Disney Magic Kingdoms

Maurice would be lovely. There are some other characters I need I think. I get confused about what I need in my main game vs my casual game. I know I could use lots of characters in my casual game. I often don't get the last character in the game in my casual game, as I play it on the PC and don't update it as often.

What are people hoping to get out of this event? I looked at the prizes and I don't think there is anything I need but maybe I'm missing something. I have the 50th outfit (had no idea until I looked for it).
Nothing at all. Literally, except for the character at level 150. Oh, and the comfy outfit for the fat guy, so we can finally get him some shoes.

What are people hoping to get out of this event? I looked at the prizes and I don't think there is anything I need but maybe I'm missing something. I have the 50th outfit (had no idea until I looked for it).

My goal is 90k coins to get Gord in the sapphire chest. He is the only character offered in either chest I need.

Otherwise, I’m getting all the happiness for the event tasks to progress in the season.

Almost halfway to the sapphire chest. I'm sitting at 43k coins right now, so pretty much on track for my personal event goal. Also have 151 cocoa (no, I didn't buy a single one) and passed the third milestone for Chapter 2.

Axiom will be completely enchanted by the end of the day.

Well, I took a look at my goals for the event. I have to say that I am happy that I think I will be able to earn at least one needed character out of this. Maurice is in my Ruby chest and I would be thrilled to get him. My sapphire chest has Marlin, a Mulan guy and Grumpy. I would really like Marlin, but I have doubts that I will be able to get the sapphire chest. I always seem to come up a little short, so I am not going to get my hopes up. So, if I end up with Maurice I will be happy. Cheers to the interns for once.

Public Service Announcement: For anyone who is brain-dead like me, remember that the Axiom is for sale by Merlin for 15,000 Elixir. Enchant it to Level 1 and you get help with The Captain. I am sure someone else probably mentioned this, but I was just reviewing things in my casual game and found I had not bought it yet. Thought someone else might miss this too, since there's no real storyline requirement that prompts you to add this. Hope this helps someone.

Almost halfway to the sapphire chest. I'm sitting at 43k coins right now, so pretty much on track for my personal event goal. Also have 151 cocoa (no, I didn't buy a single one) and passed the third milestone for Chapter 2.

Axiom will be completely enchanted by the end of the day.
I checked the Axiom and I didn't see how enchanting it beyond the first level helped much?

Last edited:
I checked the Axiom and I didn't see how enchanting it beyond the first level heled much?
Actually if you enchant Axiom to Level 2 you can get the M-O Ears Hat token drops. After Level 2, I agree there really is no benefit since it starts getting into the Wall-E tokens. Now for those people that may not have Wall-E or are who haven't leveled Wall-E up, then it may make sense to continue to enchant the Axiom attraction pass Level 2.

I checked the Axiom and I didn't see how enchanting it beyond the first level heled much?
Actually if you enchant Axiom to Level 2 you can get the M-O Ears Hat token drops. After Level 2, I agree there really is no benefit since it starts getting into the Wall-E tokens. Now for those people that may not have Wall-E or are who haven't leveled Wall-E up, then it may make sense to continue to enchant the Axiom attraction pass Level 2.

Depends on how you look at it. At 5, I have chances of dropping multiple tokens, including the ears hat for both the Captain and M-O. I think that's worth it to me.

It's also one less attraction I won't need to see a purple star over ever again. And, I think, my first fully enchanted attraction.

I just had Mickey’s 50th costume unlock and it is only 24k in evemt coins. Didn’t it used to be 100k? or am I truly losing my mind?

I'm glad that the first place leaderboard prizes in the last round were so meaningless to me that I don't even remember what they were. Otherwise I might have been bothered by the fact that I lost a lead of more than 10,000 points in the last hour of the round.

(I'm also not sure how I ended up with a 10,000 point lead -- the leaderboards can be strangely easy sometimes)

Yesterday put me behind in Chapter 3 a little bit. I spent the morning and early afternoon at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. I tried to download the game on my phone and keep up there...but it kept resetting progress every time I logged in on my phone. So I said forget it and started Chapter 3 when I got home.

I'm sitting at 65k coins (goal 90k) and 96k total points. Not stressed about this TC...I've got another four days to grind along to hit my goals. Meanwhile, both Hades and Raya are leveling to 10.

Yesterday put me behind in Chapter 3 a little bit. I spent the morning and early afternoon at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. I tried to download the game on my phone and keep up there...but it kept resetting progress every time I logged in on my phone. So I said forget it and started Chapter 3 when I got home.

I'm sitting at 65k coins (goal 90k) and 96k total points. Not stressed about this TC...I've got another four days to grind along to hit my goals. Meanwhile, both Hades and Raya are leveling to 10.
I'm feeling stupid....where do you see your total points? I'm at 56,063 coins...I could get Maurice now or try to get to 90k for Shan Yu. But I think I'd rather have Maurice.

I'm feeling stupid....where do you see your total points? I'm at 56,063 coins...I could get Maurice now or try to get to 90k for Shan Yu. But I think I'd rather have Maurice.
I'm looking at the Event Tab in the Season Pass menu. (There has to be an easier place to see it, but I don't know where it is.)

This chapter points are listed on the Chapter Progress Milestone menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter