Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same. Been like this for the past two days. I'm sure it will drop, but if I have to part with 50 gems to end this miserable event, so be it.
Yeah, I have a friend at work who plays the game too and she asked me when I drop the gems for the hat. I told her I won't consider it until the very last minute tomorrow.

Still no hat drops for about a day and a half now. Next shot is in 90 minutes.

I need 2 more Hats. I have not got any in the last couple days. I will use gems if I don’t get them tomorrow.

For those wondering, Yao has a 1 hour task, then needs to be level 2, then has another 1 hour task with one of the other guys. Then it is over. Pretty much the typical nothing special event ending that has been happening lately.

Last I looked, I still needed 4 hats. I should be able to try to collect for some in a few minutes. Been busy today taking my dear Mom to the doctor for stuff. 90 is not easy, lol.

Welcomed Yao last night and somehow already have him to level 2. Leveling Sir Ector now and back to the old collecting tokens/leveling game.

The darn fish won't drop for me to get Yao to Level 2. At this point, with an hour left, it isn't worth spending gems just to level up to 2 and then rush through task just to get the completion banner.

Had to spend 100 gems, used a bunch of skips and still no drops. Went from being confident I'd get him to having to gem it. Ridiculous

Like usual, my IOS will usually give me drops at the end. I was able to get all the hats during my middle of the night potty break. Like usual, my Windows game starts out decently, and ends poorly. Short 3 hats, so since the next event is Ice Age or something I plan on skipping, I paid the 150 gems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter