Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am making progress: 12 brooms and 5 hats

Update: up to 13 brooms but still 5 hats

Last edited:
10 brooms, 5 hats this morning. I guess we'll see. But I do have a question... Why is the first enchantment for the Sanderson House blank?

Well, wonders never cease. I didn’t buy Mary in either game. In my IOS game, I just Welcomed Winifred.

In my Windows game, I am doing okay. I need 6 brooms and 4 ear hats. That seems reasonable enough, but you never know when the tokens will dry up.

Now considering buying Mary in the IOS game because I have had several good parade gem drops and have close to 1400 and didn’t need to spend for Winifred. I won’t be buying her in Windows since I bought Ming last event, and I need to build up more gems.

10 brooms, 5 hats this morning. I guess we'll see. But I do have a question... Why is the first enchantment for the Sanderson House blank?
In recent character collections, they have left blank enhancements on attractions when they have already planned and announced that more characters would be coming in the near future from that collection, as is the case with Hocus Pocus. That's also why there is no character set completion gem bonus award for the Hocus Pocus collection yet.

In recent character collections, they have left blank enhancements on attractions when they have already planned and announced that more characters would be coming in the near future from that collection, as is the case with Hocus Pocus. That's also why there is no character set completion gem bonus award for the Hocus Pocus collection yet.

And they don’t want to give us Gems twice for the same group, like they did when they added other characters. Lol

I had to be up early this morning and checked on overnight tasks and I got no more hats overnight. Still need 7 hats.

Somehow I got my last hat yesterday and welcomed Winifred. Sent her on her 60 minute quest doing whatever, and got enough parts through the day to get her to level two. She has a joint task with Sarah after that and then the event is over. I'm done with over two days to go.

And on top of completing the event, I finished the weekly tasks this afternoon, a day and a half ahead of schedule. Time to coast right through to Thursday.

Well I once again despite the amount of times my characters have gone out for hats all but once came back empty over and over. I got one more overnight and still need five hats. The RNG in this game is crazy. While I have enough gems to finish her if necessary, it should not be necessary.

Well I once again despite the amount of times my characters have gone out for hats all but once came back empty over and over. I got one more overnight and still need five hats. The RNG in this game is crazy. While I have enough gems to finish her if necessary, it should not be necessary.
I'm hoping to level Bette Midler up one more time before the game ends and I only need one more hat to get her to 3. Woke up to every character showing green check marks. Not one hat dropped. Going to be wonderful trying to get her to 10.

Amount of time it took me to collect Winifred's ear hats:

First 12 to welcome her: about 44 hours
1st of the two needed to level her up: two minutes
2nd of the two needed to level her up: 52 hours

I'm glad that the lack of drops occurred while trying to level her up instead of welcoming her. But going more than 2 days without a drop is still very annoying. I had every possible character out trying to collect them and I checked in fairly regularly throughout the day so it never should have taken so long to get one lousy hat.

I feel for those who are currently on the wrong side of the RNG while trying to welcome her.

And on top of completing the event, I finished the weekly tasks this afternoon, a day and a half ahead of schedule. Time to coast right through to Thursday.
You posted this yesterday... did you figure out that it was only a half day ahead of schedule, and today is Thursday and new weeklies? The event has another day, and ends on Friday.

Still need 2 hats for Winifred in my Windows game.

I didn't read my new Weeklies before rerolling, and so I got rid of the 5 decoration chest one, before I saw the 7 decoration chest one... stupid waste of 8 gems rerolling that. So that's your PSA of the day. Read all the tasks before rerolling.

You posted this yesterday... did you figure out that it was only a half day ahead of schedule, and today is Thursday and new weeklies? The event has another day, and ends on Friday.

Still need 2 hats for Winifred in my Windows game.

I didn't read my new Weeklies before rerolling, and so I got rid of the 5 decoration chest one, before I saw the 7 decoration chest one... stupid waste of 8 gems rerolling that. So that's your PSA of the day. Read all the tasks before rerolling.
I had actually completed the weekly list on Tuesday but never hit the "post reply" button. So when I checked in the next day, there it sat.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter