Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lilo & Stitch characters can get EC for this event. Does anyone think they will help at some point?

Also, I’m itching to buy Eric (bec duh it’s Eric) but I’m not sure if he will be worth it. Never tried to buy any gem character on any event. And I’m scared he might need a gem building for future tokens or something. :bored:

Lilo & Stitch characters can get EC for this event. Does anyone think they will help at some point?

Also, I’m itching to buy Eric (bec duh it’s Eric) but I’m not sure if he will be worth it. Never tried to buy any gem character on any event. And I’m scared he might need a gem building for future tokens or something. :bored:

I got him. He collects both of Sebastian's tokens in one hour. Generally, the premium characters are very helpful for tokens on more difficult characters.

I got him. He collects both of Sebastian's tokens in one hour. Generally, the premium characters are very helpful for tokens on more difficult characters.

Yeah,I shelled out 200 gems for Eric myself. Hated to since I had them all stashed,and now I'm down to 48. But dang,I couldn't let him get away.

Under the Sea looks like a gem attraction...

I feel like during an event is the one place to go ahead and blow the gems. if you have them to spare, it makes the whole event less stressful, and if you sit and hoard them for later, you might get annoyed at however they choose to bring the gem character back later on down the road.

Maybe the one exception to this is the float + EC bundle for $1.99...if I am low on gems that’s the only bundle I’ll actually spend on because its less than a coffee.

I may have emitted a squeal when the clams only required ONE TAP :cloud9:

There is usually another one for gems about halfway through - I am guessing it will be king triton or flounder.... but not sure! the clams are a heck of a lot easier to collect but the 2 hour wait time stinks!

looks like same model as for Big Hero 6 - which I greatly preferred for during the event but then afterward it is taking a lot of time to get enough of those items for leveling up the characters

Ahh yes, I somehow missed that. Well, looks like Eric 200 + Under the Sea (prob 150) is my best bet. Alas, Flounder, it was not meant to be

There is always a 2nd Premium character + Premium Building bundle when those unlock. Usually about $6.99. As bundles go, it’s not horrible, especially if it’s a favorite movie.

Under the Sea looks like a gem attraction...

I feel like during an event is the one place to go ahead and blow the gems. if you have them to spare, it makes the whole event less stressful, and if you sit and hoard them for later, you might get annoyed at however they choose to bring the gem character back later on down the road.

Maybe the one exception to this is the float + EC bundle for $1.99...if I am low on gems that’s the only bundle I’ll actually spend on because its less than a coffee.

I save my gems for events too. I ignore event concessions, and will get everything else. I don’t have many storyline characters and buildings but I’m ok with that.

I really like tapping for the clams, so much easier. I just wish the interns would adjust the requirements down after the events or let someone do a 6 minute task for them!

The float bundle is almost always the one offer I purchase. Like you said, it’s less than a cup of coffee, and I’m not much of a coffee drinker, so why not give the game a little something back. The EC also comes in fairly handy because it let me welcome Sebastian a little a few hours earlier.

Also really happy about the ONE TAP CLAMS!!! Also very happy that we can click on the clam quest button to find them. I don’t know about anyone else, but those clams are ALWAYS hiding behind a building.

My only concern with the clams is that they’ll be just like the microbots in numbers required. I’m all for a challenge, but I really hope they dropped the required number some.

I was able to welcome Sebastian and send him off on his first quest (2 hours).

Spent gems on Eric and the float. I’ve been hoarding them. Didn’t spend any on the Big Hero 6 people because I don’t care about that movie. Didn’t even finish that event. Can’t let Little Mermaid people get away though! Lol

Me, too! It's a favorite movie in our house and I've been saving my gems up for something good like this. :goodvibes:

Is there a list of who can collect event currency?

If you scroll through it will show you who will help, however, if you like

Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Daisy
Tinkerbell
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Bullseye
Toy Alien
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Will Turner
Elizabeth Swann (with Will ONLY)
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Lilo
Nani
Stitch
Cobra Bubbles
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba

I'm new to this thread. What is the point of sending your characters home? I just noticed that yesterday and didn't know what it did. TIA

I'm new to this thread. What is the point of sending your characters home? I just noticed that yesterday and didn't know what it did. TIA

Hi and welcome! :wave2:

For those of us with plenty of magic, it lets us send home the characters we no longer need to use for collecting items. So it basically just saves some times and makes it more pleasant to play the game.

For those of us with plenty of magic, it lets us send home the characters we no longer need to use for collecting items. So it basically just saves some times and makes it more pleasant to play the game.
Ahh okay. Thanks! I had the game about a year or so ago, deleted it, and started over about a month or two ago. So I just defeated Zurg and am not very far. I made the mistake of using my gems for chests instead of saving them for this event. I probably won't send any characters home because I need the magic. I only have around 60,000. I don't spend any actual money on the game.

@mmmears is right on and said it much better that I could.

Basically it’s to save time and still get some magic back, but still not as much as you’d get from sending characters on jobs.

In my case, before the option was available, I probably spent 10+ minutes every morning and night just sending out characters who don’t collect jobs on long missions. Now that the game has over 130 characters (?) I send all those characters home and it saves me a considerable amount of time every day. I currently have 95 characters sent home and that’s considerable less than I usually do.

@mmmears is right on and said it much better that I could.

Basically it’s to save time and still get some magic back, but still not as much as you’d get from sending characters on jobs.

In my case, before the option was available, I probably spent 10+ minutes every morning and night just sending out characters who don’t collect jobs on long missions. Now that the game has over 130 characters (?) I send all those characters home and it saves me a considerable amount of time every day. I currently have 95 characters sent home and that’s considerable less than I usually do.
OMG 95 characters?! lol I have no idea how many I have, but it definitely isn't even close to that many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter