Disney Magic Kingdoms

FYI, according to the Reddit group, before hitting the Mei timewall Miriam needs to be Lvl 6!, Priya at 5 and Abby at 3. At least Miriam has been collecting her tokens the whole time from the buildings, so you can level her up without getting a token conflict for long or at all.
I can confirm she has to be at lvl 6. Do not do what I did, though. I don’t know these characters at all so I leveled up the wrong girl. Now I have to collect a lot more common tokens to level up the right one. Ugh. I wish they had called her green shirt instead of Miriam. 🙃

I am not enjoying this event.

Well, before we packed up the house and headed away from Ian, I sent everyone out for more Abby hats. All these hours later, I somehow got four hats to drop, so she’s been welcomed and one hat toward level two.

Also managed tier 142 in the quest for Dug, so, ya know…the grind continues.

Got one of the 2 missing hats before going to bed, and got the other one this morning. So that's 2 Abby's.

Hope everyone stays safe from Ian. Most of yesterday, the track was going over my Dad's house, but the shift East now has him on the "clean" side, as if that matters much with a storm this size.

Got one of the 2 missing hats before going to bed, and got the other one this morning. So that's 2 Abby's.

Hope everyone stays safe from Ian. Most of yesterday, the track was going over my Dad's house, but the shift East now has him on the "clean" side, as if that matters much with a storm this size.
It does not matter with a storm this side, even for me as I live in the middle part of state. Not looking forward to it!

And I've once again hit the artificial character wall with more than two days to go. Annoyingly, not being able to collect Mei also means waiting to get the happiness rewards from the last two event tasks (complete 30 tasks, collect five characters). And I'm sure her tokens will be absurdly difficult to get, because Gameloft knows we need to get her to get that happiness to get Dug, and they want to make us pay (literally).

And I've once again hit the artificial character wall with more than two days to go. Annoyingly, not being able to collect Mei also means waiting to get the happiness rewards from the last two event tasks (complete 30 tasks, collect five characters). And I'm sure her tokens will be absurdly difficult to get, because Gameloft knows we need to get her to get that happiness to get Dug, and they want to make us pay (literally).
I just started 149 and there are 10 days left to get Dug. I don't need to complete the two remaining Red tasks for the dog.

For those playing on Android, there is apparently a glitch that has made Mei's tokens available from Merlin. Many Android users are reportedly finished with the event already.

How did you do with the storm? Where are you in Florida?
Just north of Orlando. For me power and internet back on and only minor flooding from the creek behind house. After Irma, I was not ready for Ian, but all is okay here.

Edit: I am currently working on 140 on my iPhone, , hopefully I will complete for Dug. My Windows version I help grand kids on is hopeless at this point lol.

Last edited:
Just north of Orlando. For me power and internet back on and only minor flooding from the creek behind house. After Irma, I was not ready for Ian, but all is okay here.

Edit: I am currently working on 140 on my iPhone, , hopefully I will complete for Dug. My Windows version I help grand kids on is hopeless at this point lol.
Glad you're safe, but by the time the storm made it to Orlando, it dies down significantly from what the coast and lower counties received.

For those playing on Android, there is apparently a glitch that has made Mei's tokens available from Merlin. Many Android users are reportedly finished with the event already.
Yes, noticed that and have already bought them all. I'm seriously not up for continuing the grind. Bored to damn tears with Turning Red.

I just came here to see if this has been discovered and I see it has. I didn't realize it was Android only. Easiest main character ever. Some intern is getting fired.

I just came here to see if this has been discovered and I see it has. I didn't realize it was Android only. Easiest main character ever. Some intern is getting fired.
Event... finished, with four and a half days to spare. Plus, I'm done with Dug. Nothing to do but level everyone up. Since elixirs are pretty useless at this point, I suppose I'll keep buying tokens for this last girl and see how far I can get her before they remove the feature.

You're not welcome, interns.
Screenshot_20221001-214157_Kingdoms.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm not participating in the trophy nonsense, and I'm done with the daily/weekly challenges because I don't need any more magic. It's nice not to have to log in and maintain happiness. Putting my phone away.

Last edited:
Long-time reader, seldom poster. I finished the event today. Despite getting all 5 characters, the event task ‘Welcome 3 Characters’ shows only 2 of 3. And even though I have finished the event, the task ‘Complete 30 Event Tasks’ is 27/30. Has this happened to anyone else? Were there really only 27 event tasks? Perhaps the Coco side tasks count as event tasks? I didn’t have an attraction required for one of the Coco tasks. But i also wouldn’t put it past the interns to expect 30 tasks completed when there are only 27 tasks. Usually I wouldn’t care but I need those two tasks if I hope to get Dug. Then I’ll decide whether or not to delete the game. The Season nightmare has been a real drag.
C581CD38-B5C2-40C6-A0DD-67A12E9CE0D2.jpg

Long-time reader, seldom poster. I finished the event today. Despite getting all 5 characters, the event task ‘Welcome 3 Characters’ shows only 2 of 3. And even though I have finished the event, the task ‘Complete 30 Event Tasks’ is 27/30. Has this happened to anyone else? Were there really only 27 event tasks? Perhaps the Coco side tasks count as event tasks? I didn’t have an attraction required for one of the Coco tasks. But i also wouldn’t put it past the interns to expect 30 tasks completed when there are only 27 tasks. Usually I wouldn’t care but I need those two tasks if I hope to get Dug. Then I’ll decide whether or not to delete the game. The Season nightmare has been a real drag.
View attachment 707929
Oh wonderful….well, this has been a phenomenal waste of time then. I’ll be stuck in the same place

I didn't get to babysit the game last week for different reasons, but I think I'm on track.

Tier 148 to get Dug, so not really worried about that.

Three ear hats away for Mei. I have everyone out running her tasks (and I keep checking the shop as a "just in case"). I only have one character ready to level (Abuelita at 16 hours), but I'm going to wait to do that until I'm done with Mei and Dug. I don't want to run into any potential conflict.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter