Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes Offerings for February

View attachment 641985

Starting February 1st, you can try Black Tap’s Truffle Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich, which is made with crispy chicken, red pepper jam, White BBQ, truffle hot honey, and kosher pickles. This sandwich will be available through February 28th for $21.

View attachment 641986

This next treat is a little more exclusivecause it’s only available from February 12th to February 14th! The Red Velvet Cake Shake; a red velvet cake batter shake with a vanilla frosted rim, and red and white sprinkles, then topped with an entire slice of red velvet cake, whipped cream, and a chocolate drizzle. You can tackle the Red Velvet Cake Shake for $21.

View attachment 641987

Finally, the Red Velvet Cake Batter Classic Shake. For $12, you can try this classic red velvet cake batter shake that is topped with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and (of course) a cherry! This milkshake will be available for the whole month of February — just like the sandwich!

Damn, I'm sitting here trying to figure out where this place is in WDW only to find out it's in DL! I need one of those shakes!

Marvel Day at Sea Will Continue for Disney Cruise Line in 2023

Marvel Day at Sea cruises for 2022 are currently setting sail across the Caribbean, but we have good news for fans looking for an epic vacation in early 2023. Not only are these cruises returning next year, but for the first time ever, the largest assembly of Marvel Super Heroes and Villains on one ship will be sailing epic voyages from Miami, now on the Disney Dream!

2023 Itineraries: Marvel Day at Sea

• Beginning Jan. 7, 2023, Marvel Day at Sea will take place on nine five-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Miami.
  • Departing Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes a stop at Cozumel, Mexico and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
  • Departing Jan. 7, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, Feb. 18 and March 4, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm sitting here trying to figure out where this place is in WDW only to find out it's in DL! I need one of those shakes!

I thought it was in Disney World, for months, because every time I read Downtown Disney my brain goes = Disney World. I had it on my restaurants to visit spreadsheet and everything 🤦‍♀️. I'm going to go have a cup of tea and rethink my life lol. In the meantime if anyone knows where there's crazy shakes with the cake on top besides Beaches and Cream let me know for DH.

Marvel Day at Sea Will Continue for Disney Cruise Line in 2023

Marvel Day at Sea cruises for 2022 are currently setting sail across the Caribbean, but we have good news for fans looking for an epic vacation in early 2023. Not only are these cruises returning next year, but for the first time ever, the largest assembly of Marvel Super Heroes and Villains on one ship will be sailing epic voyages from Miami, now on the Disney Dream!

2023 Itineraries: Marvel Day at Sea

• Beginning Jan. 7, 2023, Marvel Day at Sea will take place on nine five-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Miami.
  • Departing Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes a stop at Cozumel, Mexico and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
  • Departing Jan. 7, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, Feb. 18 and March 4, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Woot! We've got a B2B on the Dream 1/30 & 2/4 so will have 2 MDAS! :D

I thought it was in Disney World, for months, because every time I read Downtown Disney my brain goes = Disney World. I had it on my restaurants to visit spreadsheet and everything 🤦‍♀️. I'm going to go have a cup of tea and rethink my life lol. In the meantime if anyone knows where there's crazy shakes with the cake on top besides Beaches and Cream let me know for DH.
Check out Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs or Hollywood Scoops in Hollywood studios both have crazy shakes...not that I've tried them yet but they're on my spreadsheet!

Disney Skyliner Partially Reopens from Refurbishment Ahead of Schedule

The gondola transportation system was planned to be closed for five days from January 23 through January 28 2022. The line serving EPCOT International Gateway, Disney's Riviera Resort and Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is now available. The other two lines remain closed at this time.
Just wanted to let you guys know the full Skyliner lines are up and running! Riding from HS to Epcot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter