Disney Magic Kingdoms

As of this morning, I have 6 Whips and 2 Hats. Hats are going to be slow it appears!
I agree. I wanted to enchant the Lecture Hall to help with hats, but I ended up enchanting IJ Adventure instead because it enabled Henry Jones Sr to earn EC. Now I am wishing I had made the other decision. I have 7 whips and 2 hats as of 1 pm local time. Oh, and I got third place lollygagging.

I agree. I wanted to enchant the Lecture Hall to help with hats, but I ended up enchanting IJ Adventure instead because it enabled Henry Jones Sr to earn EC. Now I am wishing I had made the other decision. I have 7 whips and 2 hats as of 1 pm local time. Oh, and I got third place lollygagging.
I am currently the same I was this morning. I have not gotten even one more token. Lol

I did the enchantment on the Indiana Jones Adventure because the first enchantment allowed René Belloq to collect the ear hats. It's worked out so far since I'm at 6 whips and 7 hats and I think he has been responsible for 3 of the hats.

I didn't babysit this game this weekend...ended up at EPCOT on Saturday and around town on Sunday...and sitting at 8 whips and 7 hats for Indy. I don't forsee a problem finishing him up before the end of the event. Belloq and Sallah are ready to level, but I'm waiting til I welcome Indy to do them (or anyone else).

It's silly sauce you can't buy the relics for the event attractions. I have both attractions at 1 and would gladly get them further if I could get the dang relics.

I didn't babysit this game this weekend...ended up at EPCOT on Saturday and around town on Sunday...and sitting at 8 whips and 7 hats for Indy. I don't forsee a problem finishing him up before the end of the event. Belloq and Sallah are ready to level, but I'm waiting til I welcome Indy to do them (or anyone else).

It's silly sauce you can't buy the relics for the event attractions. I have both attractions at 1 and would gladly get them further if I could get the dang relics.
Silly sauce is fairly accurate. I was doing Pokemon Go Fest all weekend to amp up my lollygagging. I am a dork on many apps. Shocking, no? 🤣

Silly sauce is fairly accurate. I was doing Pokemon Go Fest all weekend to amp up my lollygagging. I am a dork on many apps. Shocking, no? 🤣
I saw the Pokémon Go Fest but have not participated in it, just the quick daily stuff. Been playing Zelda on my Switch, BOTW, redoing it before starting on the new game.

I saw the Pokémon Go Fest but have not participated in it, just the quick daily stuff. Been playing Zelda on my Switch, BOTW, redoing it before starting on the new game.
I’ve been sucked into Illusion Island on the Switch. I believe I have finally made it to the last boss and I may never get past it. One of those where you try and die a few times and just have to put it down for a while….or find someone under the age of 30 who can do it for you. The youngest has been annoyed by me and a few bosses thru the years🤣

I am a Pokemon Go mega dork. Don’t know what I’m doing half of the time, but have a good community up here to help on those parts. If you need more friends on that app, I can post my friend code

I’ve been sucked into Illusion Island on the Switch. I believe I have finally made it to the last boss and I may never get past it. One of those where you try and die a few times and just have to put it down for a while….or find someone under the age of 30 who can do it for you. The youngest has been annoyed by me and a few bosses thru the years🤣

I am a Pokemon Go mega dork. Don’t know what I’m doing half of the time, but have a good community up here to help on those parts. If you need more friends on that app, I can post my friend code
I play several games, Pokeman Go, of course Disney, WOW, Zelda and others. I am a game player since Game Arcades started. Probably owned every game console for tv since they started . Lol

Today I am watching Idalia, as I live in Florida.

Today I am watching Idalia, as I live in Florida.
Us too. We're just north of Orlando and it looks like she's going to the north of us. (We're also flying to the northeast on Thursday, so it'll be a fun week...)

All weeklies done and sitting in Level 97 for the season. I'll be in 98 by the EOD.

Us too. We're just north of Orlando and it looks like she's going to the north of us. (We're also flying to the northeast on Thursday, so it'll be a fun week...)

All weeklies done and sitting in Level 97 for the season. I'll be in 98 by the EOD.
Lol, we live North of Orlando as well. I waiting to see now. One daughter lives in Pasco County, a little closer then we are.

I live up in MD, but managed to be down there during the big cane last year. I played apps nonstop during that one. No lollygagging then! 🤣 We we’re supposed to be at Old Key West, but ended up at staying at the Dolphin for two nights before they would let us check in. They were awesome at the Dolphin. Gave us a discounted rate, along with a whole bunch of evacuees that we were staying alongside us. We were fine and dandy, hunkered down with a bunch of pop tarts, sodas, waters, and a few fun beverages. Just no sleep at all on both sides of the eye and a huge migraine!

Hoping this storm passes by both of you with minimum damage❤️

I live up in MD, but managed to be down there during the big cane last year. I played apps nonstop during that one. No lollygagging then! 🤣 We we’re supposed to be at Old Key West, but ended up at staying at the Dolphin for two nights before they would let us check in. They were awesome at the Dolphin. Gave us a discounted rate, along with a whole bunch of evacuees that we were staying alongside us. We were fine and dandy, hunkered down with a bunch of pop tarts, sodas, waters, and a few fun beverages. Just no sleep at all on both sides of the eye and a huge migraine!

Hoping this storm passes by both of you with minimum damage❤️
I hope we both fair well. With Irma we have minor damage and lost a big tree, but the worst was the 5-6 without electricity.

Still only 2 hats here. Really? And I played constantly throughout the weekend. I have bees trying to invade my house and I spent the weekend trying to figure out how to get and keep them out. Those little buggers...

Still only 2 hats here. Really? And I played constantly throughout the weekend. I have bees trying to invade my house and I spent the weekend trying to figure out how to get and keep them out. Those little buggers...
You clearly either have to play more or….lollygag just a little bit harder🤣

That bee thing tho…geez, Louise. Good luck on getting them out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter