Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food & Wine menus are fascinating!

So many great looking dishes to try. I may need to outline a strategy to tackle this 🤣

Has anybody ever used Touring Plans itinerary creator? It works great but they really need to make a program to chart the food booths and create a multi day itinerary 😁

I agree! We arrive on 7/20 and it will not only be my husband and my first adult-only trip, but also our first Food & Wine.

So many great looking dishes to try. I may need to outline a strategy to tackle this 🤣

Has anybody ever used Touring Plans itinerary creator? It works great but they really need to make a program to chart the food booths and create a multi day itinerary 😁

Yummy, crossing fingers I can get my passes back on Sunday so we can go end of august!

Yahhhhhoooooooo!!!! This can only mean great things for Christmas! They literally are bringing back every single Halloween thing with the exception of Ghost Galaxy. 🎉🎉🎉

It was our original intention to skip WDW entirely this summer and just head west in the fall, hoping DLR might be a little more accomodating of their guests. We've decided we're doing WDW regardless of the FP situation, but it's for fireworks. The really good time, and where we'll spend our money freely is at DLR this year. It looks amazing and so much better than anything WDW is doing.

It was our original intention to skip WDW entirely this summer and just head west in the fall, hoping DLR might be a little more accomodating of their guests. We've decided we're doing WDW regardless of the FP situation, but it's for fireworks. The really good time, and where we'll spend our money freely is at DLR this year. It looks amazing and so much better than anything WDW is doing.

I think the fact that DLR does rely so much on locals/former APs helps put the pressure on to bring more to the table right now. Seems like folks are going to go to WDW regardless where as folks close by to DLR are like "Well, I can wait until more returns." Plus the CA governor there really hurt the summer tourism, they want it to bounce back and bounce back soon. We were originally going to do our summer trip at DLR but after months and months and months of waiting I switched to WDW. 🤷‍♀️

But we go back "home" to Disneyland for Thanksgiving and I cannot wait! 🎉

There’s an app called WDW Food&Wine. It’s a third party app, but it’s great. You can mark the ones you want to try and those that you have tried. You can either list the booths or you can view them on a map.

Disney needs to hurry up and bring back AP sales! I just booked a trip next spring for my potential first-ever in-person runDisney event, Springtime Surprise (very aptly named 😆😆). I did a room-only ressie on the assumption that Disney will resume AP sales before then (and hopefully before my December trip)

Disney needs to hurry up and bring back AP sales! I just booked a trip next spring for my potential first-ever in-person runDisney event, Springtime Surprise (very aptly named 😆😆). I did a room-only ressie on the assumption that Disney will resume AP sales before then (and hopefully before my December trip)

I sure hope they hurry up....otherwise my cash stays next year will be to Universal. We've got our DVC trips booked for this December, and planned for May/Sept 2022, but we won't have points left for a December 2022 trip and planned on a cash trip (staying offsite). No AP means that cash off-site trip becomes a cash ON-site trip to Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter