disney menus

disney_nutter

Earning My Ears
I dont know if this has been posted before but i was if anyone knew anywere i could find menus for DLP, as my mum is very fussy about her food and would like to get a heads up on were she can eat. ::MickeyMo

Golly you're quick chrismoo - sorry disneynutter, this is the same link..obviously too slow typing!!

This one "membres.lycos.fr/disneylandparisguide/" is in French but sometimes is updated more frequently than dlpfoodguide AND you have also prices of bars.
Bye!

P.D Copy & Paste the url on you browser but without the 3 w's (I can´t post the whole url :confused3 )

masmiles - you need to do a few more posts to be able to use web addresses in your posts :)

You are able to do it when you have a certain number of posts to your username (I don't know exactly how many though I'm afraid!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter