Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just caught up on 6 pages here. Didn’t finish Elsa’s costume: didn’t care. Trade off was being able to get to the park this past weekend and ride Rise of the Resistance. Not thrilled about the SW addition, but I guess it makes sense.

Hi guys, I'm still here! I am still playing the game and so is my boyfriend! I've missed you guys! I'm interested in how this event will go.

Hi :wave2: I'm sort of still around. I took a break, came back for Coco because I like that movie, and sort of stuck around although Frozen 2 was blah (game - haven't seen the movie) and I'm not at all excited for SW. Just a little ray of sunshine here I guess. :rotfl:

Anybody else not have the update yet on their Apple devices? I’ve refreshed the App Store and looked in my updates and the game in the store. I’ve never had it release this late before.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I just thought to check Facebook and it looks like there is an iOS update issue. Guess I’ll just hang tight. There is no rush anyway.

Last edited:

Anybody else not have the update yet on their Apple devices? I’ve refreshed the App Store and looked in my updates and the game in the store. I’ve never had it release this late before.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I just thought to check Facebook and it looks like there is an iOS update issue. Guess I’ll just hang tight. There is no rush anyway.

not sure associated, but I just got an actual Apple device update. Not sure if that affected the DMK update for IOS devices.

I was getting excited about the red ribbon chest they’re giving out on the 25th. Every Xmas I get a premium character. I was looking at all the possible outcomes. Looks like I have an 8.33% change at getting a specific character, but 100% chance at getting some useless potion!!! I know it’s a silly game and all, and they technically don’t have to give me anything, but I’ll be real pissed if they just give me potions. I mean, may as well as give me a topiary!

Attachments

• 551AA4B3-FBC1-4978-9287-54888EB0AAF8.png
    551AA4B3-FBC1-4978-9287-54888EB0AAF8.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 10
I was getting excited about the red ribbon chest they’re giving out on the 25th. Every Xmas I get a premium character. I was looking at all the possible outcomes. Looks like I have an 8.33% change at getting a specific character, but 100% chance at getting some useless potion!!! I know it’s a silly game and all, and they technically don’t have to give me anything, but I’ll be real pissed if they just give me potions. I mean, may as well as give me a topiary!

I think this has been discussed previously. You'll get the potions in addition to one of the characters or attractions available in the chest.

Just spent 300 diamonds on R2D2. I can use him to get C3PO's tokens but R2 requires Woody and Jessie (so Woody can't be used to farm C3PO now) + Mickey Mouse

I think this has been discussed previously. You'll get the potions in addition to one of the characters or attractions available in the chest.

yes, this is what I would expect. Slinky dog dash has been added to my chest. Pretty sure it was not there before. I got an attraction last year, really hoping for a character this year. I don’t have enough room for all the attractions I already have.

I finally got the update, Merlin talked about land but no land opened up?
It didn't take me to the plot of land to clear the curse. I think it means you needed to have cleared the land infront of California Screamin to where the new bridge crosses over the train track. As far as I know, this plot of land being UNcursed was not part of the original story line. So it is possible that people may not have cleared it. That means, in order to get to Star Wars, you need to walk through that space, which you can't do if cursed.

It didn't take me to the plot of land to clear the curse. I think it means you needed to have cleared the land infront of California Screamin to where the new bridge crosses over the train track. As far as I know, this plot of land being UNcursed was not part of the original story line. So it is possible that people may not have cleared it. That means, in order to get to Star Wars, you need to walk through that space, which you can't do if cursed.

I am sure you are right. As I already have cleared all the land that was not an issue for me!

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but this semester's crop of interns is shockingly okay. The characters look like humans and not cartoon-ized people (a la the ridiculous-looking Pirates), and I'm willing to overlook that C3PO is the wrong color. The faster return to the game of characters who are at home is fantastic, and it even allows you to quickly fill the wish request. Far better than the seven or eight unnecessary clicks under the old way. They successfully created an area for Star Wars that is superior to the bland Batu garbage that we actually got in the parks. I'm off to congratulate my team, er, the employees who work over at Gameloft on a job well-done.

I really like the new feature where you can quickly return a character to the park to fulfill a wish.

That’s for pointing that out. Wasn’t really paying attention when I was sending characters out on jobs and knew something was different, but the change didn’t register with me.

Also really like the fact that the Visiting home page now shows what item a character collects instead of the generic icon it use to show. Not sure how useful it is, but I also like the the screen also shows how many characters you have home and in the kingdom!

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but this semester's crop of interns is shockingly okay. The characters look like humans and not cartoon-ized people (a la the ridiculous-looking Pirates), and I'm willing to overlook that C3PO is the wrong color. The faster return to the game of characters who are at home is fantastic, and it even allows you to quickly fill the wish request. Far better than the seven or eight unnecessary clicks under the old way. They successfully created an area for Star Wars that is superior to the bland Batu garbage that we actually got in the parks. I'm off to congratulate my team, er, the employees who work over at Gameloft on a job well-done.

Dont be your usual Scrooge and fire them right before Christmas! I know they’ll eventually need to be fired, because competence can’t be tolerated at GameLoft, but wait until the holidays are over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter