Disney Magic Kingdoms

Collecting tokens was not horrible with Toulouse, I have welcomed him and he is out on first quest.

Somehow already have him at 2 and need 2 bows, 1 hat to get to 3. And doing a lot of Turning Red enchanting...Temple is going to 4 now. I have all the relics I need to get both attractions to 5 now.

Thanks, but it is not taking my player ID at the moment. I will try to remember to try again. May I ask where you found this? Is this usually part of a promotion?

I found it on Reddit...I don't know where it came from initially. There were reports of it sporadically working; it worked for me, but who knows.

Hit the Marie time wall this morning. All three cats at 4 right now...just waiting on more common token drops from the Geese to for more leveling.

Weeklies done and four event tasks for happiness left (one should be done this morning). Currently level 133 in the season...the end is in sight...

Hit the Marie time wall this morning. All three cats at 4 right now...just waiting on more common token drops from the Geese to for more leveling.

Weeklies done and four event tasks for happiness left (one should be done this morning). Currently level 133 in the season...the end is in sight...
Just hit the Marie time wall as well. Characters are at 5, 4 and 3 and also now collecting for the Geese. I have my Weeklies done and five more Event tasks to finish. Currently at level 132 for the season.

While we're waiting...got Isabela to 9 and leveling Alberto and Luca to 10. They'll be done tomorrow morning. Half my weeklies are done and got into Tier 137 for the season this morning.

Toulouse is ready for Level 5 if needed. I have all of the Duchess (to 6) and Berlioz (to 5) aside from the common token.

I would like to get O'Malley's Pad to at least Enchantment 1 so it can start to drop the Marie ears hat. Only three relics to go...entirely doable, I think.

I have a few 'chest win" characters that are ready to Level to 10, which I hate to do during an event. So, I guess Merida and King John will have to lounge around at Level 9 for a while.

I have a few 'chest win" characters that are ready to Level to 10, which I hate to do during an event. So, I guess Merida and King John will have to lounge around at Level 9 for a while.
Now is actually a good time to do it. It’s doubtful that we will collect enough Marie tokens in the first 24 hours. And you won’t want to upgrade anyone else to prevent token conflicts.

I am on a plane to Orlando, so we’ll see how the rest of the event goes for me.

We’re going to be out for most of the day, so Luca and Alberto are done to 10…just started Ezra and Machiavelli to 10.

no chance of getting all of Marie’s tokens in less than a day, so I’m cool with it. By the time we get home, all tasks will be done and I can start in her.

Marie is out on her first 8-hour... whatever it is cats do for eight hours.

Down still trying to finish off the last Rainbow Connection kid, who is at 9. Indiana Jones is at 8, the rest are done.

Shoot... I spent the past day and a half not being able to send any of the new cats out to collect for Marie because I didn't have enough relics to enchant one of the buildings. Then I remembered that the needed relics are available in Merlin's shop.

On the first round of sending the cats off to dance for four hours. Why this isn't being held in the Tyler's Epic Dance Party attraction is beyond me.

Still working on Marie...missing 4 hats. Not worried about this since there's lots of time before O'Malley opens up. Drop rates haven't been terrible...I've just been out of the house most of the weekend. Kinda hard to keep up when I'm not home.

Anybody else blow right by that notification for a survey that rewards free items? I sure did, and I can’t find a way to find it again in the game. Oops

Also have earhat struggles, but not sweating it because of the O’Malley time wall. A rather slow paced event and I’m not minding it a bit. Lots of other stuff going on, so good timing.

Just that stupid survey…..ah well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter