Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcraft17

DIS Veteran
It is becoming difficult to find the time to personalize the envelopes. And I feel bad for not getting people's designs done asap. SO I have decided that I will no longer personalize the envelopes. I am sorry to all those I didn't get to in time. From now on I am just going to be making envelopes that I think of or someone suggests. I might not get to making all the suggestions but if I have time will do some of them. I just feel awful when I don't get to fill a request and I let someone down. I just really don't have the time I used to but I do enjoy making them once in awhile. Sorry about that and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I made these for some fellow DISers and thought that maybe others might like them too. So I put them all in one place since they were in another thread. I can personalize them if you tell me the name and character. Hope you like them! ENJOY!

tink1.jpg

hannahenvelope.jpg

hannahenvelope2.jpg

StitchEnvelope.jpg

herbie1.jpg

Belle2.jpg

Jasmine2.jpg

foodenv-1.jpg

Love these. YOu did a rockin' job!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Would you mind personalizing 6 of the envelopes for me?
Belle money envelope - Kenna-Belle's Disney Money
Hanna Montana (purple) - Jenna's Disney Money

And...Could you make ones with the characters?
Pluto - Justin's Disney Money
Donald Duck - Jason's Disney Money
Mickey Mouse - Nicholas' Disney Money
Buzz Light year - Michael's Disney Money

This is the first time I have ever seen anything like these!:worship:

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would love to make some for my daughters: Tinkerbell - Emmanuela's Disney Money
Herbie - Fofy's Disney Money
Stitch - Debbie's Disney Money
I was thinking of asking for a grumpy one for DH as well, but then I realized... he won't have anything to put in it:lmao:

One last note, should you make anything with a pirate theme, all three names would prefer that! pirate: Thanks:flower3:

Love these. YOu did a rockin' job!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Would you mind personalizing 6 of the envelopes for me?
Belle money envelope - Kenna-Belle's Disney Money
Hanna Montana (purple) - Jenna's Disney Money

And...Could you make ones with the characters?
Pluto - Justin's Disney Money
Donald Duck - Jason's Disney Money
Mickey Mouse - Nicholas' Disney Money
Buzz Light year - Michael's Disney Money

How about these? Let me know if I need to change anything.

mickeyenv.jpg

donaldenvelope.jpg

pluto2.jpg

Belle2.jpg

buzz3.jpg

hannahenvelope2-1.jpg

wow, what a great new idea!

Can I request some?

Stitch, with the name Alex
Donald, with the name Jonas
Mickey, with the name Caleb

Thanks!

This is the first time I have ever seen anything like these!:worship:

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would love to make some for my daughters: Tinkerbell - Emmanuela's Disney Money
Herbie - Fofy's Disney Money
Stitch - Debbie's Disney Money
I was thinking of asking for a grumpy one for DH as well, but then I realized... he won't have anything to put in it:lmao:

One last note, should you make anything with a pirate theme, all three names would prefer that! pirate: Thanks:flower3:

I wasn't sure what type of pirate theme you wanted. So I did one with Mickey and one with Pirates of the Caribbean theme. If these don't work I can do the others.

mickeypirate.jpg

pirate2.jpg

Sure! Here you go!

mickeyenv.jpg

donaldenvelope.jpg

StitchEnvelope-1.jpg

Thank you so much!

I'm planning on sneaking some goodies into the hotel when we check in.. disney candy bars, and now these money envelopes.. More to come.. but, i can only sneak in so much, before they go into the room.

I would love to have an Alice in Wonderland one with the name Savanah. Thanks so much! They are so cute!!

Would you please do me one of your wonderful envelopes with Buzz on it for Alfie. I would be very grateful. Thank you

These are great! Can I make a request? Can I get:
Tinkerbell - Elizabeth's Disney money
Mickey - Daniel's Disney money
Belle - Arabella's Disney money

Can you do Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty? If so:
Sleeping Beauty - Julianna's Disney money
Cinderella - Talia's Disney money
if not - then both of these with a different Hannah Montana theme.

Thank you!:banana:

These are great, can I request one that is pre-filled? :rotfl:

Just kidding, great job. :thumbsup2

Wow , I have been off of the boards this weekend enjoying my god daughter's birthday. The envelopes were a big hit. She felt extra special getting them. We put Disney dollars in one and the giftcard in the other. Never did I think that everyone else was looking for the samething. I also see the new envelopes you designed and they are great.Good work! I see that you are getting alot more request. Maybe you should post them blank like you did the first ones. I know I would like to use your new design for our Disney trip but would hate to have you keep having to redo the wording if I could add the lettering myself. Thank You so much for the designs it was greatly appreciated.

Could I please request a few. I would like the one with Pirate Mickey. One for Max and one for Alex

Also if not to much trouble one of Mickey for each of the boys. Thanks very much.

Could I have you do one with Tinkerbell with the name Sophia, and one Mickey with tthe name Gabe? Thanks! These are so awesome!!

Wow , I have been off of the boards this weekend enjoying my god daughter's birthday. The envelopes were a big hit. She felt extra special getting them. We put Disney dollars in one and the giftcard in the other. Never did I think that everyone else was looking for the samething. I also see the new envelopes you designed and they are great.Good work! I see that you are getting alot more request. Maybe you should post them blank like you did the first ones. I know I would like to use your new design for our Disney trip but would hate to have you keep having to redo the wording if I could add the lettering myself. Thank You so much for the designs it was greatly appreciated.

I am so glad that she enjoyed them! :yay: Yep, I have been busy but it is good to know that people like my design and can use them. I will gladly post them blank if you just let me know which one. Or I can put the name it too, whichever you would like. Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter