Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Did you go through your MDE account profile to check your communication preferences? Also, if you are a DVC member, they have a separate way to set your preferences for you. I think you have to talk to a DVC cm for that.
I have gone through like 3 different communication preferences locations, with no avail. It was weird, because I used to get them and then they just stopped.

I had to contact them to get it fixed. You should have their email added to your trusted accounts.

Not sure what this will be but....
325390655_8742589279145417_1475042226651950027_n.jpg

Not sure what this will be but....
325390655_8742589279145417_1475042226651950027_n.jpg
Well today was the first "Wins Day" and we got 5 points from our monthly newsletter email, a Mickey Pin Hot Reward, another illustrious free key art and a 750 point teaser poster for the live action Little Mermaid. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. Am I missing something???

Well today was the first "Wins Day" and we got 5 points from our monthly newsletter email, a Mickey Pin Hot Reward, another illustrious free key art and a 750 point teaser poster for the live action Little Mermaid. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. Am I missing something???
I don't get it either.

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally got an e gift card instead of a physical one like I wanted. Do you know if I haven't redeemed if I can contact them and get them to take it back and put the points back on my account?

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally got an e gift card instead of a physical one like I wanted. Do you know if I haven't redeemed if I can contact them and get them to take it back and put the points back on my account?
just print it off and take it with you, that is my plan.

I think the paper copy will work fine too but I may mention the google/apple wallet. My plan is get as many gift cards for our next trip to help pay for my pandora charms I always get.

I think the paper copy will work fine too but I may mention the google/apple wallet. My plan is get as many gift cards for our next trip to help pay for my pandora charms I always get.
if you use the disney gift card site (disneygiftcard.com), you can add one of your physical cards and the virtual one and move the balance to the physical one. We've done that in the past to get a set of $1000 GCs to pay the hotel charges, etc vs calling a TA with 20+ smaller cards.

if you use the disney gift card site (disneygiftcard.com), you can add one of your physical cards and the virtual one and move the balance to the physical one. We've done that in the past to get a set of $1000 GCs to pay the hotel charges, etc vs calling a TA with 20+ smaller cards.
I live in Canada though.

Just an FYI: I received a redeemed item (poster) in the mail today and got one of those Rewards Treat Bonus Code cards. This one was specifically for Lunar New Year and it was for 8 points. I get the whole thing that 8 is believed to be the luckiest number in China, but really....those codes are usually worth 25 points. I would say save your points for after Lunar New Year if it's for an item that is unlikely to be redeemed-out anytime soon.

Anyone can use the Disney gift card site. It's just a place to check your balances and transfer from card to card.

While anyone can use the site, you need to have a card that was in the proper currency to begin with. You can't transfer a balance from a US gift card to a Canadian gift card. You also can't transfer a Canadian gift card balance to a US gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter