Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not sure how long ago it was, but I started sending out the characters on 1 hour tasks when I that same type of weekly activity. While you may need 75 activities, you can still knock it out fairly quickly depending on the character set. I tend to get Cinderella as one of my groups.

Yup...Those are the first weeklines or event tasks I knock out. Get everyone out on 60 minute tasks and they're done pretty fast.

Got 22 over the weekend and leveled to 2. I'm focusing on 22 right now...my gut is telling me 22 will be needed for the next update.

Welcomed the stork this morning. Second task requires him at 2, but thanks to the train attraction, I already have the hats (plus 1). Just need the ear hats now.

I just realized that Merlin's token shop doesn't contain any common tokens for the different characters. I was thinking of purchasing the last remaining common tokens for the Red characters. But they aren't there. Guess I just slog through another 4-5 hours to collect the remaining 20+ tokens. Then I can send out the last character for Level 10 update and put them all away.

I just realized that Merlin's token shop doesn't contain any common tokens for the different characters. I was thinking of purchasing the last remaining common tokens for the Red characters. But they aren't there. Guess I just slog through another 4-5 hours to collect the remaining 20+ tokens. Then I can send out the last character for Level 10 update and put them all away.
I believe that I sometimes see common tokens in Merlin's shop. I think it is dependent on the characters you are working on.

Red characters have been away for a week now. Medusa is going to 9. Slowly churning my way through the Hunchback characters. And the plod continues.

Game is becoming less and less fun. Don't even participate in the Tower Challenges now due to how time consuming and complicated they are. Not spending money any more, especially on the Paid Kingdom Pass. Don't want to spend my entire day needing to be on my phone for this game. Tired of waiting for specific enchantment tokens to drop.

Didn't even mess with Red when it was out due to lack of interest. Still slowly upgrading all Hunchback, all Hocus Pocus, Carl, Webby, Medusa, Flower (Christmas Chest), and now the stupid stork. All their tokens might as well be Legendary. The only tokens that drop reliably are Flower's and a few Hunchback ones. NONE of the others seem to ever want to drop, so it's taking forever. I've waited almost a week at times for one Webby hat to drop. Same with Medusa. The Stork's hats are listed as epic, but I've been working on that since he came out, and I'm only at 20/40. They almost never want to drop. This game is no longer enjoyable when you send out a ton of characters, and maybe only ONE will drop any kind of token during the collection periods. So tired of every new character now having basically epic or legendary tokens, especially with the number needed. Big surprise, Mrs Jumbo's tokens are exactly that. I know they want to slow the game down for long time players, but this kind of play makes me want to just stop all together. This game needs to get back to the way it used to be when it first came out.

Last edited:
The Hunchback group is back to Event currency instead of Magic. What’s with the programmers! Was checking on anyone that needed leveling and saw the wrong currency.

The Hunchback group is back to Event currency instead of Magic. What’s with the programmers! Was checking on anyone that needed leveling and saw the wrong currency.
At least the second glitch so far. This same thing happened with the original update, only it was 22's maple seed in place of this lollipop thing. Not to mention that the common token requirements dropped way down, temporarily. My two characters at level 7 are showing that it takes just 20 common tokens to level up. Also, somehow one of my 10 collected Quasimodo tokens disappeared and I was down to nine. I know this because I had to pull out all of the characters that were temporarily useless and put away yesterday. Someone please explain to me why the hell these intern dummies are even IN the code for the Hunchback characters right now?

Last edited:
At least the second glitch so far. This same thing happened with the original update, only it was 22's maple seed in place of this lollipop thing. Not to mention that the common token requirements dropped way down, temporarily. My two characters at level 7 are showing that it takes just 20 common tokens to level up. Also, somehow one of my 10 collected Quasimodo tokens disappeared and I was down to nine. I know this because I had to pull out all of the characters that were temporarily useless and put away yesterday. Someone please explain to me why the hell these intern dummies are even IN the code for the Hunchback characters right now?
This is so annoying. Because of this stupid glitch I can’t level up my Hunchback characters and now I can’t even collect the common token anymore because the stupid game thinks I have all the ones I need for now (even though once the glitch is fixed, the needs for every character will go way up again).

So this is my problem with GameLoft customer care and the programmers.

I complained at them about how awful the odds were for the Haunted Mansion characters back in the fall. Less than one percent chance, more chance of getting things you don't need/want etc. They told me the game works "exactly like the programmers want." That's absurd.

We know this Hunchback token issue is a glitch. Who can say for any certainty that the Mansion character drop rates are also a glitch they're not willing to own up to? We have to trust them and, with the number of glitches like this in the game, I can't trust them.

This is just stupid/comical.

So this is my problem with GameLoft customer care and the programmers.

I complained at them about how awful the odds were for the Haunted Mansion characters back in the fall. Less than one percent chance, more chance of getting things you don't need/want etc. They told me the game works "exactly like the programmers want." That's absurd.

We know this Hunchback token issue is a glitch. Who can say for any certainty that the Mansion character drop rates are also a glitch they're not willing to own up to? We have to trust them and, with the number of glitches like this in the game, I can't trust them.

This is just stupid/comical.

I was told once that the programmers test each update thoroughly, but as a retired programmer I would say that don’t or need to hire better testers!

I was told once that the programmers test each update thoroughly, but as a retired programmer I would say that don’t or need to hire better testers!

I'm no programmer, but I agree with you...these things aren't tested thoroughly...

Reached the 125,000 event task reward, so can now pretty much ignore this game for a couple days other than doing the simple daily tasks.

Mrs. Jumbo is not going to be a piece of cake either. To welcome her you need 40 Bonnets and 30 Ear Hats. I have been collecting for Mrs. Jumbo for several days (or maybe longer now) and I have a single Ear Hat (even with 5 different character sets out collecting). The bonnets are going much easier. I have 22 out of 40.

Reached the 125,000 event task reward, so can now pretty much ignore this game for a couple days other than doing the simple daily tasks.

Congrats! Enjoy the "time off!!"

I've got just under 20k to go and I'm not sweating it.

Mrs. Jumbo is not going to be a piece of cake either. To welcome her you need 40 Bonnets and 30 Ear Hats. I have been collecting for Mrs. Jumbo for several days (or maybe longer now) and I have a single Ear Hat (even with 5 different character sets out collecting). The bonnets are going much easier. I have 22 out of 40.
It took 5 days of collecting for me to get my first Mrs. Jumbo ears hat. I think they turned on their super secret ultra mega legendary drop rate for it.

This event has been a waste. Really thinking about skipping the next tower event all together. I get automatically pulled into accomplishing the event tasks, and as I look at it now it was all for naught. I think they need to up the gem to event coin ratio as a payout at the very least. Inflation seems to have hit the rest of the game... we need a raise too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter