Disney Magizine free with DC card???

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Does the DC entitle you to a free subscription to Disney Magazine....I have belonged for over two years and have yet to see a magazine.

I joined 10/00 and have never got one either. I just realized this after reading another post. I called the club and let them know and they said a lot of people hadn't been getting the magazine. They said they would alert someone and I would get all the back ones.

I have called DC twice about this. Both times they said they would start the subscription over from the date that I called. I haven't received one issue. I will not renew DC in Dec, we have never used any discounts.

How often does the magazine come out? We've gotten only it once or twice, but gotten a lot of newsletters.

I am really po'd about that magazine!!! I joined in October 2000, which was when the Disney club started, and in all this time, I have only gotten one mag in the mail! Truly rediculous!!!

I had to make two separate phone calls to start receiving mine and it did take a very long time. But, I am finally receiving them.

Beth

I'm getting duplicate issues! I called to have one subscription removed and they said they would. I'm hopeful I'm not deleted from both. I really enjoy the magazine and had a paid subscription before you had to pay to join the Disney Club. (That former paid subscription is probably what is causing the duplicates I'm told.)

Originally posted by Sandi
I'm getting duplicate issues! I called to have one subscription removed and they said they would. I'm hopeful I'm not deleted from both. I really enjoy the magazine and had a paid subscription before you had to pay to join the Disney Club. (That former paid subscription is probably what is causing the duplicates I'm told.)

Boy I hope that doesn't happen to me. I renewed my subscription to the Disney Magazine late last year for 4 years. Then, this year I decided to join the DC. I was told that they would add the years onto the end of the current subsription. Personally I wish that they would just give me a credit of whatever the subscription is worth on the cost of the Membership. I really wasn't planning on have a paid subscription for the next 6 years... :rolleyes:

just curious, if it comes out quarterly, what month is it distributed?
i.e. does it come out at the beginning of each quarter, middle of the quarter, end of quarter, etc.
heh, just realized this is a stupid sounding question. :rolleyes:

basically, i just joined DC this month, so wondering if i'll be getting the summer issue or will they wait until the fall issue.

Good luck in getting any issue at all. Like I said earlier, in almost eleven months, I have received one. And I know many, many others are in the same boat.

Disneyberry, I don't know if this helps, but I received the current issue last week . . . and it's chock full of good stuff!!!! Lots of info about the birthday celebration and DisneySea. I do have to add, though, that this issue was part of my paid subscription. My DC subscription hasn't started yet, and I joined about two months ago.

Inky
74 days and counting (again)

Just received an issue today (not my first). I joined DC in February - so far no problems with delivery.:smooth:

curly

I joined the DC in February and I have not received my magazine yet. I called in June - still no magazine. I just went on the disney magazine web site and checked my account and e-mailed customer service about why I have not received my magazine. Maybe I will get a response.

I just received on this week. I was surprised because I had never received one before and frankly didn't realize that the Disney magazine was a membership benefit. We have belonged since last December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter