Disney Magic Kingdoms

Fourth girl has been staring at me for the past two days. Nothing like hitting a damn timewall three days early.

Agreed. I understand why this happens from a business perspective, but I'd REALLY like the option of continuing with the event as I'm ready for it. This "unlock in X days" thing is crap for a player.

Agreed. I understand why this happens from a business perspective, but I'd REALLY like the option of continuing with the event as I'm ready for it. This "unlock in X days" thing is crap for a player.
Right….and then let’s not forget the grind they put us through to get the last characters tokens to drop while time is ticking down. While I sat with nothing to do for 3 days until the next character unlocks.

I received an ear hat a few minutes after Abby became available. After that I went more than 30 hours without a single drop despite every possible character collecting for her ear hats. Then I got 4 in half an hour. Nice and consistent drop rate as usual.

A single hat dropped overnight, so I'm up to seven. In other news, enchanted the Land of the Dead and have Miguel doing the activity there. That will get me 20 event quests and the accompanying 743 happiness. I should be in tier 140 by the end of the day with 2 weeks left in the season.

Disney World closing most things starting tomorrow due to Hurricane Ian!

Edit: a twelve hour quest for ears should come back with ears for Abby every time. Bad programmers!

Last edited:
A single hat dropped overnight, so I'm up to seven. In other news, enchanted the Land of the Dead and have Miguel doing the activity there. That will get me 20 event quests and the accompanying 743 happiness. I should be in tier 140 by the end of the day with 2 weeks left in the season.
Same. Holding at 7, but not afraid.

Currently 100-ish away from 143. Not afraid here, either.

Disney World closing most things starting tomorrow due to Hurricane Ian!

Edit: a twelve hour quest for ears should come back with ears for Abby every time. Bad programmers!
Yep. Even more ridiculous for 24-hour tasks, I guess.

One Abby down, and one to go! Still need 2 Ear Hats in my Windows game. :badpc:

First Abby task is 8 hrs.

In my Windows game, I made a late decision to get Ming Lee because of the happiness I missed while we were at Universal, I decided I couldn't also lose the happiness from the Event tasks about characters. I finally got her up to Lvl 4 this afternoon to start assisting in the Ear Hat challenge.

FYI, according to the Reddit group, before hitting the Mei timewall Miriam needs to be Lvl 6!, Priya at 5 and Abby at 3. At least Miriam has been collecting her tokens the whole time from the buildings, so you can level her up without getting a token conflict for long or at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter