Disney Magic Kingdoms

So speaking of the 8 hr task for Sebastian after completing Ariel's Grotto...I noticed that in both my games that I don't have the option to skip with gems. I don't use gems to skip tasks, but there has been a lot of discussion regarding other people's use of gems to blow through tasks only to end up at the same wall non-gem users end up at, so is this new or is this normal? Have there always been event tasks that you can't gem your way through?

Is this the task you’re referring to? If so, I am offered the option to skip.

Attachments

• 0C945DA6-53D2-4277-995B-5FA044AD3C4D.jpeg
    0C945DA6-53D2-4277-995B-5FA044AD3C4D.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 25
I'm building Ariel's Grotto now, but, I dunno, it looks more like a throne room to me. Think they made a mistake or something?

So as it turns out if you don't have the tasks/quests to rehears for the show, you have a glitched game. Am I the only one in our little community here with this glitch? I keep reminding myself I put in a ticket and that I should be patient, because someone else said an uninstall and reinstall didn't work for them. I've also heard that uninstalling and reinstalling can sometimes make you lose all your progress so I don't want to do that.

*deep breath* *remain patient*

Business hours open tomorrow and I will call them and figure out what's going on at that time, since they are probably off for the weekend.

I'm so jealous you got all the dinglehoppers! I'm happy for you, I'm just jealous as well! My game is glitched....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Just checked the gameloft forums, maaaaaad people with the dinglehopper issue.

If it’s a known issue(s), hopefully they will come out with an update early next week. Also hope they offer some sort of in game compensation to everyone. Who am I kidding we’d be lucky it they acknowledge and if we’re lucky they’ll give us 1 gem. :rotfl:

I’m lucky enough to be able to collect the dinglehoppers, currently 11/20, but haven’t been lucky enough to start the snarfblats. I’m a little annoyed that one of the few times I’ve actually read the quests, it bit me on the butt. Since they said Sebastian and Ariel, and my Sebastian, was finishing up a job, I just ignored it last night. :confused3

After Nani & Angel's 6 hr task is a 12 hour task with Nani and Lilo.

Up to 12/20 dinglehoppers for me. I can't remember which quest triggered me to start collecting them, but it was after one of Sebastians and at the time I was still working on welcoming Scuttle.

Working on the Seeking a Sea King quest now. Hopefully that will unlock the snarfblatt collecting option.

Did anyone say which characters can get the items needed to create the snarfblatt?

Wow I missed a ton. I hate when the alerts don't work. I didn't realize people were posting on this forum for a few days now. Oops. And yeah, I'm preoccupied with other stuff IRL so I didn't think to check.

I seem to be stuck and I'm wondering if I'm the only one. I can collect dinglehoppers. But Sebastian has a task to defeat a cursed crab. I have spend ALL DAY sending Scuttle to get one of those net things so Sebastian can battle a crab... and NOTHING. Not ONE? Is this just the interns mean joke, or is there something wrong with my game?

Anyone?

Ok, deleting & reinstalling the app launched the Cursed Crab opener task. Bad news is, all relevant characters are off doing other tasks. Leveling Eric to 4 because I’m maxed out on clam shells.

Did anyone say which characters can get the items needed to create the snarfblatt?

Carrier: Sebastian, Stitch & Triton
Net: Scuttle, Flounder & Ursula

Ok, deleting & reinstalling the app launched the Cursed Crab opener task. Bad news is, all relevant characters are off doing other tasks. Leveling Eric to 4 because I’m maxed out on clam shells.

Let me know if you can get a net. My Scuttle is something like 0/8 at this point. :sad2:

Good news is that Scuttle finally got a net on his fifth try...
Bad news is that he needs to collect 19 more, lololol...

Anyway, it was a race to the finish this morning for me. I know the dolls were going to respawn less than 3 minutes before the end of the leaderboard event. I was at 6th place at this point in time and 10 dolls behind #1-5 (they are all tied up).
I prepared ahead of time by removing some of the buildings in the two plots over at Adventureland (the dolls love to frequent this area), back of Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland.
At exactly 2 1/2 minutes left, I spotted the first doll over at my Pirates area, then the second... zoomed to Lion King area, dolls 3, 4, 5, 6... back to Pirates area, dolls 7, 8...
90 seconds left, I was still searching frantically over at the rest of the areas... zoomed to Stitch area over at Toontown and I found stray doll 9...
60 seconds left, doll 10 appear right at the Incredibles plot at the back of Tomorrowland...

I have never been this fast before, lol... Found 10 dolls in under 2 minutes, haha...
So at the end, I was tied in first place with 5 others. I won 2 Eric statues, and a bench...

Last edited:
Let me know if you can get a net. My Scuttle is something like 0/8 at this point. :sad2:

I think Scuttle needs to be level 4 to get a net. I sent him for a net 3 or 4 times while he was level 3, and didn’t get a net. I leveled him up to 4, and I'm 1 for 1 on nets at level 4.

Based on the last event ... If you buy the 1st Premium character then you need the Premium building.

For BH6 Yokai + GoGo + Premium Building to earn Baymax's chip

But most people prefer to have the 2nd character, which can also earn the last token in conjunction with another character

For BH6 Hiro + Fred = Baymax chip

But if you want to have all 3 choices to earn the last token then you need all 3 Premium options.

Thanks for the advice! :)

Wait, do you have access to Triton, Flounder, & Ursula already? or are they just showing that once you welcome them then they can do that task?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter