Disney Magic Kingdoms

:rotfl2:That was my second thought! My first was that really? I’m planning on sending her on an 8 hour level after my next batch of clams get collected. Still planning on doing that.

I did have enough EC to buy 26/30 Mayor hats. Hopefully I can welcome him late tonight or tomorrow.

Also, has anyone found their cookie drop rate has gotten worse? Mine has the last day or two.

I was mostly annoyed that a 16 hour quest dropped at 11am, which means it will be done at 5am and she'll be useless till I'm awake.

And yes, my cookie drops have been terrible! I think I've gotten 1 out of 4 the last few rounds.

Well, my goose might be cooked. I don't have the Queen of Hearts, due to a glitch during the Alice event that delayed my progress. So the characters I've been levelling all week are now useless. I've been trying to win her in a chest, but no dice, and I don't want to waste any more gems. I did get Sally, Broomstick Hill, and Goofy's Halloween costume, though, so not a total loss. But I also wasted time welcoming Gothel all day and we don't even need her! I may not be getting that Mayor after all...

Hoping I have time for the mayor. I have been slacking off after finishing the badges, I only barely got the 25000 points for the jafar lamp stand :rotfl:

I’m not going to worry too much yet though, each of the point rewards that are EC are 1000 or more which will be really helpful.

I was able to buy 13 hats this morning. I stopped using hot cocoa yesterday so I could stock up since I don’t have Wall-E or Maximus so I have 24. I’m guessing it will take me at least a couple more days before I can welcome the Mayor, depends on how fast I can earn those progress rewards.

I was able to buy 13 hats this morning. I stopped using hot cocoa yesterday so I could stock up since I don’t have Wall-E or Maximus so I have 24. I’m guessing it will take me at least a couple more days before I can welcome the Mayor, depends on how fast I can earn those progress rewards.

Despite continually collecting, I do not believe I will get The Mayor and not sure I will even try these last five days. The EC cost is just to high. I have been playing for about a year but only have Ursula of all the villains used and without that fourth column it is next to impossible to collect what it needed. I did not have to use EC for all of the characters, except Alladin. I will not spend money nor stay up all night for this. The programmers need to rethink how this was setup. If you did not play in year one, spend money then you cannot complete this Tower Challenge. I do appreciate the new character and chances to get ones I don’t have but done with this Challenege.

Good luck

:rotfl2:That was my second thought! My first was that really? I’m planning on sending her on an 8 hour level after my next batch of clams get collected. Still planning on doing that.

I did have enough EC to buy 26/30 Mayor hats. Hopefully I can welcome him late tonight or tomorrow.

Also, has anyone found their cookie drop rate has gotten worse? Mine has the last day or two.
I think my drop rate has been bad the entire event. I earn no more than 2 every cycle from Mickey and friends. Tink pays off every other cycle if I'm lucky.

The programmers need to rethink how this was setup. If you did not play in year one, spend money then you cannot complete this Tower Challenge. I do appreciate the new character and chances to get ones I don’t have but done with this Challenge.
I think you've already answered your own concern when it comes to have the programmers have this set up.

I think we all still have those school nightmares. Funny how after all these years, that paniciky feeling can still haunt us in our dreams!!! I went back to school after 20 yrs to become a teacher and now have 'I can't catch up dreams.' Not sure, but I think school may traumatize us!!!

Yes I still have nightmares about being in high school or college and failing a class bc I keep forgetting about it so I never go. Wth lol

Despite continually collecting, I do not believe I will get The Mayor and not sure I will even try these last five days. The EC cost is just to high. I have been playing for about a year but only have Ursula of all the villains used and without that fourth column it is next to impossible to collect what it needed. I did not have to use EC for all of the characters, except Alladin. I will not spend money nor stay up all night for this. The programmers need to rethink how this was setup. If you did not play in year one, spend money then you cannot complete this Tower Challenge. I do appreciate the new character and chances to get ones I don’t have but done with this Challenege.

Good luck

In hindsight it’s a good thing that I have always focused on finishing events. Other than NBC which was before I started playing, I have all the other event characters needed for this challenge. I will never spend gems on legendary chests. I got Jack and Sally out of the free ones (either as a prize or daily reward over the last year) and that’s good enough for me.

I just wish they would rotate the characters that you can purchase for EC during the tower challenge.

Not really. The drop rate in my Windows game is always better than my IOS game. Not sure why. I have 38 Hot Chocolates in Windows and only 20 in IOS. I have Wall-E in my IOS game, so that will give a little cushion from the fear of running out of hot chocolate.

My drop rate is definitely worse than it was earlier in the event. Those hot chocolates that I had plenty of in round one and certainly scarce these days. Nonetheless I have the Mayor walking around my kingdom right now so I can't complain much.
Odd how the drop rate may have worsened now that the number of available characters in the set has also waned.

Odd how the drop rate may have worsened now that the number of available characters in the set has also waned.

Obviously that’s just a coincidence! I mean, they would never do anything to alter the odds of items, would they? :thumbsup2

On a serious note though, I’m suprised they don’t sell the for gems or have a special cash offer. They’ve obviously dropped the ball on this one. :rotfl:

This TC has been quite good for me so far - I had missed the NBC event, and had Jack and Zero from an earlier TC, but hadn't managed to get Jack's House or any of the other NBC characters/attractions aside from a concession stand. So far I bought Jack's House, and then through the 30gem chests (both freebie ones, and 3 that I bought) I got the Finkelstein Tower, Nightmare Candy Shop, Sally, Oogie Boogie, and some Zero tokens. So now I have all the NBC characters except the mayor - who I will hopefully get as I have all his megaphones and ribbons, and half of his ear hats. :-) Yay!

That is a really great idea. I don’t think it currently works like this, but I love that idea

Oh, ok. For some reason I thought people were posting early on that they had a stash of them leftover from the last challenge, but I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly. Right now I'm working on just getting more of his items so I can level him up using EC.

The last Tower Challenge, I feel like I started with extra HC, but I think that was probably a bug that they fixed.

Finally got to welcomed the Mayor after having to wait a few hours for my Ursula to finish leveling. :thumbsup2 The good news for leveling the Mayor to level 2 is you only need 5 of each item. The bad news is he costs $10K EC. Some of us should be able to level him to 2, but have a feeling that 3 isn’t gonna happen. I remember that they pulled this same **** last TC. So it’s likely were gonna be stuck with a lot of wasted EC. I hope they would atleast let us by additional items with all that extra EC, but I know that’s wishfully thinking. :confused3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter