Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know about dowloading the digital card without Google Pay? I don't use it and have no intentions of using it or Magic Mobile. I';m sticking with my magic bands thankyouverymuch.

You can still download a picture of the temporary card on the DVC site. You’ll need to download a new one every month.

Is there a Epcot desert party

I can’t see one when I’m looking online apart from the cruise

It appears another new 50th Anniversary Food item has been shared…

Disney Parks Gives Sneak Peek of NEW 2022 Treats on Instagram

Always-Tea-Slush.png

🙃
Ok, adding the chocolate medallion to everything is getting pretty funny at this point.

Plus, Mickey Blog was working really hard to sell it..."It’s hard to tell exactly what’s in this goodie but it looks absolutely delectable..." Riiiiiight...... 😄

Genie+ Wish Revoked: Select Attractions Move Back to Pay-As-You-Go Model

Following a change made for the busy holiday season, three attractions have moved from the Genie+ bucket of attractions back to Individual Lightning Lane status.

Space Mountain, Frozen Ever After, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, and Expedition Everest are now a la carte attractions. Expedition Everest is closed for refurbishment and excluded from the list.
Ugh. Was really hoping they were going to extend this for our trip later this month!
Can't imagine paying for Space when it used to be so easy to get a fastpass. Hopefully wait times aren't too bad!

Ugh. Was really hoping they were going to extend this for our trip later this month!
Can't imagine paying for Space when it used to be so easy to get a fastpass. Hopefully wait times aren't too bad!
I can't imagine they are selling that many for Space Mountain and Expedition Everest. I know I've seen that Everest still usually has a pretty reasonable wait time.

Disney World operating hours extended at Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom for more dates in January 2022

At Magic Kingdom, January 10 -14 sees the park close moved from 8pm to 9pm. January 16 gains two hours and will now close at 10pm. January 17 - 21 moves to a 9pm close instead of 8pm, and January 22 gains three hours and will now close at 11pm.

Similarly, several dates at Disney's Animal Kingdom have also been extended. January 8 gains an extra hour and now closes at 8pm. January 14 gains an hour in the morning and now opens at 8am. January 16 - 17, 22 gains an hour in the morning and evening, with an 8am opening and 8pm closure.

Disney World operating hours extended at Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom for more dates in January 2022

At Magic Kingdom, January 10 -14 sees the park close moved from 8pm to 9pm. January 16 gains two hours and will now close at 10pm. January 17 - 21 moves to a 9pm close instead of 8pm, and January 22 gains three hours and will now close at 11pm.

Similarly, several dates at Disney's Animal Kingdom have also been extended. January 8 gains an extra hour and now closes at 8pm. January 14 gains an hour in the morning and now opens at 8am. January 16 - 17, 22 gains an hour in the morning and evening, with an 8am opening and 8pm closure.
Usually I would expect this to be a lighter time of year, but all signs point to a busy January.

I hope this trend continues through February a bit. I would love more time to explore AK after sunset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter