Disney Magic Kingdoms

I feel like they are similar but maybe not the exact same - for example (and I could be wrong) but I don’t recall so many of the pumpkins being purple last year
Weren't the purple pumpkins last year more hidden and there was a challenge on fb or something to find them all?? Aside from that the decorations were pretty similar I think.

I think gem conversion during tower events is 1 gem per 4k EC. It's a lot harder to grind for EC vs. regular events. I'm not sure if the Mayor will be available in a Legendary Chest later (do they usually do this for tower events)? If he is and you get him through a chest, any tokens you bought during the event should show up again to help with leveling.

Just remember the megaphone token will disappear after the event and be replaced with the pumpkin head token, so buy those last.
I remember the gem conversion being a joke. I did notice that I started with 0 hot cocoas this round. I could swear I had some left from the last Tower Event. Good point on the megaphones!

Just wanted to say that I like how Mickey and his crew are in Halloween costumes handing out candy. I thought this was a nice touch for the Halloween season. Good job interns...at least for any of the interns that survived the 'raising token requirements' without any notice debacle.

So I shouldn’t be getting megaphones?
I collected mine for the first round. I wouldn't worry about them though after you collect the first batch. After you get the Mayor, you'll be able to spend ec on them to level up the Mayor. Then they just disappear when the event ends.. You know, I honestly cannot figure out a good reason that the first item gets changed after the event. What could be the point of that? I don't see how that could benefit the interns or bottom line. Must be above my paygrade....

Last edited:
Does anyone remember what the second (ribbon) and third (hat) tokens cost. Do they change the amount of EC needed per item for each different tower challenge. I can’t remember from past challenges. Is it 150, 300, 500 respectively?

Well I haven't been overly involved in the tower event so far since it started while I was at clinicals and without my phone. Already managed to get all the megaphones though. Just collecting EC now.

Anyone remember how much the second token was last time?

Managed to max out/level a few more of my characters also. That's the one reason I enjoy the tower events, gives me a new character and still easily have time to collect and level my current ones.

I'm down to 17 characters that I'm still working on, so I am slowly making progress and having none left :rotfl:

Does anyone remember what the second (ribbon) and third (hat) tokens cost. Do they change the amount of EC needed per item for each different tower challenge. I can’t remember from past challenges. Is it 150, 300, 500 respectively?
Can't remember for sure, but that sounds right.

@mmmears: I like your new avatar. Very cute and classy :flower1:

Aww thanks. It's something I made as a magnet for our cabin door on this summer's Norway/Iceland cruise. :goodvibes:

So I shouldn’t be getting megaphones?

At this point it's fine, but if you get the mayor and want to buy more of his items so you can level him up, just know that the megaphones will likely disappear when the tower is gone (unlike the other 2 items).

I collected mine for the first round. I wouldn't worry about them though after you collect the first batch. After you get the Mayor, you'll be able to spend ec on them to level up the Mayor. Then they just disappear when the event ends.. You know, I honestly cannot figure out a good reason that the first item gets changed after the event. What could be the point of that? I don't see how that could benefit the interns or bottom line. Must be above my paygrade....
The reason the first token is different is because if it was the same then it would be available to be collected by character tasks and not exclusive to the tower challenge. After the event it becomes the normal token so that it can be collected in the normal way.

The reason the first token is different is because if it was the same then it would be available to be collected by character tasks and not exclusive to the tower challenge. After the event it becomes the normal token so that it can be collected in the normal way.
Clever thinking. Thx

Aww thanks. It's something I made as a magnet for our cabin door on this summer's Norway/Iceland cruise. :goodvibes:

At this point it's fine, but if you get the mayor and want to buy more of his items so you can level him up, just know that the megaphones will likely disappear when the tower is gone (unlike the other 2 items).
I don’t even think I’ll be getting the mayor lol. I only have 11 megaphones

Since I play on my Kindle fire my updates come later. What characters did you wish you had leveled up before the update? I have so many ready for the 16 and 24 hour levelings I am not sure who to do. TIA.

Since I play on my Kindle fire my updates come later. What characters did you wish you had leveled up before the update? I have so many ready for the 16 and 24 hour levelings I am not sure who to do. TIA.

The updates didn't affect me, but from what I heard the "rebalancing" they did was on the Nightmare Before Christmas, Aladdin, and Alice in Wonderland characters. If you have those waiting to level, I'd work on them first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter