Disney Movie Rewards

mancella

Earning My Ears
For those of us who used our hard-earned money and time to obtain Movie Reward points and then claimed a VMK prize with these points, please post here so we can share in the frustration. We've had our prizes stolen back by Disney and they are now refusing to credit our accounts. After all the misery they've put the VMK community through, they can't even do the right thing in this matter. Below is their latest reply to me. There is no mention of Virtual Magic Kingdom in the Terms and Conditions on their website. It seems like they're trying to pull the wool over my eyes by adding that extra verbiage in their e-mail. I don't think so.

From: Disney Movie Rewards [mailto:DisneyMovieRewards@Disneyhelp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:51 AM
Subject: RE: Prize Fulfillment/Disney Movie Rewards: The Official Website

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Disney Movie Rewards Program. Your question is very important to us.

As per Section 3 of the Terms and Conditions that govern the program, all point redemptions for products are final. We are unable to perform exchanges, or accept returns for any redeemed merchandise, discounts, offers, or other items of value. This includes any VMK rewards that were obtained prior to the closing of the VMK website.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any additional questions or concerns please reply to this email.

Sincerely,

The Disney Movie Rewards Team

true i didnt even think of that you guys did get your prizes stolen. wow that was very mean now that i think of that they should give you your points back good luck with this

Well, my brother used almost ALL of his points on vmk stuff! I don't think that's fair! :worried: Well, you guys all have a point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter