Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was surprised to see them roll over too. And, back to my 24-hour character list I go.
I did complete last weeks 24-hour character task. And guess what???? I got another one for this week. They really are trying to push the character limit. Good thing that I am only collecting for 2 characters right now. Just need one more thing for Orville to get to 10. Then just Penny until I unlock Bianca.

My Windows game has annoying 4, 8 and 12 hr challenges. My IOS has 30 24 hrs, which considering... is now not so horrible. But this is still ridiculous and I don't want to play their game.

Who was it that was always saying that the characters were useless, especially when taunting interns? ;) "We get them and then never use them again." I blame you for this. :badpc: The fact that it coincides with Rescuers content is so *chef's kiss*.

I have two 24-hour weekly tasks:
"Complete 30 activities of 24h or more"
"Complete 75 activities of 24h or more"

I also have two 6-hour weekly tasks:
"Complete 175 activities of 6h or more"
"Complete 325 activities of 6h or more"

One week into this new style of game play and I'm already over the repetitive grind.

Sigh. I had ignored the annoying long task Weekly challenge hoping that there would be new tasks when the next week started. Nope, unfinished weekly challenges apparently rollover. Progress doesn't reset. So that "85 12 hr tasks" that I didn't work on... still in my list, still says 1/85.

I was surprised to see them roll over too. And, back to my 24-hour character list I go.
Remember that those 24-hour tasks will also count towards the 4, 6, 8, and 12 hour tasks.

I have two 24-hour weekly tasks:
"Complete 30 activities of 24h or more"
"Complete 75 activities of 24h or more"

I also have two 6-hour weekly tasks:
"Complete 175 activities of 6h or more"
"Complete 325 activities of 6h or more"
Same. Those 75 24-hour tasks will count towards your 6-hour. Also. It's not two separate sets. As you work towards your 175, you are also knocking down the 325.

I have not had to much trouble getting the 12 hour task done but as I have so many characters at home I pull out certain ones and send them. I have not had much interference so far.

I have a 42 and a 65 activities of 24 h or more to contend with. Then the 245 activities for 8 h or more (so 180 of the non 24 hours). *sigh*

I got one for 200 and something 4hr+ tasks and one for 200+ 6hr tasks, so I am just working on the 6 hour ones since I can kind of coast for the 4hr ones.

Bummer. There doesn't seem to be an "extra chance" purchase if you complete Chapters 1 & 2 successfully. Bad interns. There is stuff I need!

Bummer. There doesn't seem to be an "extra chance" purchase if you complete Chapters 1 & 2 successfully. Bad interns. There is stuff I need!
The only reason for me to play the tower event was to hit the event goals for the season. Now that I’ve finished those, I’m not really motivated to do the final chapter.

The only reason for me to play the tower event was to hit the event goals for the season. Now that I’ve finished those, I’m not really motivated to do the final chapter.
Wow, I am only at 103K tower event points... still a ways to go!

Same. I hit the last event goal this morning and there is nothing I can buy with the EC.

I think I have been collecting for Miss Bianca for several days now and I have only 1 Perfume. Going to be collecting for her for the next year or so!
Just another classic case of the interns running out of steam and artificially extending the game through painfully slow reduced token collections.

I think I have been collecting for Miss Bianca for several days now and I have only 1 Perfume. Going to be collecting for her for the next year or so!
Sounds like Yoda and Robin Hood situation. I didn't think I would ever collect all of the tokens to get them to Level 10.

Sounds like Yoda and Robin Hood situation. I didn't think I would ever collect all of the tokens to get them to Level 10.
That's my Jack-Jack in my do-it-when-I-can Windows game. I have been collecting for him for almost a year and a half I think, and I am still only on Level 8. His hats are brutally slow with their drop rate. As for Bianca, they have really tied what little progress you will be able to make to upgrading the buildings and Penny achieving Level 5. Quite devious. I have a feeling they don't know what to do for their next event or set of characters. I'm for Aristocats before anymore Star Wars. Didn't Disney buy Indiana Jones too? But, I would still really love to see some Electrical Parade stuff.

Penny is slow, but Miss Bianca is ridiculous.

I got my weekly chore list done in the game! And it's only Monday. :rotfl: I ended up with a really easy list this time. Last week wasn't like this and I'm sure next week won't be easy, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter