Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got my dinglehoppers! Hallelujah! I wanted to say thank you to the IT people for all their hard work and I wanted to apologize if I was rude to anyone. This is a great game and sometimes I can be a little over obsessive and that comes across as rude, which is NOT my intention. In order to express my thanks, I phoned up the call center. The guy I talked to seemed beyond confused by my statement, which is kind of funny, but I figure, they must get hundreds of calls of complaints a day and so maybe a phone call or two that is nice and kind and appreciative might be nice. I didn't think it would confuse the poor guy to pieces. Oh well. Onward in the game for more dinglehoppers and snarfblatts.

Also thank you to all for putting up with me and my complaining. I hope I wasn't too annoying!

I have my game connected to facebook, but I'm still scared. It might be silly, but I am scared.
I have done the delete/reinstall many times with no issues. You will be fine.

But for added peace of mind, on the startup screen there is also a User ID in the upper right. Mine is mdc:*****, that may be another failsafe key if you do lose it. Take a screenshot next time you load.

Netless in IOS game, but I got one in my Windows game. FYI, for those minimizing character upgrades and maximizing clams, after you get your first Dinglehopper, the next task requires Sebastian to be level 4.

Given the fact that clams are so hard to get, what level do you all think we should be trying to get Sebastian/Scuttle/Eric to? I have them all at 4, and with the next upgrade costing 40 clams it's unlikely that I can save up enough to level them all. Thoughts?

I got my dinglehoppers! Hallelujah! I wanted to say thank you to the IT people for all their hard work and I wanted to apologize if I was rude to anyone. This is a great game and sometimes I can be a little over obsessive and that comes across as rude, which is NOT my intention. In order to express my thanks, I phoned up the call center. The guy I talked to seemed beyond confused by my statement, which is kind of funny, but I figure, they must get hundreds of calls of complaints a day and so maybe a phone call or two that is nice and kind and appreciative might be nice. I didn't think it would confuse the poor guy to pieces. Oh well. Onward in the game for more dinglehoppers and snarfblatts.

Also thank you to all for putting up with me and my complaining. I hope I wasn't too annoying!

I just want to say that I totally get your fear that the game could be wiped clean when you delete and reinstall. I had to do it once to fix a glitch and even with tech support I was soooooo stressed. I am very glad it worked for you! And... there is a way to call them? Seriously? I need more info on that!

Given the fact that clams are so hard to get, what level do you all think we should be trying to get Sebastian/Scuttle/Eric to? I have them all at 4, and with the next upgrade costing 40 clams it's unlikely that I can save up enough to level them all. Thoughts?

I usually try to get them to around level 5, that is generally enough for any battles they may have later in the event

I'm keeping mine at lv 4, but ready for 5 just in case. I want to hold on to as many clams as possible going into Flounder and Triton.

I just want to say that I totally get your fear that the game could be wiped clean when you delete and reinstall. I had to do it once to fix a glitch and even with tech support I was soooooo stressed. I am very glad it worked for you! And... there is a way to call them? Seriously? I need more info on that!

Thank you. Okay, phone numbers. Yes they exist. No it does not take you to IT, however, you do get to talk to people, like a live person.

Top right corner of the game, in my game it's a little blue button with white lines. All the buttons come up and it says more. Then contact us, and it gives you all the phone numbers for various countries. the US and Canada are:

1-800-910-3186, 1-800-961-6744, & 1-800-913-6828

Usually I get everyone to 5. But for BH6 I had everyone at 4 and ready for 5, then based on what I read here and in the fb group I leveled up a couple characters as needed. Since I hit the time wall so early I might at least try to get Sebastian and Scuttle at 5 ready for 6. I am setting alarms for the clams (only during the day,
I’m not crazy lol) and feel like I should still have plenty of clams for Triton (who will prob take at least a day to welcome) and Flounder (who doesn’t need clams to welcome and small amounts at the lower level).

I wouldn't try and upgrade Eric too much. He won't be as useful once the next premium character is available. Save those clams!

I had gone back and looked at the Big Hero 6 requirements a few days ago. I think by yhen end of the event, the first two characters had to be level 5. The third character ended up being level 3 I think. Based on that, I’ve level both Sebastian and Scuttle up to 5. I think king Triton will require 40 clams. Considering I now have just under 4 days until he can be welcomed, plus another day or so before all his tokens are probably collected, I shouldn’t have any problems getting his required clams, plus some. I now also have time to get Sebastian and Scuttles tokens before needing to welcome the King.

On a side note, I have finished my dinglehoppers, and have been able to collect 7 Snarfblats. Expect those to slow down at some point though based on expected bad luck balancing out my good luck.

Ive only been leveling when I’m 5 away from being maxed out on clam tokens, has Eric & Sebastian at 4 ready for 5, Scuttle is currently at 3 ready for 4 so he’s next to go up.

Well thanks to the IT people over at DMK, I am very happy to announce my progress.

EVENT:
11/20 Dinglehoppers - I have dinglehoppers (so ridiculously happy)
6/20 Snarfblatts
Sebastian - collecting for 5
Scuttle - collecting for 5
Eric - collecting for 5
EC - 13,151

GAME:
351 BOTS - THREE HUNDRED and FIFTY ONE!!!!! I hope to have many many more by the end of this event
Michael Darling - collecting for 6
John Darling - collecting for 8
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Jack Sparrow - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbosa - ready for 7
Tia Dalma - ready for 4
Davy Jones - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 10
Jack-Jack - collecting for 10
Hiro - ready for 9
Baymax - collecting for 8
Yokai - ready for 9
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - ready for 10
Fred - ready for 9
Wasabi - collecting for 8

When this event is over, it appears I'll be spending a week and a few days leveling up characters, which oddly makes me feel accomplished.

I have 16 dinglehoppers and 7 snarfblatts.

Sebastian and Scuttle at 4, Eric at 5.

Just over 13k EC.

So far so good.

Also have finallly started collecting for Barbossa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter