Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty shocking. They say they are considdering buying SONY - not Sony Pictures, but Sony as a whole. I find that hard to swallow. That would be crazy if true! Sony sometimes wants to divest their studio, at least when it is underperforming. I can't imagine Disney wants to take on manufacturing televisions!

yeah I can't see Disney wanting to take on the consumer electronics end of Sony including Playstation and manufacturing ... remember that Disney dropped out of the gaming market some years back. They'll try some way to get the film and TV/streaming rights from Sony even if it means getting Sony Pictures, but I'd guess they negotiate for the gaming exclusivity to stay with PlayStation.

Does anyone else think park ticket price increase will be included with AP announcement?
With date-based tickets, they could increase ticket prices every day (for all dates or just a few) and the only people who would know would be ones who checked the price of a given date range one day and then looked at it again the next day. There’s no need for Disney to announce an overall price increase.

From what I have heard, the AP announcement was supposed to be this week, but got sidelined for the Genie announcement. So hopefully it's next week for those of you who have been patiently waiting.

I'm not sure I'd call whatever I have been doing "patiently" ;)

That said, maybe it's for the best that it got a little delayed because in the interim I've bought Boo bash, Christmas after hours, and rinkside Disney on Ice tickets. I feel like I need a cool down period :rotfl2:

But really though.... bring on the APs! I'd say a Disney addiction is at least cheaper than drugs but at this point I'm honestly not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter