Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m welcoming Ralph! So excited! I thought it would take me way longer without Calhoun but it didn’t.

Aladdin and TLM have been helping;tomorrow we get a Frozen legendary chest for login reward,so I imagine they'll be helping too.

Yes the Frozen characters help for EC, don’t believe they help for items, at least not yet. @wingweaver84 Good luck with your Frozen chest tomorrow! I kinda miss not having anything useful, for me, in those chests.

WOW, the Princess Dressing Room is HUGE!!! Glad I moved some building around and put them on the new land. Seriously not trying to be a smart *** when I say it might be to wide to fit on on the back portion of that land!

as a newer player (right now half way through defeating zurg) it´s great that i have a bunch of characters that finally can do something in an event.actually almost all of em.sadly aladin can´t as he is far from the required level 3 yet..
i´m not sure how to handle this zurg thing now though.on one hand i will open a new area and new characters which might be able to help in this long event.on the other hand i could miss out on currency at the end if i keep them busy in their 12h tasks.what would u guys do in my shoes?

I would probably do 12 hour tasks overnight and gather event currency during the day.

Aladdin and TLM have been helping;tomorrow we get a Frozen legendary chest for login reward,so I imagine they'll be helping too.
I didn’t even notice that was the reward tomorrow! Not to jinx myself but I’ve been SUPER lucky with chests.

Yes the Frozen characters help for EC, don’t believe they help for items, at least not yet. @wingweaver84 Good luck with your Frozen chest tomorrow! I kinda miss not having anything useful, for me, in those chests.

WOW, the Princess Dressing Room is HUGE!!! Glad I moved some building around and put them on the new land. Seriously not trying to be a smart *** when I say it might be to wide to fit on on the back portion of that land!

Well,so far I have Anna,Kristoff,the Skating Rink and Elsa's Ice Castle. I'm REALLY hoping I get Elsa,but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. At least I'm not out anything this time around.

Taken from a Redit post:

CHARACTERS WHO EARN EVENT CURRENCY

• All tasks by WIR characters during the event will earn EC

• Dismiss Pop-Up Ads (5 spawn every hour)

• Goofy "Visit Mickey's" 60m

• Mickey “Researching Magic” 60m

• Woody “Practice Lasso Skills” 60m

• Hamm “Coin Collector” 60m

• Sarge “Scouting” 60m

• Chip Potts "Help with the Show" 60m

• Mickey + Goofy "Jamboree" 2h

• Mickey "Play Trumpet" 2h

• Goofy "Attend A Show" 2h

• Daisy “Talk Up Diner” 2h

• Woody "Visit Friends" 2h

• Buzz “Space Orbiting” 2h

• Bo Peep “Surprise Visit at Jessie's” 2h

• Bullseye “Visit the Barn” 2h

• Cinderella “Sing for the Guests” 2h

• Prince Charming “Search for the Owner” 2h

• Tinkerbell "Find Lost Things" 2h

• Mike Wazowski "Submit Files" 2h

• Sulley “Perform Standup” 2h

• Kristoff "Time for a Family Visit" 2h

• Lumiere "Preparing a Party" 2h

• Chip Potts "Excited Wander" 2h

• Mrs. Potts "Check on Cupboard" 2h

• Gaston "Demand Attention" 2h

• Abu "Searching for Apples" 2h

• Aladdin "Afternoon Snack" 2h

• Carpet "Drift About the Stalls" 2h

• Jafar "Imagining Power" 2h

• Mickey "Dance a Jig" 4h (Pirate Costume)

• Goofy "Play the Tuba" 4h

• Daisy “Flip Some Flapjacks” 4h

• Daisy "Strut Your Stuff" 4h

• Woody "Go on Duty" 4h

• Jessie "Rustle Some Grub" 4h

• Toy Alien “Cowboy Alien” 4h

• Bo Peep "Visit Al's Toy Barn" 4h

• Bullseye "To The Watering Hole" 4h

• Buzz "Go to Astro Blasters" 4h

• Sarge "Meeting at Al's Toy Barn" 4h

• Prince Charming "Jousting Practice" 4h

• Will Turner "Practice Social Skills" 4h

• Will + Elizabeth “Swordplay” 4h

• Mike + Celia Mae “Dinner Date with Celia Mae” 4h

• Sulley "Laugh it Up" 4h

• Olaf "Trolls Are Friends" 4h

• Cogsworth "Visit Belle's House" 4h

• Iago "Playing Spy" 4h

• Sebastian "Thinking of Solutions" 4h

• Prince Eric "Speak With a King" 4h

• Scuttle "Toying with a Spyglass" 4h

• Flounder "Swim Around the City" 4h

• King Triton "Speak with Citizens" 4h

• Ursula "Explore New Deals" 4h

• Mickey "Visit the Funwheel" 6h

• Goofy "Work as a Handyman" 6h

• Daisy "Visit Goofy's Playhouse" 6h

• Woody "Taking a Break" 6h

• Bo Peep "RC Racing Lady" 6h

• Sarge "Visit Jessie's Snack Roundup" 6h

• Tinkerbell "Take Stock of Lost Things" 6h

• Mike Wazowski "Perform Stand Up" 6h

• Elastigirl "Keeping Up Appearances" 6h

• Jack Sk + Sally "Costume Making" 6h

• Elsa "Talk with the Trolls" 6h

• Sven "Visit Oakens for Carrots" 6h

• Hans "Talk to Merchants" 6h

• Cogsworth + Lumiere "Debate on Fun" 6h

• Genie "Visiting the Palace" 6h

• Buzz "Go to Al's Toy Barn" 8h

• Hamm "Getting A Toy Tour" 8h

• Jessie "Hoedown at Al's Toy Barn" 8h

• Anna "Visit Marshmallow" 8h (lvl 9 + Elsa's Ice Palace)

• Be Our Guest 4h

• Ariel's Grotto 4h

• Under the Sea 4h

• Streets of Agrabah 6h

• Magic Lamp Theater 6h

• Belle's House 8h

Yep. It's ridiculously huge. And not really something I'd want in my park, but I'm playing along for now. I moved all my Frozen attractions to that new area in Fantasyland plus 1/2 the are next to it (dumb having such huge attractions), and I cleared 2 spots in Tomorrowland for this behemoth and the rest of WIR, but of course now I'm not sure the rest will fit since apparently princesses need a room larger than a castle to change.

This is exactly what I wound up doing today. Easy swap out.

On the plus side, Ariel is now moving to level 10. Ralph and Calhoun are both at 2 and the Mayor is now at negative 5.
Ha ha ha. How does your Mayor keep going deeper into the negatives?!? Funny, since that's kinda how we all feel about him.

Happy Turkey Day to all those celebrating!!

So I began my day with a strong Ralph start. I got the float, Calhoun (sp?), and worked to welcome Ralph. I was thinking, "So far so good." Then I went to see my family for turkey and stress. Had to hide my tablet from the 8yr old twin nephews, and forgot it in it's safe little hiding place. I haven't been able to play since. Going a little crazy hoping Ralph doesn't "wreck" my tablet since I haven't checked in all day. (Hee hee...couldn't help it...). I feel so behind. I'm going by to pick it up on my way to the mall for some midnight shopping. Aaarrrggg!!!!

and the Princesses with Casual Costumes are Cinderella, Jasmine, Belle, and Ariel[/QUOTE]

So what is meant by this? They were telling you what the premium characters are. Not sure how the princess play into this. Thanks

Well I just figured it out. I got the pop up to build the hall or whatever it is. Oh, it’s stupid big.

Last edited:
and the Princesses with Casual Costumes are Cinderella, Jasmine, Belle, and Ariel

So what is meant by this? They were telling you what the premium characters are. Not sure how the princess play into this. Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you've seen the trailers,the Princesses(and I mean ALL the Princesses)have an actual scene in the movie. And they're wearing casual wear,which are the costumes offered in the event. So far,the only Princesses that they're offered to are Belle,Jasmine,Ariel and Cinderella.(Where's Aurora's?That's what I want to know!)

i´ve watched the first WIR movie to check out what´s that all about and i gotta say i love it.didn´t first care for the characters,now i love them.i also keep defeating zurg.figured out with that many characters collecting EC it doesn´t matter taking 3 out.made around 1200 EC only today an not having a single premium character helping.
is there actually a leaderboard also incoming.if so when will it start?

Happy Turkey Day to all those celebrating!!

So I began my day with a strong Ralph start. I got the float, Calhoun (sp?), and worked to welcome Ralph. I was thinking, "So far so good." Then I went to see my family for turkey and stress. Had to hide my tablet from the 8yr old twin nephews, and forgot it in it's safe little hiding place. I haven't been able to play since. Going a little crazy hoping Ralph doesn't "wreck" my tablet since I haven't checked in all day. (Hee hee...couldn't help it...). I feel so behind. I'm going by to pick it up on my way to the mall for some midnight shopping. Aaarrrggg!!!!
This should make you feel better: I hardly got any gameplay all day. Very busy. I knew it would be this way. Food prep, tablesetting, babysitting...I just welcomed Ralph around 11pm. And I'm tired. Off to a roaring start. Good luck with your shopping, I'm going to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter