Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am so far behind... this is the first event that I am actually trying to get everything and everyone. I Have 4 tapestries and 5 tokens for pua. 5 spears for Moana... which do u think is more important, Pua or the Spears? Drop rate for Pua is horrible btw. I just started playing recently (lvl 25) and I don’t have lots of characters. Any suggestions on how to get moving on the main storyline and also with the challenges?

Having all the spears doesn't get you anything unless you have Pua and are progressing with the Event storyline. So concentrate on Pua. Plus, he helps with spears.

As for your other question, are you familiar with the DMK Wiki ? The general rule is to focus on the quests at the top of the list. So for the main storyline, keep doing that as much as you can. If you need to level or Welcome a storyline character, you can check the Wiki to find out if their tokens will conflict with a Moana character (perhaps with Sarge, Goofy, Bo Peep tasks, etc.) and then you can decide if you need to wait (to get a Moana character upgraded/Welcomed first) or are clear to proceed. The Wiki also helps you figure out how close you are to unlocking additional characters/attractions which might help in the event too. But it's hard for newer players to be really competitive in the events. First, you really need to have enough gems to purchase all the Premium content. Second, newer players simply don't have the characters/attractions necessary to collect EC fast enough.

I have "A Tale of Two Games" going on. In IOS, I had gems, I had my device the whole time so I am on Tui and Sina's 2 part task, approaching the time wall. I need 11 more spears. And Sina was kind enough to get Grandma Tala's last hat I needed to get her to 3 before she went off to look for Moana again. Meanwhile, in my Windows games I am 47 gems away from having enough to get Hei Hei (characters are my priority) and so I have no Float and no Tamatoa's Lair. I also started 3 days behind because of our travel. So I only have 8 Tapestries and 5 Ear Hats for Pua. Yesterday, I only got 1 each the whole day. And I have a total of 2 spears. It really is a PITA if you don't have the Premium stuff.

I found this on reddit, so far its been 100%
  • Welcome Pua, 2h
  • Pua, 4h
  • Sina (lvl 5) + Chief Tui (lvl 4), 8h
  • Build Moana's Boat (10000EC, requires Pua lvl 2), 8h
  • Chief Tui (lvl 4), 6h
  • Sina (lvl 5), 8h + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Welcome Maui (unlocks 5/3)

Week Three/Four (5/3-5/14)

• Welcome Maui (10000 EC), 4h
  • Build Kakamora Boat (15000 EC, requires Pua lvl 3), 4h
  • Maui (lvl 1), 6h
  • Maui (lvl 2), 2h
  • Sina (lvl 6) + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Must have all 30 of Moana's spears to proceed
  • Stop the Kakamora (15x)
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h (Get Moana's Boat Repair Materials)
  • Moana's 3rd token (Boat Repair Materials) unlocks
  • Welcome Moana (10000 EC), 60m
  • Moana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC), 60m
  • Moana (lvl 1), 4h
  • Moana (lvl 1) + Chief Tui (lvl 6), 2h
  • Moana (lvl 2) + Sina (lvl 6), 6h
  • THE END!

I found this on reddit, so far its been 100%
  • Welcome Pua, 2h
  • Pua, 4h
  • Sina (lvl 5) + Chief Tui (lvl 4), 8h
  • Build Moana's Boat (10000EC, requires Pua lvl 2), 8h
  • Chief Tui (lvl 4), 6h
  • Sina (lvl 5), 8h + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Welcome Maui (unlocks 5/3)

Week Three/Four (5/3-5/14)

• Welcome Maui (10000 EC), 4h
  • Build Kakamora Boat (15000 EC, requires Pua lvl 3), 4h
  • Maui (lvl 1), 6h
  • Maui (lvl 2), 2h
  • Sina (lvl 6) + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Must have all 30 of Moana's spears to proceed
  • Stop the Kakamora (15x)
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h (Get Moana's Boat Repair Materials)
  • Moana's 3rd token (Boat Repair Materials) unlocks
  • Welcome Moana (10000 EC), 60m
  • Moana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC), 60m
  • Moana (lvl 1), 4h
  • Moana (lvl 1) + Chief Tui (lvl 6), 2h
  • Moana (lvl 2) + Sina (lvl 6), 6h
  • THE END!

Thanks for the info. I really like the final bullet point! :thumbsup2 Wouldlove to just fast forward to that part and be done with this entire event. :rotfl:

So have they posted any confirmation of what HeiHei is gonna cost? Is it likely gonna be 300 gems like premium characters have been in the past? Currently sitting at 391 gems, so want to make sure I can get him when he becomes available that said not having Tamatoes Lair really makes me feel like I’m falling farther and farther behind.

Does anyone else feel like their are less jobs for some character items or that there is more conflicting items than usual? Maybe it’s just me, or the fact I’ve lost interest in this event, but it sure feels this way.

Chief Tui is on his 6 hour task so I guess I'll hit the timewall this week. Still only have 13 spears but not really worried since we have to get through this week, welcome Maui, level up Maui, and build a boat before you hit the wall there. Basically trying to get everyone ready to level up again so they don't conflict with Maui

I didn't get notification for the trophy event.
I usually don't have an issue with this, but I didn't initially get a notification either until I completely/'hard' exited the game and restarted, and then the notification came up.

Thank you so much for the insight and help!!! I have one more question... I have too much stuff and not enough space to put it on. I have everything around the California Screamin’ but only have 2 spots in front of space mountain. I have lots of attractions that are still in my box that can’t be placed. I have all of the big hero 6 attractions, the reflections of China, troll knoll, fairy tale hall, omnidroid obstacle course, tower of terror, mad tea party, omnidroid city, splash mountain, zoo topia racetrack, magic mirror on the wall fredrickson grounds, steamboat willie and tiana’s place (these are all the ones that I don’t have a spot for) Not including my concessions. Are there any specific ones that should put away and others to put out? Idk if anyone else is having this issue but I would love it if someone could give me a little help or direction!!! Thank you all for your help!!!

Thank you so much for the insight and help!!! I have one more question... I have too much stuff and not enough space to put it on. I have everything around the California Screamin’ but only have 2 spots in front of space mountain. I have lots of attractions that are still in my box that can’t be placed. I have all of the big hero 6 attractions, the reflections of China, troll knoll, fairy tale hall, omnidroid obstacle course, tower of terror, mad tea party, omnidroid city, splash mountain, zoo topia racetrack, magic mirror on the wall fredrickson grounds, steamboat willie and tiana’s place (these are all the ones that I don’t have a spot for) Not including my concessions. Are there any specific ones that should put away and others to put out? Idk if anyone else is having this issue but I would love it if someone could give me a little help or direction!!! Thank you all for your help!!!

It's though to figure out which attractions you need out without knowing which characters you are working on. Obviously with the trophy event, anything that gives you a trophy is a good one to have. Otherwise, keep those attractions which are necessary for tokens, either from needing a character or generate their own. You don't need concessions, unless you are farming them for magic.

I usually don't have an issue with this, but I didn't initially get a notification either until I completely/'hard' exited the game and restarted, and then the notification came up.
I Should have thought of that. I'll have to do that in a couple of hours. In the mean time I;ll send off all the trophy characters and wait to collect them.

It's though to figure out which attractions you need out without knowing which characters you are working on. Obviously with the trophy event, anything that gives you a trophy is a good one to have. Otherwise, keep those attractions which are necessary for tokens, either from needing a character or generate their own. You don't need concessions, unless you are farming them for magic.

Agree with @Quellman suggestions and advice. The only additional advice I can think of adding is look at all your attractions in storage. Any attraction in storage that collects items should show a little mouse ear icon with a question mark on it, so obviously those buildings should be brought back out. It’s probably a good idea to check your stored attractions a few times a week, because they could change depending on who is ready to level or has just been leveled.

Because it's the news you all have been dying to hear.... next Tower Challenge starts May 28th (based on the May Calendar Rewards leak from Reddit)

*runs away*

Because it's the news you all have been dying to hear.... next Tower Challenge starts May 28th (based on the May Calendar Rewards leak from Reddit)

*runs away*

Really with the game developers, had an ounce of creativity, like the game designers (artists) do. Looks like they are just gonna repeat the same annoying schedule of 15 day Tower Challenge, 2-ish week break, 26 day event, 2-ish week break, rinse and repeat format. :confused3 It’s been a long time, but I really miss being excited about a new event/TC. Now I just look at them with a sense of dread. :rotfl: Not sure what they could do to bring the excitement back, but this sure as heck isn’t it.

Also disappointed with the current trophy mini-event! Really coulda used some gems for a top 10 finish, but they aren’t offering any this time. Instead they’re giving away a basically worthless radiant chest, some game EC and a useless trophy.

Well, at least it's the day after the Memorial Day weekend.

Isn’t that worse though? The excitement and anticipation of the TC will surely ruin your Memorial Day weekend.

*runs away*
I’ll be in Japan so probably won’t participate much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter