve then. THANKS!!!

@AJGolden1013 Great job! :thumbsup2

It’s amazing how much of a difference 1 or 2 more column/rows can make. I know it’s not on your list, but The omnidroid City is the largest building at 20x20, right. I’m so glad that all the new lands they’ve added over the last year or so have relatively straight sides and corners. You still might not be able to fit everything you want in a plot of land, but you can fit much more than some of the earlier plots.

I wonder what the footprint for the new buildings are gonna be? Haven’t watched the live stream, but it does sound like they’re on the larger size. So I’d say they’re likely 10x10+?

All the gem buildings are on sale. I don't have any of them. Are any of them particularly useful?

I'm not sure which buildings are on sale because I've got some of the premium attractions.
Get those that give gold trophy, otherwise hold on to your gems for the upcoming event.

@AJGolden1013 Great job! :thumbsup2

It’s amazing how much of a difference 1 or 2 more column/rows can make. I know it’s not on your list, but The omnidroid City is the largest building at 20x20, right. I’m so glad that all the new lands they’ve added over the last year or so have relatively straight sides and corners. You still might not be able to fit everything you want in a plot of land, but you can fit much more than some of the earlier plots.

I wonder what the footprint for the new buildings are gonna be? Haven’t watched the live stream, but it does sound like they’re on the larger size. So I’d say they’re likely 10x10+?

Omnidroid City is on my list. You are correct it is 20x20. On my little pictures it's 20x20 in Big Thunder section. After watching the live stream it seems that the four new buildings will be 10x10 and larger, MAYBE a 9x9 in there, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Okay my friends, I have a LIST! Actually I have photos and then list you're all going to have to sort of make up on your own I think.

San Fransokyo

View attachment 347516 View attachment 347517 View attachment 347518 View attachment 347519

Edited

10 x 10 Buildings
Chip ’n Dale’s Treehouse
Donald’s Boat
Mickey’s House
Minnie’s House
Pixie Hollow
Tortuga Tavern
Jungle River Drift
Incredibles House
Jack’s House
Festival of Lion King
Genie’s Lamp Show
White Rabbit’s House
Snow White’s Scary Adventure
Lilo’s House
Lahui Beach
Ito Robitics Lab
Tiki Room
Fantastic
Jumping Jellyfish
Primeval Whirl
Sword in the Stone
Tower of Terror

10 x 8 Buildings
Magic Mirror on the wall

11x10 Buildings
Kaa’s Jungle Gym

11x11 Buildings
Al’s Toy Barn
Pizza Planet
RC Racers
Cyclops Sushi
Wall-E’s House
Zootopia PD
Ancestor’s Shrine
Circle of Life
Cave of Wonders
Lotus Fountain
Alice in Wonderland
Tweedle’s Fairway
Seven Dwarf’s Cottage
Many Adventures of Poo
Pooh’s Hunny Hut
Rabbit’s House
Fantasia Gardens & Fairways

11x9 Buildings
Gaston’s Tavern

12x10 Buildings
Serpent Swing

12x11 Buildings
Dwarf’s Mine Train

12x12 Buildings
Mickey’s Fun Wheel
Jolly Roger
Fantasy Faire
Broomstick Graveyard
Troll Knoll
Lantern Attractions
Training Camp
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Streets of Agrabah
Ohana
Stitch’s Escape
San Fransokyo
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean

12x13 Buildings
Elsa’s Palace

12x9 Buildings
Wandering Oaken’s

13x11 Buildings
Frederickson Grounds

13x13 Buildings
Astro Blasters
Parachute Drop
Regal Carrousel
Mike & Sully to the Rescue
Omnidroid Course
Syndrome’s Zero Point Energy Rings
Magic Lamp Theatre
Astro Orbiters
Princess Fairytale Hall

14x10 Buildings
Zootopia Racetrack

14x14 Buildings
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Mad Tea Party
Jet Packs

15x11 Buildings
Beast’s Castle

15x15 Buildings
The Kraken

16x11 Buildings
Forest Ice Rink

18x12 Buildings
Arendelle Rink

20x20 Buildings
Omnidroid City

7x7 Buildings
Eeyore’s House
Space Traders

8x8 Buildings
Lost Boys Hideout
Little Rodentia
The Meadow
Finklestein Tower
Golden Zephyr

8x9 Buildings
Baloo’s Oasis

9x10 Buildings
Golden Afternoon

9x9 Buildings
Daisy Diner
Goofy’s Playhouse
Mickey’s PhilharMagic
Pluto’s House
Jessie’s Snack Roundup
Peter Pan’s Flight
Davy’s Organ
Laugh Floor
Rapunzel’s Tower
Snuggly Duckling
Aurora’s Spinning Wheel
Fairy Hut
Nightmare Candy Shop
Belle’s House
Tree of Life
Lucky Cat Cafe

:dance3:I think I love you so what am I so afraid of? I'm thinking that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for...

So I'm done. I'm all set with all my park set up. The two plots of land are open for the upcoming event and now I'm just working on building my magic and leveling up my characters before the event starts.

Also.... remember before, when I said, here's hoping I get some money making things....well I have to be up in about 4 hours so that I can go to work. I'm off to bed! I'll check back in when I've caught up on sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter