Disney Magic Kingdoms

If I remember correctly they did mention awhile ago, in a live stream, that they were going to make new land much straighter. Can’t remember if it was for the newest portal land or the Big Thunder Mountain expansion?

From the programming aspect (not design)of the game, rounding corners for land would be fairly difficult to do. So while I would love it if they could do it, I can live with the square/rectangle edges.

Personally, I would like it if they caped the size of buildings. For me anything at 12x12 or more get to big. So maybe make it so they can’t exceed 11x11, but base it on square (ft, inch, etc) which would be 121 squares. So they could do 11x11, 12x10, 13x9, 14x8, etc.?

I'd like it if they went back into Tomorrowland and just took out the blocks and the curves there. Not going to happen, I know.

If I remember correctly they did mention awhile ago, in a live stream, that they were going to make new land much straighter. Can’t remember if it was for the newest portal land or the Big Thunder Mountain expansion?

From the programming aspect (not design)of the game, rounding corners for land would be fairly difficult to do. So while I would love it if they could do it, I can live with the square/rectangle edges.

Personally, I would like it if they caped the size of buildings. For me anything at 12x12 or more get to big. So maybe make it so they can’t exceed 11x11, but base it on square (ft, inch, etc) which would be 121 squares. So they could do 11x11, 12x10, 13x9, 14x8, etc.?

I know for the new land - with Everest in the corner - they mentioned they were having a larger plot vs multiple smaller ones around the central key attraction ... so maybe that is what you are thinking of?

I do agree some of the attractions are just way too big - looking at you Incredibles!

I'd like it if they went back into Tomorrowland and just took out the blocks and the curves there. Not going to happen, I know.
I second that. We could use the additional room, especially since Tomorrowland has enough attractions to fill it up. It would be great if they designated one lucky intern to expand all of the original curved borders to the square design. Not sure how difficult that would be, but it sure would be great!

I know for the new land - with Everest in the corner - they mentioned they were having a larger plot vs multiple smaller ones around the central key attraction ... so maybe that is what you are thinking of?

I do agree some of the attractions are just way too big - looking at you Incredibles!
Some of the attractions that are too big in my opinion:
Jet Packs 14x14
Mad Tea Party 14x14
Arendelle Courtyard Rink 18x12
Beast's Castle 15x11
Magic Carpets 14x14
Kraken 15x15
Bambi Ice Rink 11x16
And there are about 10 13x13 attractions.
If they could shrink these down to "11x"... as @mikegood2 recommended, that would open up some much needed room.

That would be great and don’t think it would be too much work on their part, but agree it will never happen.

Yep, I set my Incredible attractions up so I can easily put them in storage and open up some very usable space.

Some of the attractions that are too big in my opinion:
Jet Packs 14x14
Mad Tea Party 14x14
Arendelle Courtyard Rink 18x12
Beast's Castle 15x11
Magic Carpets 14x14
Kraken 15x15
Bambi Ice Rink 11x16
And there are about 10 13x13 attractions.
If they could shrink these down to "11x"... as @mikegood2 recommended, that would open up some much needed room.
Not to mention the WORST of the WORST The Omnidroid City with it’s 20x20 footprint. :scared1: Mine gets its own plot of land right behind “It’s a Small World” :rotfl: Speaking of which why haven’t they opened up that 1 plot of land behind there yet. That might be the one plot of of unusable land that bugs me the most. :confused3

Last edited:
So I've been trying diligently during the last several days to keep somebody leveling up at all times - something I am admittedly terrible at. Now that all my not-yet-maxed-out character tokens are in chests I'm finding myself getting next to nothing to feed Merlin - meaning I'll never get enough Elixir for those attractions there that I don't have at this rate. Which is why I'm trying to get better at leveling characters. Goal is to get folks to 9 and ready for 10 as that should get the tokens out of my chests!! Then I can take my time on getting folks to 10.

So here's my lengthy list of who still needs leveled up - Level is current level; missing tokens for next level are in ():
Lvl 9: Fauna (2 hats), Queen of Hearts (23 fans, 32 ears), Dopey (currently lvling to 9), Happy
Lvl 8: Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Sleepy, Eeyore, Kanga, Rabbit
Lvl 7: Bullseye, Wendy, Elizabeth Swann, Flash, Jack Skellington, Snow White, Pooh, Tigger, Roo, Piglet (14 scarfs, 12 ears), Nani, Lilo (2 scrump), Pleakley, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles
Lvl 6: Toy Alien, Will Turner, Chief Bogo (6 badges, 4 ears), Mowgli, Zero (4 ears), Stitch, Angel, Honey Lemon
Lvl 5: Bagheera, Baloo, Beast (3 cravats, 6 ears), Hiro, Go Go, Fred, Sebastian, Scuttle
Lvl 4: Shere Khan, Elastigirl, Anna, Olaf, Baymax, Yokai (7 photos, 10 ears), Wasabi, Ariel (8 purses, 8 ears), Eric, Triton, Flounder, Ursula
Lvl 3: Peter Pan, John Darling, Capt. Barbossa (2 hats, 2 ears), Thumper, Bambi (1 butterfly, 6 ears), Christopher Robin
Lvl 2: Jack-Jack

Working on Welcoming:
Michael Darling - Not yet welcomed, still need 6 ears and 17 bears
Tia Dalma - Ready to welcome, but focused on other character level ups right now
Mayor - Hopefully will get during the tower challenge! I have all the megaphones so far!

Here's the list of premium characters I don't have:
Rex, Capt. Hook, Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, Boo, Wall-E, Maximus, Merryweather, Flower, King Louie

Here's the list of event characters I don't have (missed events before I started playing, and a couple of Snow White characters since I was on vacation and not playing often during that event):
Dash, Violet, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Syndrome, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Elsa, Hans, Kristoff, Sven, Shang, Mulan, Mushu, Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston, Evil Queen, Grumpy

So I've been a bit lazy with playing the tower challenge. As of this moment I've got 6,863 EC, so that should be a good start for tomorrow. I've got all 30 tokens for the first chapter and I have no doubt I'll get the Mayor. I'm more working on my other characters and leveling them up, collecting all the hot cocoa's, and gaining that magic, because I feel like at some point they are going to open up that land and it's going to cost millions of magic. I'm up to 10M now, so that's a good thing for me. I know others of you have WAY more than that, but I keep trying.

My chapter list is as follows: (I'm glad it's smaller than it was)
Michael Darling - ready for 9
Captain Barbossa - collecting for 9
Tia Dalma - collecting for 8
Davy Jones - collecting for 10
Christopher Robin - moving to 9 as I type this
Go Go - collecting for 10
Wasabi - collecting for 10
Sebastian - collecting for 8
Scuttle - ready for 9
Ariel - collecting for 7
Eric - collecting for 8
King Triton - collecting for 7
Flounder - ready for 7
Ursula - ready for 6

Maybe, maybe maybe by the time this tower challenge is over, I'll have a few more characters off this list and I'll be down to just working on TLM and the Mayor!

So I've been a bit lazy with playing the tower challenge. As of this moment I've got 6,863 EC, so that should be a good start for tomorrow. I've got all 30 tokens for the first chapter and I have no doubt I'll get the Mayor. I'm more working on my other characters and leveling them up, collecting all the hot cocoa's, and gaining that magic, because I feel like at some point they are going to open up that land and it's going to cost millions of magic. I'm up to 10M now, so that's a good thing for me. I know others of you have WAY more than that, but I keep trying.

My chapter list is as follows: (I'm glad it's smaller than it was)
Michael Darling - ready for 9
Captain Barbossa - collecting for 9
Tia Dalma - collecting for 8
Davy Jones - collecting for 10
Christopher Robin - moving to 9 as I type this
Go Go - collecting for 10
Wasabi - collecting for 10
Sebastian - collecting for 8
Scuttle - ready for 9
Ariel - collecting for 7
Eric - collecting for 8
King Triton - collecting for 7
Flounder - ready for 7
Ursula - ready for 6

Maybe, maybe maybe by the time this tower challenge is over, I'll have a few more characters off this list and I'll be down to just working on TLM and the Mayor!
I'm right at the 10mil mark too. Not sure why, but it feels like a milestone. All last week I'd hit 10mil and then drop to 9 after leveling someone up. Michael and John were pretty expensive. I think we are pretty safe where magic is concerned.

Maybe not the right place to ask... but with Carnival cruise data plans, does that allow you to be online with DMK? Any one have experience with that? I just want to finish the event.

I've been working at leveling up my characters, too. I like how the tower event isn't messing with my plans to get as many of them completed as I can. Here's where I am at tonight:

Prince Eric - leveling to 10 now
Scuttle - ready for 10
Flounder - ready for 10
Ariel - 6
Ursula - 7
King Triton - 7

I've been having them all hunt for clams for days now. I finally got the max number I can collect tonight, so hopefully I will be able to get more items for Ariel, Ursula, and Triton over the next few days so that I can start leveling them up, too.

Last edited:
I've been working at leveling up my characters, too. I like how the tower event isn't messing with my plans to get as many of them completed as I can. Here's where I am at tonight:

Scuttle - ready for 10
Flounder - ready for 10
Ariel - 6
Ursula - 7
King Triton - 10

I've been having them all hunt for clams for days now. I finally got the max number I can collect tonight, so hopefully I will be able to get more items for Ariel, Ursula, and Triton over the next few days so that I can start leveling them up, too.
Wow, great progress. At this rate you'll have all of your characters completed before the next real event starts. That's my goal, but I can't seem to collect clams quick enough.
I'm at:
Ursula 8
Triton 7
Ariel 6
All other LM characters are waiting for the castle to go to 10. I still have PotC characters leveling to 10 in the castle. It's going to take about 5 more days until they are done. Then I'll start on LM. I need them out and about clam collecting.

Scuttle - ready for 10
Flounder - ready for 10
Ariel - 6
Ursula - 7
King Triton - 10

Wow, great progress. At this rate you'll have all of your characters completed before the next real event starts. That's my goal, but I can't seem to collect clams quick enough.
I'm at:
Ursula 8
Triton 7
Ariel 6
All other LM characters are waiting for the castle to go to 10. I still have PotC characters leveling to 10 in the castle. It's going to take about 5 more days until they are done. Then I'll start on LM. I need them out and about clam collecting.

My final non tLM finishes maxing out in a little under a half an hour.

All my tLM are ready to level and I’ll start before I go to bed.
Sebastian: 8 (ready for 9)
Scuttle : 7 (ready for 8)
Ariel : 7 (ready for 8)
Prince Eric: 8 (ready for 9)
King Triton : 7 (ready for 8)
Flounder : 8 (ready for 9)
Ursula : 7 (ready for 8)

Also at 178 shells, so I'll be able to level 2 characters up today and hopefully level up another before bed tomorrow.

I'm at:
Ursula 8
Triton 7
Ariel 6

My Triton is only at 7. It must have been wishful thinking when I posted he was at 10. I still have a long way to go with Ariel, Triton, and Ursula, and I actually doubt they will be done before the next event, but I'm just happy to have a handful of characters to work with at this point. You've made fantastic progress, too!

Not specifically aimed at you, but just to confirm that all the attractions do fit in the existing space. I have every single attraction, did a couple of minutes of rearranging today (moved three attractions around) and managed to fit the last one in (TSM).
I have all the attractions, but I can’t fit the last one, Toy Story Mania. Would you post pictures?

Time to make my mark. 32 days into magic kingdom. Trying to cope with tower attack. Won't get Mayor as I only collected 17 megaphones. Have to prep for next stage. All my characters are tired except Jack, and he is only Lvl 2 LoL. Found out about Goofy's Halloween Costume too late. Tinker can't catch up with my consumption of recoops. 3 hours to next chapter. Tinks, Mickey, Goofy, Woody, Jessie all lvl 10s. No Pluto. Opened up 5th float slots. 77 gems into the 195 required for next. Have 2nd pedestal up and 5 storage. Also the hat farm I have seriously bogging down my phone as the animation is simply killing it when all 30 hat emp trying to animate during tower attack. I wonder what it'd be like if I have more? Have to stove away a few attractions for short of land earlier. Now I have more land but everything seems to trade in gems, which I don't have enough. Or elixir, probably wont have time to farm that either. I suppose time will take care of it all, but there's so much to do with so little resources. And I suppose that's exactly where gameloft wants

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter