Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

My first watch of Frozen 2 I was bewildered as it just made me feel... kinda melancholy. I know everything resolves satisfactorily but it was a harsh dose of reality which I wasn't expecting.

One of my coworkers asked for connections at Disney to fulfill a friend's daughter's dying wish of seeing this movie - someone was able to hook them up and she watched it in her hospital bed as she did not make it to the premiere date. 'Some Things Never Change' hit me hard after that. Then Anna's 'The Next Right Thing'? "But you've gone to a place I cannot find..." Oof.

I also like Frozen 2 better than Frozen, but I agree the documentary helped me get there. I don't remember how I ranked them before seeing the documentary, but they were closer either way.

I’m with you on this. Show Yourself is full of real, deep emotional intensity, not just a superficial belting it out type of song. When she sings a duet with her mom, it gets to me every time! I love that it incorporates the lullaby. Just perfect.
(this was supposed to be for duckbug ducktales. Obviously, HokieRaven prefers Into the Unknown!) :)

Disney World Prepares to Open World Celebration at EPCOT Without Completing Construction on CommuniCore Hall

IMG_3116.jpeg

Thanks to updated aerial photos from friend of the site bioreconstruct, we have a closer look at a nearly completed World Celebration gardens in the center of EPCOT. In the aerial photo below, we can see that the central gardens of World Celebration are nearly ready to be unveiled to guests. The central EPCOT logo, while appearing off-center from the skies above EPCOT, will be the central focal point of the area, lighting up when the sun goes down and programed to interact with the Points of Light on Spaceship Earth.

Disney World Prepares to Open World Celebration at EPCOT Without Completing Construction on CommuniCore Hall

View attachment 813406

Thanks to updated aerial photos from friend of the site bioreconstruct, we have a closer look at a nearly completed World Celebration gardens in the center of EPCOT. In the aerial photo below, we can see that the central gardens of World Celebration are nearly ready to be unveiled to guests. The central EPCOT logo, while appearing off-center from the skies above EPCOT, will be the central focal point of the area, lighting up when the sun goes down and programed to interact with the Points of Light on Spaceship Earth.
Do you think this is in response to all the complaints about the chokepoint with the construction walls? It's nice to have that aerial view here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter