Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Blizzard coming tomorrow for us, yay! NOT!

View attachment 642615
LOL, I mentioned to my wife yesterday while picking our daughter up for school. You can tell when it has been ridiculously cold out for quite a while, when the kids are all out without coats and running around like it is spring and the temps are in the upper 20s.

24+ inches predicted here and Sunday is my ADR day....already planning for how to book ADRs with no power...I know I can use MDE app but have heard it's more glitchy than the website....

I have always had better luck on the laptop than the app.

Fingers crossed that you don't lose power. I'm in Central CT, looks like we'll be on the edge of the 8 - 12 inch range.

I thought I saw that Olaf will start m & g again in dhs. Is that correct? Has it started yet? Also, is there any place to m & g Anna & Elsa?

I thought I saw that Olaf will start m & g again in dhs. Is that correct? Has it started yet? Also, is there any place to m & g Anna & Elsa?
Olaf has a "sighting" at celebrity spotlight in DHS.... standby or genie+ options for queue, indoors so masks required for photos, as far as I've heard this is selfie only and you have to angle yourself in the hallway for photos

Anna and Elsa right now are having sightings outside of their Summer Haus in Epcot structured standby line IDK if there are photopass or if it's selfies... since it's outdoors masks may be removed (this sighting is not listed under wait times on the app but you may be able to look up entertainment to see when their sets are) the sisters will also be appearing in the reworked castle show starting Feb 25th and Festival of Fantasy March 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter