• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Mine are at 5 Except Ursula (3) and Ariel (2). I have been 2 day with zero fabric. I have the purses and ears.

So I just welcomed Ariel late last night—took me 24 hours to get her last flower. I sent all three groups out 5 times and got one drop. Then today after her 8 hour task finished I still needed one more purse to level up to try for her costume so I dropped 40 gems on that. So *just*started collecting for her costume. And I have all the premium characters and was playing constantly except for the middle of the night. I’m irritated beyond all reason that I still may not get her costume. What’s the point of paying for premium characters if the drops still suck? I wasn’t behind either—stuck at all the normal time walls. My drops just sucked.

I’m almost ready to write a customer complaint to Gameloft. Good grief.

Finished collecting fabric and got Ariel’s costume today during clinicals. I’m not leveling my TLM characters anymore in the hopes of building up my EC as much as possible for the conversion.... not looking too great at the moment though, I am down to 23k after the costume :rotfl:

Ok,progress report:

-working towards Ursula's Lair with 8k left to go(at the moment I'm sitting on 7,035 shells);welcomed Bambi this morning;he looks so cute hopping around!Everyone who's able is on their shortest tasks,most of which are an hour. I currently have 16 gems and right now I'm leveling up Elastigirl to 5. I'm hoping the gem cost to get the rest of what I need for Ariel won't be too astronomical,but we'll see. I just need the flowers and the currency.

Also,here's a question:why does the Training Camp(a Mulan attraction)give out masks for Elastigirl?

In my game everyone's at 5 except Ariel is at 2 (can't get those stupid ears) and Flounder's at 4. It was like this when I was trying to get her tail, too.

In my game everyone's at 5 except Ariel is at 2 (can't get those stupid ears) and Flounder's at 4. It was like this when I was trying to get her tail, too.

Would have gladly traded you ears for purses yesterday. :rotfl:

I had 1 purse and 13 ear hats at one point when I got my final piece of fabric.

So in my Windows game, I have all the Fabric...BUT!!! No costume! I only have 5 purses. :badpc:

At least Triton is free to work on purses now too.

Still working on the mermaid form. Has anyone gotten her mermaid form, and can tell me if she has a mission that she can sit in the grotto?

Alright, Mermaid costume countdown started in Windows. Is there an official popup "Thanks for completing this event?" Someone said there was a quest task when Ariel gets to level 4?

Alright, Mermaid costume countdown started in Windows. Is there an official popup "Thanks for completing this event?" Someone said there was a quest task when Ariel gets to level 4?

Not that I know of. And it took me all day to get her to Level 3. Not sure she is ever getting to 4.

Hmm, thought maybe not having the LM characters at a high enough level was causing some to have bad drop rates for the fabric. That doesn't seem to be the case.

I got another fabric piece so I'm at 3 now. Might as well stay up another 7 mins and see if I can get one more before bed, otherwise I will send her out again to see what happens.

Does anyone know the rewards?

Rank 1-10 = Triton's Gold Trophy & 3,500 Event Currency (EC) & 20 gems
Rank 11-50 = Triton's Gold Trophy & 2,500 EC
Rank 51 - 5,000 = 1,500 EC
Rank 501 - 1,000 = 1,000 EC
Rank 1,001 - 2,000 = 500 EC
Rank 2,001 - 3,000 = 200 EC

It appears that if you participate at some level, you will at least get some event currency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter